Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2013, 08:11 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default A mistake was made...gay marriage in Utah

On top of the Duck Dynastygate debacle, today a judge decided that the people of Utah cannot decide their own social laws. It is a mistake to force one of the most conservative states in the union to accept gay marriage. It was also a mistake to threaten the people who are on and watch Duck Dynasty. There is a ground swell that threatens the gay agenda and liberalism in general. This is piled on top of the failure of big government to do what private companies do every day.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #2
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Read this one just a bit ago. . Kind of ingesting. A little bit related to this thread.

Worth a peek.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...st+Articles%29
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

How about no government entity discriminating aganist one group? How about we not try and base laws on biblical bullshit. Unless you want to live like the backward ass Muslims.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 11:35 PM   #4
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
How about no government entity discriminating aganist one group? How about we not try and base laws on biblical bullshit. Unless you want to live like the backward ass Muslims.

Word. +1
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #5
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
On top of the Duck Dynastygate debacle, today a judge decided that the people of Utah cannot decide their own social laws. It is a mistake to force one of the most conservative states in the union to accept gay marriage. It was also a mistake to threaten the people who are on and watch Duck Dynasty. There is a ground swell that threatens the gay agenda and liberalism in general. This is piled on top of the failure of big government to do what private companies do every day.
There is no ground swell or anything like it. Unless it is among old people.

Get it straight. By a large majority, people under 30 simply do NOT care about gay marriage. And a large plurality of folks in their 40 and 50s aren't opposed to it either.

The only reason to keep marriage laws the way they were is to keep old people from being offended. And that is no reason to discriminate.

And the old farts are dying off.

This won't even be an issue in 20 years, probably not in 10.

There goes your ground swell.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:09 PM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

There is a ground swell of BS from JD.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:47 AM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

No groundswell? Tell that to A & E and Cracker Barrel. Tell that to the hundreds who joined a Duck Commander run in Louisiana. Tell that to the millions who friended a Facebook page boycotting either A & E or Cracker Barrel. Every state that has "gay marriage" has had it put in by judicial fiat usually overriding a vote of the people. NO state has voted in gay marriage.
Old 12-24-2013, 07:07 AM   #8
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

There might be ground swell at some point. Just because young folks accept gay marriage right now doesn't mean they always will. The theory isn't tried, tested and true quite yet. Don't get me wrong, as long as there are erections there will be people putting them anywhere they can, but the idea of giving a couple dudes a tax break and insurance benefits for buggering the poophole might not be an eternal axiom. Now this homophobe really has no problem with a couple of fruits blending into a salad; I'm just not really on board with government having any say in matrimonial affairs.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 07:16 AM   #9
FU_CC
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
There might be ground swell at some point. Just because young folks accept gay marriage right now doesn't mean they always will. The theory isn't tried, tested and true quite yet. Don't get me wrong, as long as there are erections there will be people putting them anywhere they can, but the idea of giving a couple dudes a tax break and insurance benefits for buggering the poophole might not be an eternal axiom. Now this homophobe really has no problem with a couple of fruits blending into a salad; I'm just not really on board with government having any say in matrimonial affairs.

A AAH AHH HAAHHH, BTW WHAT LAW SAY MARRIAGE BETWEEN? SPOCK AND HUMAN....HA HA HA
FU_CC is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 08:22 AM   #10
FU_CC
BANNED

+

BTW... OFF ASSHOLE

MORE VIOLATING JOHNNY54 HUMAN RIGHT

OR JUST TRYING TO STEAL $ COVERUP THE 1ST CRIME AND SPERM THIEF ? OR ALL OF THE ABOVE?

SOMEONE MENTION HILTER HUMAN EXPERIMENTING

FACT
FU_CC is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
. Now this homophobe really has no problem with a couple of fruits blending into a salad; I'm just not really on board with government having any say in matrimonial affairs.
Either give all married couples the exact same rights or give them none, just do it equally.

This gay marriage issue is just like inter-racial marriage was back in the '50's. I still know really old rednecks against but nobody but say a JD would come out for a law against inter racial marriage. Some folks just have a hard time moving out of the past!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 10:18 AM   #12
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I didn't catch that at first. This isn't about gay marriage. This is about people who are angry that they're being forced to accept something that the majority has repeatedly said that they don't want. This is about the gay bully who forces private concerns to modify their opinions and policies for a vocal, radical minority. Note Chik fil A, Cracker Barrel, Phillip Robertson. The public always comes down on the side of true diversity, free speech, freedom of thought and traditional values.
Old 12-24-2013, 10:20 AM   #13
FU_CC
BANNED

where are ALL johnny54 SPERM?
OH FUCK johnny54 VIETNAMESE, why the FUCK you want with mi SPERM?

ARE U TRYING TO FUCK MI CLONE?
FU_CC is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I didn't catch that at first. This isn't about gay marriage. This is about people who are angry that they're being forced to accept something that the majority has repeatedly said that they don't want. This is about the gay bully who forces private concerns to modify their opinions and policies for a vocal, radical minority. Note Chik fil A, Cracker Barrel, Phillip Robertson. The public always comes down on the side of true diversity, free speech, freedom of thought and traditional values.
Only a bigot would believe that shit. A true conservative believes in equality for all, not a select few.

No gays are forcing a straight person to have gay sex, all they want is equality. I agree with them on that principal.

Phil can spout his shit, so can Sara Palin and so can Martin Bashir for that matter but their words could effect their jobs. Their employment contract is where Duck Dynasty fight is at. I haven't seen it but the networks usually have their ass covered in these matters.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 02:28 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I'm not in any of the age groups you mentioned, ExNYer, but I don't give a frog's fat ass about gay marriage either.

I do and have always opposed religious zealots trying to create societal laws in the image of their interpretation of some ancient book. Unlike the fucking Constitution, the fucking Bible can't be changed (allegedly.)

JDIdiot can take his Duck Dynasty victim groundswell and stick it up his retrogressive, Neanderthal, bible thumping ASS.

(What does the fucking Bible say about men who ask for pictures of other men's JUNK?)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women