Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #1
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Places Not To Eat At !!!!!!!!!!

How many places can we think of not to eat at...... I suggest McDonald's. I ate there Friday and thanks to my $5.00 meal and drink I was sick for two days. I will not drink anymore fountain drinks cause I know the machines are not cleaned and it is no telling what you are getting with your Dr Pepper or Coke besides ice. I hope everyone has a great week and wonderful evening. Take care Hugs and Kisses TP*
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:23 PM   #2
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

So, you're telling us that projectile vomiting is NOT on your regular menu?

Seriously, I'd say that the appearance, management and location of any particular chain reataurant might have more to do with cleanliness issues than enything else.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:30 PM   #3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Fountain drinks....I agree, but we do take alotta risks every day with getting these drinks at locations that may not clean their machines correctly. I don't like eating at buffets very much, especially the higher volume ones, where everybody handles the serving spoons.
<do you know their hands have been?>
I know that some restaraunts, the ice bunkers are cleaned once a week, but how often are our own icemakers cleaned at home? (I know that there are members here that do not have a permanant home, so we must trust others to do the cleaning)

Hope that you don't get sick again for a long time, *TP.
200K is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:33 PM   #4
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

I hope nt either. That so true we never know where anyones hands has been. It like goin to eat at a resturant we dont bitch and we just eat if we do then no telling what happen to the food. When I worked at the nursing home and with food anytime in my life I have been picky person. I wont eat it I wont serve it. Have a great week. Later TP Hugs and Kisses
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:24 AM   #5
Hobbyfun
Lifetime Premium Access

If people knew how dirty all restaurant's are they would not eat out.
The coke machine is not that bad if you went in the kitchen and looked around.
When a restaurant is going to be inspected the city will give them a weeks notice by saying they will be they the week of?, so the restaurant can half ass clean up before.

The other thing is you have all the cooks, bus staff, and waiter-waitress that don't wash very good after pissing and handling they dicks, or wiping there nasty old pussy's without wash there hands, and don't even ask about them taking a dump and not washing.

This goes on at ALL restaurant's and if you don't think it does then your heads in the sand.
Hobbyfun is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:05 AM   #6
durango95
Account Disabled

I dont care if you go into a McDonald's, or a high dollar restaurant like Three Forks, you visit one of these restaurants when they are busy and you would be shocked at the condition of the kitchen. Any restaurant is only as good at the operator. As far as fountain drinks go, the drink system has to be cleaned on a regular basis, without a cleaning twice a week the system will not work. I worry more about the ice machine, nothing worse than "Slime in the ice machine" that comes from Marvin Zindler when he was in Houston.

I also worry more about the employees doing the serving as well as the dish washers. If a dish washer does not reach certain temperature, the dishes are not sanatised and thats bad news. Also watch how a table is clean, nothing worse than a dirty dish rag to clean a table. Also the cooler and freezer for the restaurant along with the proper food handling. Food handlers are supposed to wash their hands for twenty seconds, I dont think anyone does that. Instead a food handler will simply use a hand sanatiser, not good at all and this person is only spreading germs.

I suggest you stay home and cook. of course then you subject yourself to how clean the supermarket is where you bought your food. Is anyplace really safe?
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:23 AM   #7
Bloodhound
Lifetime Premium Access

Damn Durango95, I hate to go anywhere to eat now.
Bloodhound is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:48 AM   #8
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

As an engineer, I found myself responsible for maintenance one time at a plant where I worked. In the heat of the summer, our ice maker went out, and I called in maintenance from the manufacturer because I learned it wsa still under warranty. Service tech came out and fixed the problem, but then advised us that the ice maker was supposed to be serviced every 90 days to kill the bacteria growth. He opened up the unit, and the mold & crap growing in there would have killed your appetite for ice in your drink for a long, long time. I set up a 45 day maintenance on that ice machine immediately, wasn't anyway I wanted to wait 90 days. (The ice machine was over a year old and had never been cleaned before I took over.)
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women