Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70765
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42403
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2010, 11:53 PM   #1
Karina Taylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2184
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy My Review from Stormeyeagle...

Okay, honestly guys. I have had a bad week. I was able to make some appts and others I could'nt. Nobody's fault but mine. If any one cares to know I have had a crazy cycle this month. I can not make appts when I am going thru things like this. I am not the one to goto the appt and a surprise come down. It is worse than a no show. As far as Hawkeye, I am so sorry for what happen and that I last minute cancelled. I did not have my friend call you. It may have been your other friend that had her call. They were hanging out last night that I know of.

I want to sincerely apologize to anyone I could not make the appt to and I will offer a make-up session to anyone posting I no-showed. Make-up session will be either more time or a reduced rate in meeting. However, I will not offer this to the friends that NC/NS on me. I understand things happen.

As a close, I hope this makes things better, and puts a close to my no-show review, as I have honestly had a bad week and plan on having a better week to come.

Reguards,
Karina Taylor
Karina Taylor is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:09 AM   #2
thetraveler77
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

I am willing to vouch for Ms. Taylor. She is a **phenomenal** provider and great asset to the hobby! I have had the pleasure of her company a handful of times and it gets better with every visit (and was awesome the first time)!!!
thetraveler77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:14 AM   #3
Hobby Jon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Hey babe don't sweat it. Everybody has times that things just happen. Very good of you to communicate with everyone about it. Cant wait to see u again.
Hobby Jon is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:35 AM   #4
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

I say good for you Karina. It shows a lot of maturity to step up and admit you had issues. You could have easily fired of an angry rant complaining about the review. Instead you calmly and rationally explained your position and I for one appreciate that.
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:46 AM   #5
Guest060812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
Default This is the right way to respond. Well done Karina

Karina, stuff happpens to all of us. I have read plenty of good reviews about you and you are someone I plan to try to see very soon. Even my favorite girls have cancelled on me last minute on occasion. It's always disappointing when I get cancelled on, (like I just cleaned my apartment for nothing!) but I still continue to see them.

Your honesty is admitting that you had a bad week is a major plus in my opinion of you. Nobody's perfect, we all have bad days or bad weeks. I think you handled this the right way. No drama, no finger pointing. I for one appreciate this.
Guest060812 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:48 AM   #6
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaha2dallas View Post
Nobody's perfect, we all have bad days or bad weeks. I think you handled this the right way. No drama, no finger pointing. I for one appreciate this.
+1
ferdburf is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:08 AM   #7
fun.time.hobbyist
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Karina,

Very well written as others have said. You remained calm and to the point. I hope more people will take note of this, and how it actually does better than an angry rant. I hope those canceled on this week get a chance to meet with you and can write a positive review.
fun.time.hobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:23 AM   #8
Mister Tudball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I may be new, but I've seen great reviews on Karina, here and on other sites. When I am ready to jump into this hobby with both feet (as well as other parts of my anatomy), I plan on contacting you. In the meantime, I am impressed by the fact that you accepted responsibility for the mistakes and have offered to make it up to those who were inconvenienced. Shows a great deal of maturity to not try to blame others or other things. Good on you! Hope the coming weeks are better for you and you're able to get things under control.
Mister Tudball is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:34 AM   #9
sparks4you
Registered Member

Karina, A+ for being properly handled and done with class.

No I'm not a teacher but I can play one, any naughty "schoolgirls" out there? I am sorry I could not help myself . Karina, wishing you better days ahead.
sparks4you is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:45 PM   #10
Wildstar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 117

Kudos to you Karina for your candor and sincere apology.

I too will gladly stand in line to have the pleasure of your company as soon as time and hobby funds permit.

You're a breath of fresh air...

W.
Wildstar is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:49 AM   #11
Cowboy2Step
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Ummm, a makeup session... so if I have a last minute meeting or family emergency come up and have to cancel, the next time I see you I have to pay extra or leave early??? You are too kind hearted, life happens, had I been scheduled I would have appreciated the thought and showed sympathy, not expected extras...maybe a hook up with your new friend Again I hope this board is not used to leverage the beautiful providers we have come to know and love.
Cowboy2Step is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:05 AM   #12
Guest101610-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 378

This was the best "I fucked up" post I think I've ever seen. Good for you lassy.
Guest101610-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women