Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2013, 09:22 PM   #1
notswilson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default it's official...

finding a girl to spend time with here is actually harder than meeting a random person in public or being that guy everyone has slept with at work.

this is the voice of frustration and i'm sure there's some way into this vault but after a couple months of texts, emails, and pms, i haven't found it.

so maybe i've said a secret code word associated with someone to stay away from - i can't imagine what that would be unless words like "i'm just a normal guy", "i'm not in le", or "i'm in advertising" is frowned upon here.

i'm not looking for answers, one thing i have learned is that this group looks like a lot of fun - from way outside. it actually reminds me of being picked last for kickball in grade school and let me tell you, i don't wish to relive that.

so i'll lurk. i'll keep trying to be witty, maybe even charming in the boards. i'll send an occasional pm and anxiously check to see if i've gotten a response. if anyone has any tips, i'm happy to hear them, however you feel
comfortable giving them. smoke signals, incognito envelope dropped at a pre-determined location, whatever; i'm game - for a while longer.
notswilson is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:27 PM   #2
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Join, preferred411. That will open some doors for you. Good luck.
growler is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:40 PM   #3
notswilson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
Join, preferred411. That will open some doors for you. Good luck.
thanks growler, i should have done that when i was balking at it costing $80 instead of the current $120. just seems like I'd rather give that $120 to a provider to do whatever validation p411 does. it does seem like that's my last option.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:11 PM   #4
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Remember security is number one with these women, and P411 is more validating to them than being witty. If you want to frolic in this pool of sensuous decadence than get a P411 account. Furthermore, worrying about $120.00 in this mans hobby is only going to make you look cheap when the ladies read your post. Remember to be really clean when you meet them, and be free with the money because that's why they are here.
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:43 PM   #5
notswilson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzworm86 View Post
Remember security is number one with these women, and P411 is more validating to them than being witty. If you want to frolic in this pool of sensuous decadence than get a P411 account. Furthermore, worrying about $120.00 in this mans hobby is only going to make you look cheap when the ladies read your post. Remember to be really clean when you meet them, and be free with the money because that's why they are here.
buzzword, i appreciate the sentiment, i do. but frankly, i'm really irritated by the implication that spending $120 on a website projects cheapness. i don't know who the hell they are or how effective they might be. for all i know they're up there with the ugandan lottery emails i get. please understand that i'm just some guy trying to figure out how the hell to get into this hobby. from my perspective, i'd much rather spend $400 on a great girl i can connect with than $280 on her and $120 on some anonymous someone that just calls my office to make sure i really work there. if the message i get is that p411 makes the difference, okay. cool. no problem.

and where the hell did the "be clean" advice come from? i think you've mistaken me for someone else. or, you just don't know me at all.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #6
bartipero
Valued Poster

Wear your heart on your sleeve much? He was just trying to help. Your complaint about breaking in is well taken. The oft repeated saw is try the ones that advertise as friendly to your circumstances or P411 and such. It's not very helpful, particularly if you either don't think a girl is attractive or can't tell, but it is what it is.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:58 PM   #7
notswilson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartipero View Post
Wear your heart on your sleeve much? He was just trying to help. Your complaint about breaking in is well taken. The oft repeated saw is try the ones that advertise as friendly to your circumstances or P411 and such. It's not very helpful, particularly if you either don't think a girl is attractive or can't tell, but it is what it is.
hi bartipero,

the cheap and the dirty implications combined got the best of me. either or may have been able to roll off but combined, they stuck like barbs.

i've heard the "look for newbie friendly ads" mantra many times in the responses from providers who are understandably concerned about everyone's safety. the reality though is that the provider who advertises as newbie friendly is as common as; say, big foot, nessie, or a chupacabra.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:08 PM   #8
Amaranth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Odd. I found it surprisingly easy to break into the hobby. There are plenty of women that will see newbies in the area, and more than a few of them are VP's here. If you feel like rolling the dice, Backpage can be an exciting ride.

Are you asking women for specific services in text or on the phone? That's the only major deal breaker I can think of.
Amaranth is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:17 PM   #9
LeilaniBebe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22302
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by notswilson View Post
i've heard the "look for newbie friendly ads" mantra many times in the responses from providers who are understandably concerned about everyone's safety. the reality though is that the provider who advertises as newbie friendly is as common as; say, big foot, nessie, or a chupacabra.
OUCH!

I was gonna say something...but I deleted it because it wasn't very nice thing to say.

LeilaniBebe is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:19 PM   #10
notswilson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
Odd. I found it surprisingly easy to break into the hobby. There are plenty of women that will see newbies in the area, and more than a few of them are VP's here. If you feel like rolling the dice, Backpage can be an exciting ride.

