Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Questions for the Staff - Austin
test
Questions for the Staff - Austin Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41246
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #1
cckid2006
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default How do I vouch?

For a provider? Can I vouch? Do I need to join?
cckid2006 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:32 AM   #2
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Vouching takes place when a well known and well respected member of the community sends a PM to the Moderators letting them know that they know the provider in question and that they believe that they will be a healthy addition to the community.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:19 PM   #3
cckid2006
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
Vouching takes place when a well known and well respected member of the community sends a PM to the Moderators letting them know that they know the provider in question and that they believe that they will be a healthy addition to the community.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Am I to infer that I fit neither criteria?
Old 07-09-2011, 10:47 AM   #4
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Maybe, perhaps. Unless some of the other regular, established members know you personally. Board presence helps.
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:42 AM   #5
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

When I was on staff elsewhere, if a vouch wasn't from a sufficiently well known person, the vouch still helped. It might take more than one vouch, or a vouch plus some other information, a little more checking, etc.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:50 PM   #6
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cckid2006 View Post
Am I to infer that I fit neither criteria?
The post was to emphasize that a credible vouch had to be from a well known, or well respected member of the community. I cannot tell you how many vouches that have come from members that have less than a week of membership. Each situation is different and is evaluated on a case by case basis while considering the reputation of the person(s) sending the vouch as well as the other criteria required for a lady to be awarded VP status.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Old 07-09-2011, 06:04 PM   #7
cckid2006
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
Maybe, perhaps. Unless some of the other regular, established members know you personally. Board presence helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
The post was to emphasize that a credible vouch had to be from a well known, or well respected member of the community. I cannot tell you how many vouches that have come from members that have less than a week of membership. Each situation is different and is evaluated on a case by case basis while considering the reputation of the person(s) sending the vouch as well as the other criteria required for a lady to be awarded VP status.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Look guys, I was with a provider new to this board and she asked if I could help her get verified. I have no desire to get to know anyone personally - I have plenty of friends. I came here from TER because a provider on here.

Based on the response to two simple questions "how" and "can", I get the impression my input isn't welcome.
Old 07-09-2011, 06:59 PM   #8
Vyt
Account Disabled

You have to look at it from our perspective as well. (Well, you don't *have* to, but it helps.) People count on this board to protect them from all manner of various pitfalls legal and otherwise. To rely on someone to help do so requires a certain amount of trust. Trust can be earned in many ways but most often simply by knowing a person and their contributions (whether meeting them in person or not).

Without that, people with agendas that are less than honest or trustworthy could subvert that process. Note: I am not in any way saying you are less than honest or trustworthy - merely that you don't have that level of trust. As you yourself said, you are a new user who hasn't come here to make friends. Which is fine, but does mean that you may have a hurdle or two to cross before introducing new ladies into a status that denotes they have passed a basic level of vetting.
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:15 PM   #9
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Send the vouch. That way you're done what the lady asked.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:40 AM   #10
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
Send the vouch.
And for those who are curious, a vouch is simply a PM sent to all of the Austin Moderators saying that you've seen the lady BCD and can say (vouch) that she is a legitimate provider.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:16 PM   #11
cckid2006
Valued Poster

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
Send the vouch. That way you're done what the lady asked.
You alone have provided positive comments. The mods comments are obtuse at best and insulting at worst. I'll renew my membership to TER and see what I can do for the girl there (ECCIE guys loss). BTW - she has a positive review and another VP has vouched for her which I would think would be enough.

Mods please enjoy your hermetic existence - after all I've only been here a couple of years with over 90 posts - none of which has an agenda.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:43 PM   #12
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Wow, a question was asked and answered honestly as to the mechanics of vouching. No one ever said that the OP' was or was not considered reputable as that question was never asked.

It is obvious that he has been a member here since Jan of 2010 and has 90 some odd posts. I might wonder about reviews and if he did send in a vouch I would look up his posting history and see what the 90+ posts revolved around. From that I could determine his reputation.

Sorry you took our answers personally.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women