Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2010, 02:41 AM   #1
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I kissed a girl . . . and she (Ms Elena) liked it!

I FINALLY got to meet up with Ms Elena IRL . . . we had a late cocktail - she is in town booked solid working (playing). I would be lucky to be so popular while traveling! I actually had to SCHEDULE a drink to keep her on track for her appointments!

Now I see why you gentleman like her so much! Amazing, intelligent, lips like . . . well, try them for yourself, I did!

Amazing lady.

I think we found each other breathtaking and I know the bartender bought the club a few pieces of glassware that he dropped during our kiss . . . you guys always want to watch.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:39 AM   #2
howudoin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Let me know so I can get the loan paper work started.
howudoin is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:49 AM   #3
Taylorsweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3764
My ECCIE Reviews

Who-hoo Jackie D & Ms.Elena? Two beautiful women and two beautiful minds
@ work? Was it like the scene from Avatar when you kissed? Lol
Or was it like Patrick Swayze & Demi Moore in Ghost?.....
Don't mind me Jackie D' I'm recovering from a Red Bull and Vodka night lol
Taylorsweet is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:14 PM   #4
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis View Post
Okay, end of the shameless "plug" - that wasn't my intention . . .
- Jackie
How can that not be your intention? You identified it as a shameless plug yourself before clicking on the [Submit] button. Then you say it was unintentional. And finally you submitted it. Did your finger accidentally fall on your mouse button? I don't think so.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:14 PM   #5
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahan View Post
How can that not be your intention? You identified it as a shameless plug yourself before clicking on the [Submit] button. Then you say it was unintentional. And finally you submitted it. Did your finger accidentally fall on your mouse button? I don't think so.
While typing the comment, I did at least have the presence of mind to realize how the post "sounded" (or was "sounding") . . . however, I was tired and tipsy and frankly, I wasn't thinking clearly enough to remedy my mistake effectively, apparently. I suppose I should have edited the posting prior to making it and I beg your forgiveness, Omahan.

It wasn't my intention for the post to be a "plug" for future business (bookings or opportunity) for myself and Elena as the chance is slim our schedules would mesh and there's nothing "set in stone" that we would be working together . . . I should have omitted the mention of the possibility (of our working together) . . in fact, I've edited the post to reflect only my mention of my meeting her and my impression of the her and the mention of activity that took place during the meeting. For that, I'll make no apology - she's awesome! And, if that's a "shameless plug" for her, so be it, she deserves it. But, since that possibility of our working together has already been mentioned in an open and public forum and I can't retract that which has already been read or seen by others I see no harm in mentioning it here . . . and I'm certainly not claiming it is being mentioned unintentionally now.

Had it not been so late (3:41AM) and had I not been so tired, tipsy (as I mentioned) and taken by Elena's charms, I am sure I would have worded the posting differently and edited my comment before allowing my finger to accidentally fall on my mouse button . . . as it is, I'm not perfect. I don't remember my claiming to be . . .

I'm sure my post now fits with the theme of this discussion area as defined by the site ownership as "Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!" If you feel otherwise Omahan, I'm certain you'll let me (well, all of us), know.

I'm sure there are many people that would read this thread that would understand posting "tired and tipsy" isn't a great thing to do . . . as I do drink so incredibly infrequently, I'm sure my post seemed even more unlike me.

In fact, there are many postings here on ECCIE worded obviously INTENTIONALLY more disingenuously than my slight UNINTENTIONAL "faux pas" that don't garner a second look - let alone a comment - from you or any other moderator, so much so, that I feel overwhelmingly warmed and accepted as I am both privileged and honored you took the time to point it out to me publicly, allowing me the opportunity to correct my mistake. That was / is an amazingly friendly gesture and I'm indebted to you. Perhaps (and I'm just guessing here, unlike your certainty regarding my true intent as evidenced by your proclamation of "I don't think so"), I'm just held to a higher standard . . . what a wonderful compliment from such a competent, fair, unbiased moderator such as yourself!

I'm so appreciative of your astute guidance moderating these discussions, thank you, sincerely!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Old 01-29-2010, 04:57 PM   #6
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Jackie,

Next time you're tipsy just give me a call to help you avoid the troublesome "tipsy post". We'll keep your hands busy until the urge subsides. Friends don't let friends post tipsy.

BB (designated poster)
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:16 PM   #7
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis View Post
While typing the comment, I did at least have the presence of mind to realize how the post "sounded" (or was "sounding") . . . however, I was tired and tipsy and frankly, I wasn't thinking clearly enough to remedy my mistake effectively, apparently. I suppose I should have edited the posting prior to making it and I beg your forgiveness, Omahan.