Are you asking women for specific services in text or on the phone? That's the only major deal breaker I can think of.
amaranth, thanks for the note. i'm definitely not asking for anything other than a chance. at this point, i'd be happy with coffee and a scone. or just coffee if a scone is asking too much. and before you wonder, not that it matters but i'm pretty damn cute. and i bathe... a lot. it's a mystery.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:30 PM   #11
Amaranth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Coffee? I realize I'm a low brow cretin, but my first adventure went something like this:

: Can we meet for an hour?
: OK, come here.

This is only a slight simplification. You may be making the problem more complex than it needs to be, and scaring away the game in the process.
Amaranth is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:34 PM   #12
notswilson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeilaniBebe View Post
OUCH!

I was gonna say something...but I deleted it because it wasn't very nice thing to say.

i have a habit of trying to be funny but upsetting people. i hope that isn't the case here. but please, what were you going to say?

understand i was drawing a connection from the frequency of providers advertising as newbie friendly to the chubacabra, nessie, and big foot. not from the providers themselves. i'm actually really amazed by the great girls i can't meet.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:37 PM   #13
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If my comments hurt your feelings you should be prepared when a provider crushes the rest of your feelings, as she will, on the day she walks you out the door because she has another appointment to meet.

You will continue to have the same success as you have described because someone has already tried to explain the benefits of P411 but you refuse to listen.

If P411 was equivalent to the Ugandan lottery than you would not see ECCIE allow their advertising and you would not see the providers ask for a P411 screening. If one wishes to spend $400.00 on this type of provider you will almost have to have a P411 account. I am sorry that reality is difficult for you to understand, but this is the way it is, live with it, or continue to maintain your current success rate. You can try Backpage providers.

Implications, you were to obtuse or blinded by your hypersensitivity to detect the correct implication, which was if $120.00 is that significant to you than you will never be able to afford the provider you desire more than once.

Perhaps you have broken open your piggy bank where you have saved all of your birthday and Christmas money from your auntie and grams over the years and you now can afford to lose your virginity and you know that it will be years until you can pay for a provider again.

Hygiene advice comes from reading countless posts, threads, and showcase “dislikes” written by providers who detest dirty boys. They have been known to insist that the dirty boy shower before the event. I was able to intuit your financial state after reading your concern over $120.00 and did not want you to spend any of your piggy bank money showering while the clock is ticking when you could be fucking the provider of your wet dreams. Remember when you broke that piggy bank you took a long term capital loss which will not be tax deductible, after all your Mommy probably spent $2.95 at Kmart to buy you that for Christmas.

Next time you ask for advice please be serious and if you don't like it, too bad, find another source or shut up, but disliking the advice offered is no reason to become incensed as you have and mock ones screen name. Now you not only look cheap but also infantile.

Best of success to you sonny!
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:43 PM   #14
notswilson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzworm86 View Post
If my comments hurt your feelings you should be prepared when a provider crushes the rest of your feelings, as she will, on the day she walks you out the door because she has another appointment to meet.

You will continue to have the same success as you have described because someone has already tried to explain the benefits of P411 but you refuse to listen.

If P411 was equivalent to the Ugandan lottery than you would not see ECCIE allow their advertising and you would not see the providers ask for a P411 screening. If one wishes to spend $400.00 on this type of provider you will almost have to have a P411 account. I am sorry that reality is difficult for you to understand, but this is the way it is, live with it, or continue to maintain your current success rate. You can try Backpage providers.

Implications, you were to obtuse or blinded by your hypersensitivity to detect the correct implication, which was if $120.00 is that significant to you than you will never be able to afford the provider you desire more than once.

Perhaps you have broken open your piggy bank where you have saved all of your birthday and Christmas money from your auntie and grams over the years and you now can afford to lose your virginity and you know that it will be years until you can pay for a provider again.

Hygiene advice comes from reading countless posts, threads, and showcase “dislikes” written by providers who detest dirty boys. They have been known to insist that the dirty boy shower before the event. I was able to intuit your financial state after reading your concern over $120.00 and did not want you to spend any of your piggy bank money showering while the clock is ticking when you could be fucking the provider of your wet dreams. Remember when you broke that piggy bank you took a long term capital loss which will not be tax deductible, after all your Mommy probably spent $2.95 at Kmart to buy you that for Christmas.

Next time you ask for advice please be serious and if you don't like it, too bad, find another source or shut up, but disliking the advice offered is no reason to become incensed as you have and mock ones screen name. Now you not only look cheap but also infantile.

Best of success to you sonny!
wow, you're just a dick.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:37 AM   #15
Spanky0800
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Nots, Be patient and it will come. I learned the hard way so be patient and keep trying. Check out Naughty Review too....
Spanky0800 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women