Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162404
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2016, 05:42 PM   #1
Jenna Luvin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 350185
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Bareback Question from a new girl - told I'd get bad review if I didn't do bareback greek

I admit that I don't know how to do this business. I've met three wonderful men from eccie since last night and enjoyed spending time with them.

But just about an hour ago I had a very bad experience, so I'd like to put myself out here on the line and admit that I don't know what I'm doing or if I'm doing things the way they should be, so please I ask you for advice.

First, I met someone who said they were "Duncan Idaho" and I have his texts saying that he messaged me at eccie to prove it was him. My friend Natalia told me to check messages but I didn't and now I see that no message came to me from anyone called "Duncan Idaho." So this person lied to me.

Then in the session which I thought went well because he got off just fine I was pressured for bareback sex and this person said it is expected and its not something you can charge extra for.

This person whoever he was made me feel very ashamed and uncomfortable. I might not be strong or tough enough for this business I guess. When he left he texted me that it wasn't a good session because I tried to upsell him for bareback. What am I supposed to do? Everyone is asking for it and I don't know if its expected or not. That's why I'm asking.

I wanted to make friends here and play but I'm not sure and I wish I knew who the nice guys were, because now this person said he's going to write a bad review and yet I did everything he said except agree to bareback for my standard rate.

And i'm not even sure this man was "Duncan Idaho" or just someone claiming to be him.

Sorry I'm just trying to learn and if I decide to keep doing this I'll know better what to expect. Thank you.
Jenna Luvin is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 05:53 PM   #2
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Holy crap. Duncan Idaho is back.

If this business is something you need to do, know there are manipulating assholes out there. Do your best to screen, verify handles, use p411, anything YOU need to do to feel comfortable. Know that some choices of screening may reduce potential customers BUT your safety is most important.

It is a balancing act for sure. And we wish you luck.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 05:55 PM   #3
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

You never have to do anything that you don't want to do. If you don't want to do bareback then don't be pressured into doing it. There will always be guys out there that will ask for it. Especially if you are new and unaware of regular practices. Just remember this it your business/body and you have the last say at what happens. Do be afraid of a simple NO review threat simply because u dont offer what he wants. Happy Hobbying and i hope you stay safe out there
bobo1cg is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 05:57 PM   #4
Texas653678
Veteran of Life

Encounters: 22

Ugh... sorry to hear this. You need to find another gal in the ladies area that can help you with your screening process otherwise you are in for a rough ride. Be careful, stay safe...
Texas653678 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 06:01 PM   #5
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Did you bareback him?
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 06:04 PM   #6
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Did you bareback him?
don't answer that! lol
bobo1cg is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 06:04 PM   #7
MarineButch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I too am going to out on a limb here.
There are some screwed up fucktards out there that are bullying some of these ladies and are just down right dangerous.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
When the ladies don't feel safe and are concerned that some low life dickwad is going to try and blackmail them it's getting out of hand.
Ladies, if one of these small dick wad pullers tells you he is going to write you a bad review PUNT his ass out of the place.... If you call me I WILL share some time with you and then
I WILL review you....
If you are good/ great that's what I will write. But if you are not, I will say that in the review.
Ladies, NEVER SACRIFICE YOUR SAFETY ... I count on you being here so that I can enjoy your company.
Sorry about the rant, but I just had a session with a fairly new provider who told me how some have pressured her the same way.. She told them fuck off and has not had any push back from the bastards that threatened her the same way.
JUST PISSES ME OFF !!!
MarineButch
MarineButch is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 06:04 PM   #8
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245708
My ECCIE Reviews

There are plenty of very nice and VERY fun gentlemen on this site, but there are also several dumb fucks who try to make their own rules. At the end of the day, it is YOU BODY, YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR LIFE!! Do not ever do anything you are not comfortable doing. The dumb fucks will go away when ignored.
Have fun! Stay safe!!
Sinful Pleasure is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 06:06 PM   #9
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

No. Bareback is not a standard business practice. Whoever the guy was needs to be barebacked in the ass with a barbed wire cock and pay extra for it too. Do not offer bareback, not even for extra money. Feel free to PM me for advice as needed. The type of guy you encountered is the lowest of the low as far as bottom feeders in the hobby. They prey on new girls and their ignorance.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 06:09 PM   #10
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Tell these old, little dick fucks to go DIRECTLY to hell when they ask you for any bbfs or bb greek. Directly...to hell. Don't pass GO. Don't collect $200.

Fuck them (not in THAT way, but the go to hell way). Your safety and comfort zone should be YOUR priority over their risky, self serving scare tactics, because if you catch something or get pregnant, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND THESE FOOLS.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 06:21 PM   #11
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Learn how to screen before you start meeting with clients

The money can wait
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 06:34 PM   #12
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

OK. A couple of things, you seem to have a low self esteem that he is trying to take advantage of. That is a long term problem that is going to be a bigger issue for you in this line of activities.

Second - as most have said, never ever entertain the kinds of people who threaten you with anything if you don't do as they ask. Once u entertain that sort of behaviour, it only gets worse.

Third and most important - there are more guys on here who practice safe sex than those who don't so choose your niche wisely.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 07:07 PM   #13
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me just tell you that before I ever started doing this for real, I read everything there was to read on the stickies that I could to try and understand this business.

Then I figured out how to screen, verify clients, (Not just seeing that they exist on a hobby board), and then making myself a board presence.

Offering bareback sex is not standard practice. And greek aka anal, is usually offered at an additional rate, for the record.

You are brand spanking new and clients are gonna be blowing up your phone. You need to learn how to screen and check with girls that have seen the guys who are asking to see you and figure out how to get on Preferred411.com and get verified as a provider on this site.

Get that shit done and it will be a profitable business for you on here.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 07:30 PM   #14
stumpychump
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Like others have stated reach out to one of the ladies and get some pointers. If you do not feel comfortable doing something don't do it, and don't let some jackass try and exploit you.
stumpychump is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 07:36 PM   #15
APerfectCircle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

You can do what you want and charge what you want. Don't feel pressured into stuff. Hobbying has some similarities with real life, and one of those similarities is that people who make you feel like shit just because you care about yourself are not worth being around.
APerfectCircle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women