Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60243
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48402
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking The "FUN" Thread...

So I figured....That I would start a fun/happy thread. I will ask and hope that it stays that way. Not saying "other" threads are not fun.

So lets keep this thread for funny jokes, flirting or anything random as long as it's all in the name of fun !

So I will start, it's funny. I was at the movies the other night and had to pee sooooo bad. This big girl was making a mad dash for the restroom. I see the door open so I run faster for it (I had to go seriously bad), not paying attention I ran smack into the door and busted my ass! Hahaha. Next time I will go before the movie starts!
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:50 PM   #2
FSCOB
Account Disabled

User ID: 30857
Encounters: 8

Okay. I'm having fun! Let's flirt!
FSCOB is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:51 PM   #3
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Damn. Thanks Roxanne. Now I gotta pee....
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:08 PM   #4
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL, glad I could make you laugh. You would have laughed harder if you actually saw it.

Sooo Jimbo....nice avatar wink wink, lol
Old 12-28-2010, 11:14 PM   #5
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

i was with a provider once and we were doing doggie greek. i had her at the edge of the bed,and as usual i had my socks on(dont ask why). anyways ,she had those laminate wood floors and i kept losin traction. so, as i go to regain my footing. i step on the bottle of lube that had rolled off the bed.
i fall face first right into the back of her head ,bust my nose so hard its cant stop bleeding ,and my eyes are watering so bad i cant see. to top it off . i felt like i broke my dick off inside her. im afraid to look down. i hurt her back cuz all my weight fell right on her.
were both layin there in so much pain that all we could do is laugh uncontrollably. i laugh so hard that i fart. which by this time didnt matter, every bit of sexiness had left the room by then. finally we decide to get dressed. then i see that when i stepped on the bottle. i squirted the oil all over my pants which were layin on the floor.
so, when i leave her place. my eyes are swollen shut (from pain as well as laughter) my nose is still bleeding, im walkin like i just got kicked by a mule in the nuts, and it looks like i just pissed myself. people musta been thinkin , she must give one helluva dom session. still one of the most fun times ive ever had with a provider. never laughed till my sides hurt while being in pure agony. oh to be young again!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:23 PM   #6
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

OMG Knotty Man, I just laughed so hard I probably lost 5lbs! If only I could have been a fly on the wall when that happened!
Old 12-29-2010, 12:21 AM   #7
FSCOB
Account Disabled

User ID: 30857

Hell, you probably would have gotten crushed in the fall or drowned in the lube with his luck!
FSCOB is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:18 AM   #8
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Several months ago I slipped and fell in the shower at a local Provider's incall. That was the only time in my entire life that I have ever fallen in a shower! It is safe to say that it scared the hell out of the sexy, young lady at the time. However, I knew almost immediately that I escaped injury. Hey, I was a paratrooper. I know how to fall!

As I recall, I immediately passed the entire incident off as a clear indication that she had "rode this old man hard and put him up wet!" We were soon making jokes about how I would explain this to the EMT or even worse, my SO: "Well Darlin' I just happened to be driving through the neighborhood late at night and this sweet young lady offered to let me use her shower. Uhhhh, you sure get hot and sweaty driving around the neighborhood."

Just prior to leaving I gave her an extra $20 and suggested she purchase a non-slip mat to put in the tub for big ol' clumsy oafs like me.

Shall we see if she decides to offer her personal insight into this potentially embarrassing situation? LOL
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 08:54 AM   #9
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ah I am speechless. Damn woman you have some awesome boobage.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:01 AM   #10
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese McClain View Post
Ah I am speechless. Damn woman you have some awesome boobage.
You can say that again!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:22 AM   #11
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

@ Reese...thank you baby, but I think you have some AWESOME tata's as well to go along with that bangin' bod of your's

Bigtex, thank you...lets see if we can fit your head in the middle Boobie sandwich anyone? hehe
Old 12-29-2010, 09:45 AM   #12
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

One time a gent bit my tit so hard I thought I had lost a nipple. "OUCH" Without thinking, in a split second, I punched him in the face. Immediately followed by both of us apologizing profusely. In unison "Sorry, Are you ok". He knew he had bit down too hard. Then immediately both of us back to being in pain. I don't know how or why, but he still calls me every time he's in town. I guess this was our bonding moment. hehe!
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:55 AM   #13
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL @ Jasmine, you may have given him a fetish he didnt know he had
Old 12-29-2010, 12:00 PM   #14
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

So when I first started last year I went to a visiting gents hotel for an outcall.
I didn't have music with me so I thought I could use his laptop come to find out
his speakers didn't work. Hmmm so we turn on the tv and look for a music channel,
nothing...hmmm Discovery Channel is on and I ended up dancing to Shark Week, true
story! Dadadadadada doowee dowee (Jaws Theme) LOL!
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:33 PM   #15
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post
One time a gent bit my tit so hard I thought I had lost a nipple. "OUCH" Without thinking, in a split second, I punched him in the face. Immediately followed by both of us apologizing profusely. In unison "Sorry, Are you ok". He knew he had bit down too hard. Then immediately both of us back to being in pain. I don't know how or why, but he still calls me every time he's in town. I guess this was our bonding moment. hehe!
I actually did the exact same thing once! Well I slapped him across the face instead of punching him, but you get the idea. I had asked him not to bite my nipples and he did it again, HARD, and without even thinking, before I even realized what happened I had slapped the man across the face. He was shocked and so was I. He said, "nobody has ever slapped me before." I myself hadn't slapped anyone since the 6th grade. We both apologized and continued the session. It took him a year before he was brave enough to see me again and that was only upon Taylor Maiden's urging. He hasn't bit me since.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women