Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41461
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2013, 08:38 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default I todl you so: Letters to veterans to terminate gun rights

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013...e-of-firearms/

Of course with this White House this is subject to change. They will withdraw the letter and their sycophants (and you know who you are) will believe them and blame the GOP or Bush. Still...I warned just a little over a month ago when the report went out about authorities using the doctors to suspend gun rights and veterans being at the top of the list.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=615837&highlight=
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:01 AM   #2
timpage
Account Disabled

So, if a veteran has been determined to be incompetent, he shouldn't be able to buy or possess a firearm? Guess what? It's already the law. Have you ever purchased a firearm and filled out a 4473? Remember the question where they ask this?

>>>>Have you ever been adjudicated mentally defective(which includes having been adjudicated incompetent to manage your own affairs) or have been committed to a mental institution?<<<<

Guess what happens if you answer that question yes? You don't get to buy the firearm.

This ridiculous post has been floating around on all the right wing whackadoo websites that JD reads every morning while foaming at the mouth to find something else to whine about. Not a single commentator, just like JD, addresses the competency language and what it means.

If a veteran is adjudicated to be mentally incompetent to handle their own affairs, the VA takes the position that they shouldn't be in possession of firearms. The only entity that can render a legally enforceable finding of incompetency is a court of law. There's a hearing, evidence is presented and the court decides. Typically, in veterans cases, this relates to the veteran's inability, for whatever reason, to manage his own financial affairs. In other words, he's spending his VA check on hookers and blow, or is burying it in his back yard to keep the imaginary gremlins from stealing it out of his mattress. Concerned family members are typically the ones who seek these kinds of determinations and the primary motive is to get the VA check into an account where a guardian (appointed by the court) can make sure the vet is paying his mortgage, has food in the refrigerator and is making his VA counseling appointment every week

Now.....all in favor of someone who has been determined to be mentally incompetent and unable to manage their own affairs by a court of law being allowed to purchase and own firearms, raise your right hand. Nobody?

So, shit-for-brains, your post today is wrong, your post a month ago was wrong and, as usual, you're an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013...e-of-firearms/

Of course with this White House this is subject to change. They will withdraw the letter and their sycophants (and you know who you are) will believe them and blame the GOP or Bush. Still...I warned just a little over a month ago when the report went out about authorities using the doctors to suspend gun rights and veterans being at the top of the list.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=615837&highlight=
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:41 AM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So you are in favor of lying on the form? Good to know. How many forms have you lied on besides your taxes?

So you're not a veteran and don't understand how the system works do you. More the pity.

FYI my post was from two months ago and it is true. You see when you went to court to be determined whether or not you were competent you got a judge and saw at least one doctor. This system has a bureaucrat weighing the opinions of doctors statements from years past. Now that doctor may not have been looking for mental abnormality but the bureaucrat with his mysterious power will devine what the doctor may or may not have been thinking. It is all there if you can read and have some experience with the system.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:13 PM   #4
timpage
Account Disabled

I was wrong about this and I apologize. It looks like not only does the VA make the determination, they don't care if a court makes a contrary finding. Only the VA finding matters. That seems like a due process problem.

Sorry, JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So you are in favor of lying on the form? Good to know. How many forms have you lied on besides your taxes?

So you're not a veteran and don't understand how the system works do you. More the pity.

FYI my post was from two months ago and it is true. You see when you went to court to be determined whether or not you were competent you got a judge and saw at least one doctor. This system has a bureaucrat weighing the opinions of doctors statements from years past. Now that doctor may not have been looking for mental abnormality but the bureaucrat with his mysterious power will devine what the doctor may or may not have been thinking. It is all there if you can read and have some experience with the system.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:44 PM   #5
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

My brother was sent that letter, but there's a problem.... the army already killed him.

All they will succeed in doing is pissing off a great number of folks that will have no problem marching against them with the guns they will own no matter what the feds say.

Timpage, I know this doesn't matter, but thanks for posting that last post. You shocked me and I appreciate it.

EDIT: Beck said this was going to happen 2 years ago. Man he's getting good at these predictions.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women