It wasn't my intention for the post to be a "plug" for future business (bookings or opportunity) for myself and Elena as the chance is slim our schedules would mesh and there's nothing "set in stone" that we would be working together . . . I should have omitted the mention of the possibility (of our working together) . . in fact, I've edited the post to reflect only my mention of my meeting her and my impression of the her and the mention of activity that took place during the meeting. For that, I'll make no apology - she's awesome! And, if that's a "shameless plug" for her, so be it, she deserves it. But, since that possibility of our working together has already been mentioned in an open and public forum and I can't retract that which has already been read or seen by others I see no harm in mentioning it here . . . and I'm certainly not claiming it is being mentioned unintentionally now.

Had it not been so late (3:41AM) and had I not been so tired, tipsy (as I mentioned) and taken by Elena's charms, I am sure I would have worded the posting differently and edited my comment before allowing my finger to accidentally fall on my mouse button . . . as it is, I'm not perfect. I don't remember my claiming to be . . .

I'm sure my post now fits with the theme of this discussion area as defined by the site ownership as "Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!" If you feel otherwise Omahan, I'm certain you'll let me (well, all of us), know.

I'm sure there are many people that would read this thread that would understand posting "tired and tipsy" isn't a great thing to do . . . as I do drink so incredibly infrequently, I'm sure my post seemed even more unlike me.

In fact, there are many postings here on ECCIE worded obviously INTENTIONALLY more disingenuously than my slight UNINTENTIONAL "faux pas" that don't garner a second look - let alone a comment - from you or any other moderator, so much so, that I feel overwhelmingly warmed and accepted as I am both privileged and honored you took the time to point it out to me publicly, allowing me the opportunity to correct my mistake. That was / is an amazingly friendly gesture and I'm indebted to you. Perhaps (and I'm just guessing here, unlike your certainty regarding my true intent as evidenced by your proclamation of "I don't think so"), I'm just held to a higher standard . . . what a wonderful compliment from such a competent, fair, unbiased moderator such as yourself!

I'm so appreciative of your astute guidance moderating these discussions, thank you, sincerely!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Jackie (and others), one of the hardest things for moderators is moderating in the "gray areas." Flirting in discussion threads vs. advertising is one of those gray areas. Most of the time we just let them go unless they are pretty blatant. I would have let your post go EXCEPT for you pointing out that it was self promotion. At that point if I said nothing it tells all the other providers that they can self promote. Then if I have to ask one of them to stop it tells her I'm showing favoritism. Your remark that it was blatant self promotion put me in a lose - lose situation UNLESS I commented. I hope this expanation helps.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:32 PM   #8
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Lesson learned: Never. Post. Drunk.

BB - next time, I'll take you up on your offer.

Omahan - yes, it (the explanation) does help! Thank you for giving me the benefit of correcting the post!

Kisses all!

- Jackie
Old 01-29-2010, 09:48 PM   #9
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Shameless plug? Where? Jackie???? C'mere you bad girl, you deserve a spanking the next time I see you........but, I digress.

Jackie,

It was my pleasure to have met up with you while I was there. There's nothing I enjoy more than meeting a beautiful lady with brains. I just wish that we didn't have to meet so late, sorry (the guys in KC treat me VERY well). I do look forward to spending time with you when I come back into town. And yes, hopefully our schedules will allow us to try working together. I would LOVE to get my hands on you, and trust me when I say this....there's not that many ladies I say that about.

*BIG BIG HUG for you doll*

Howudoin.......we'll have to talk about that.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:12 PM   #10
undrtkr
Lifetime Premium Access

Two gorgeous sex kittens smitten with each other?

Thanks, now I won't get any sleep tonight. LOL
undrtkr is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:37 PM   #11
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I would love to go out to lunch with some of my fellow providers. Oh, the stories we could share I'm sure! LOL.
I'm glad you two had fun!
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:07 AM   #12
SFviii
Adriana’s BFE/fluffer

Encounters: 3
Talking

Just dreaming if your kiss was like or more like or...?

So when is Round 2?
SFviii is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:12 AM   #13
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icAwcByaNtY&feature=re lated"]YouTube- The Love Boat Opening 1982[/ame]

Love, exciting and new
Come Aboard. We're expecting you.
Love, life's sweetest reward.
Let it flow, it floats back to you.

Love Boat soon will be making another run
The Love Boat promises something for everyone
Set a course for adventure,
Your mind on a new romance.

Love won't hurt anymore
It's an open smile on a friendly shore.
Yes LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! It's LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! (hey-ah!)

Love Boat soon will be making another run
The Love Boat promises something for everyone
Set a course for adventure,
Your mind on a new romance.

Love won't hurt anymore
It's an open smile on a friendly shore.
It's LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! It's LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! It's
LOOOOOOOOOOOVE!
It's the Love Boat-ah! It's the Love Boat-ah!
Longermonger is offline   Quote