Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Thailand - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2013, 05:00 PM   #1
Texasgambler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56
Default Review: (Thailand) Thailand OMG!!!!

Date: end of may
Name: none
Contact Info: none
URL / Website: none
General Area: Bangkok
Activities: what ever you want
Session Length: -
Fee: SEE ROS
Hair Length and Color: black past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: 5'1, maybe 105 lbs, cute "A", really cute, she gave more eye contact than anyone.
Recommendation: Yes
Texasgambler is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 05:04 PM   #2
I_got_mine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Thanks for the intel...I will be there in a couple of weeks...Can you PM more places that I might check out?
I_got_mine is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:01 PM   #3
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Nana Plaza, off Sukhumvit Road Soi 4 (also called Soi Nana Tai).

Soi Cowboy.

The beer garden on Sukhumvit Soi 7

There's a bar and pool hall on Soi 7, next to the open-air seafood restaurant across from the beer garden.

Hustlers, in the basement of the Times Square building, across the street from Robinsons, about Soi 17 or so. Straight pool hall, good people running it, OUTSTANDING tables (and they're usually all full at night).

Gullivers, on Sukhumvit Soi 5. Late afternoon, you'll see freelancers shooting pool while keeping an eye open for potential customers, or shooting with customers. Anywhere else in the world, those girls would be championship players. Good food, both Thai and farang (foreign: US, English).

LOTS of good restaurants. Personal favorites: Charley Brown's, just off Sukhumvit Soi 11, and Love Scene, on Sukhumvit Soi 23, about halfway between Soi Cowboy and Sukhumvit Road.

I usually hit Tarntip Massage, in Soi 7/1, a few times each trip. Straight legitimate massage. I do the 2-hour Thai massage.

There is of course the notorious Eden Club, also in Soi 7/1.

If you are a legit bookstore fan, Kinokuniya Books in Siam Paragon is about the best browsing bookstore I've seen ANYWHERE.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:30 PM   #4
Texasgambler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

that Soi Cowboy, if I not mistaken is the two story building with about 20 girls on each floor dancing, have their little badges on their side and you just pick the one you want.
Texasgambler is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:13 PM   #5
Texan009
Registered Member

Soi Cowboy is actually a little district with Go-Go's and a few bars. Been going there now for 9 years. 30+ trips under my belt. Soi, Cowboy, Soi Nana and Patpong are the popular areas. There are a few others that I like to hit. RCA - mostly Thai but if you go there with a non pay for play attitude you can score. CM2 Disco has a tone of foreign action. Can be pricey if you do not haggle. Spicy, Climax, Insanity, Bossy, and a few other clubs for freelancers.
Texan009 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:29 AM   #6
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasgambler View Post
that Soi Cowboy, if I not mistaken is the two story building with about 20 girls on each floor dancing, have their little badges on their side and you just pick the one you want.
Soi Cowboy is a side street, that connects Soi Asoke with Sukhumvit Soi 23. Both sides of the street are lined with go-go bars. You also have two more-or-less conventional bars with live music on the Asoke end, a couple of conventional bars interspersed, and a restaurant (I think) on the Soi 23 end. Pretty much all of the go-go bars have that modus operandi.

Baccara on Soi Cowboy closely matches the description you gave. Last I heard, they catered HEAVILY to the Japanese tourists (translation: HIGH! prices, because the Japanese will pay them).

The so-called "Arab" bars in Soi Cowboy are heavy on "coyote dancers", who hustle heavily for lady drinks, but will NOT leave with a customer. They are also notorious for padding the checks. After a bad experience with one of them a few years ago, I now stay out of the entire chain. Kiss, Sahara, Spice Girls, Deja Vu, Midnight and Rio. (Kind of a pity: I've had a few good experiences from Spice Girls and Deja Vu, but the one bad experience, and reports from other people, put them off my list.) See also this report and this report.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Cupdy Girl

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women