Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60847
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42523
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2021, 10:48 AM   #1
Theseus_of_Dallas
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default No review policy for remaining Dallas AMPs

I’m quite sad to see Sun and Lux go. There are a few remaining AMPs that have been under the radar and are still open today. How does the community feel about instituting a NO REVIEW policy for the remaining hidden gems?
Theseus_of_Dallas is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 10:51 AM   #2
Let's Go!
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

That would probably be wise.
Let's Go! is online now   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 10:58 AM   #3
Hmonger Games
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

A good portion were from promoters

*Pours some lube out for industry*

Hmonger Games is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 12:17 PM   #4
twitch760
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

What? Now people are getting on board with the idea of keeping things lower profile? Also I thought Sun was just closed for a remodel or was that just a cover story?
twitch760 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 02:51 PM   #5
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

It’s the spas decision not ours. Good luck with your quest. Someone/ most people will do reviews for PA.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 03:53 PM   #6
junebug
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I don't understand. What is the spa's decision and not ours? Certainly you are not referring about whether or not to review.
junebug is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 05:46 PM   #7
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Ghost has a point. Some will do a review for Access.

Ironically, the point of the concept of no explicit reviews would mean there is nothing to see there anyway... Wonder how this will work out.
OutAndAbout7382 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 05:59 PM   #8
twitch760
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382 View Post
Ghost has a point. Some will do a review for Access.

Ironically, the point of the concept of no explicit reviews would mean there is nothing to see there anyway... Wonder how this will work out.

Easily solved take that shit to PMs about any details beyond a date and time. Make the DPD work to bust the AMPs. Ask any lawyer and he'll tell you never volunteer information to the police.
Old 06-19-2021, 06:20 PM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch760 View Post
Easily solved take that shit to PMs about any details beyond a date and time. Make the DPD work to bust the AMPs. Ask any lawyer and he'll tell you never volunteer information to the police.
That is a fine concept, but you know what? Every AMP that closed was untied to reviews and activity within. Unless you count Pink One, but that was totally unrelated, really. The Owner's Son basically set up Mom in a plea attempt for his own drug charges.

Jade? Money laundering.

Blue, Nagoya, Sun, everyone else?

Code violations, licensing, franchise tax, whatever municipality shit they can use to squeeze the AMPs. Plus threats to Landlords, and to ladies with less secure immigration statuses. Basically bullying the AMPs out of existence.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 06:30 PM   #10
twitch760
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
That is a fine concept, but you know what? Every AMP that closed was untied to reviews and activity within.

We're still not helping ourselves at all Chung by basically going down to the DPD HQ asking to speak to Vice Squad and telling them in person how we laid some pipe at an AMP and giving them the address. That's exactly what happens on this board by writing explicit reviews. In fact someone from DPD is probably here right now reading this thread and laughing at the infighting.
Old 06-19-2021, 06:30 PM   #11
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Being discreet with SubAMPs makes sense, because they, and the gals, have legit business, licenses, etc. Handies are a side hustle.

But, LE does NOT need any whore board to bust a FS AMP. That's all the FS shops do. LE sends a bogus monger, with electronics. He gives her money. She showers/sucks/fucks. And, the AMP is done.

If they "NEED" input on FS AMPs, it is only to identify the new ones.

Why do you think the news always mentions RM?

All anyone needs to do to ID a FS shop, is go to RM and do a search. No membership. No logon. No sweat.

Search
Advanced
Texas
Dallas
FS
YES

BOOM! Raid list.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 06:30 PM   #12
Theseus_of_Dallas
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Thanks Chung. You make some great points, but I agree we aren’t making things easier on ourselves. I’m just beyond frustrated right now. I remember the grand days with relax and Kendra’s retreat but those Studios crashed and burned. Now the last remnants of spas with half a dozen ladies to choose from is also fading away.
Theseus_of_Dallas is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 06:47 PM   #13
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
I'm not disagreeing with you about the practice making it more difficult for prosection. I am saying that people will still, for their own self-interest be motivated to do reviews that qualify them for PA.

Your system works if everyone does it and everyone responds to PMs and I'm pessimistic about the chances of that happening. Having said that - I hope what you wish for happens.
OutAndAbout7382 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 07:01 PM   #14
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
We're still not helping ourselves at all Chung by basically going down to the DPD HQ asking to speak to Vice Squad and telling them in person how we laid some pipe at an AMP and giving them the address. That's exactly what happens on this board by writing explicit reviews. In fact someone from DPD is probably here right now reading this thread and laughing at the infighting.
I totally hear you. and I am doing my part. I have not written an AMP review in more than 5 months, despite the idea from a couple of Fraud ECCIE handles (actually some 30 historically different, all banned handles, from 2 disturbed Individuals) who like to paint me as some AMP Controller.

But I think back to 2013-2014. If there was no reviews, I would never have visited an AMP. Let's say your policy was in place, then. I PM someone for info. Who would give it to a new guy? I sure as Hell wouldn't. I had guys troll me immediately after I joined, sending mocking PM's. New guys get no love or respect. In 2021, with so many fake multi-handles, and Trolls, I absolutely would not feed handles with no positive Board history.

Besides, rubmaps, AMP reviews, OH2, and others would have to adopt the same strategy. Guys need and want PA. Unless ECCIE changes that metric of 6 weeks PA per review, how can your idea be feasible?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 12:50 AM   #15
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

If there are no reviews why does one need PA?
If there are no reviews why does one need this site?

Then again I would only go to an AMP to prove I am not anti-asian. LOL
ValenTX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women