Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162398
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41278
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35700
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2015, 08:58 AM   #1
hbergeron
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default New to the scene, how to get started?

Just curious if there are many 'newby friendly' providers in the Fort Worth area.

I'm not entirely sure what 'screening' entails, but as long as it's not giving out my mothers maiden name, SSN, and bank info, I'm pretty sure I'll be ok with verifying who I am. I understand that providers discretion is pretty valuable considering their business would get shut down if they handled my information improperly, so there's a bit of trust on my part there.

What I'm mostly interested in are encounters that aren't "supposed" to end the way they do, like the massage that turns erotic, etc. It's a bit of a fantasy thing I suppose. GFE, etc, doesn't do it for me. I've got a wife, she's great, this is more about fantasy fun on the side for me (wife is aware, we have an interesting relationship :P).

A big draw to this stuff for me is the actual paying for certain things aspect. There's no emotional attachment, no 'working for it' on my part, I have nothing to prove other than I've got the funds to get what I'm after. It becomes a service, which honestly... is hot for me.

However, I'm very much NOT into the idea of swinging by random backpages adverts or just walking into any seedy looking asian massage parlor hoping it pans out the way I want. I've read enough nightmare stories about that scenario, especially in Fort Worth.

I also do want to be in a somewhat safer environment, coming on here, seeing how people are so cautious about references, referrals, etc, is very comforting to me that I'm not going to end up with a crap situation or worse, a dangerous and/or legally compromising situation. But, it does pose a specific problem for me as a new member of this lovely little community...

I have no references... hell, I wouldn't trust me. This is my first post over here even though I've lurked off and on for about a year.

I've scrolled through backpages multiple times and fantasized about calling a place like Energyworx or contacting some one else that has In Call and advertises the sort of environment I'm looking for, but everytime I see mention of references, this P411 profile thing, etc, and I'm just sorta at odds with the idea of paying to pay, if ya know what I mean.

Hell, I'd even meet up with some one in advance of an official appointment just so they can see I'm not some random creep, sort of an interview I suppose? I dunno...

I'm rambling at this point, I guess to boil it down, is there an 'ease into this' type of thing I can do, specific providers or trusted establishments that have providers that are insulated a bit and can provide future references if I keep running down the rabbit hole, or am I sorta stuck just setting up a P411, trying to find any random provider that will take me with 'just' the P411, and hope they provide references in the future?

I'm on the west side of Fort Worth if anyone has any suggestions, I've eyeballed Energyworx multiple times, but after reading reviews, I'm not entirely sure about pricing, tipping, if I'm going to need those references, etc, just to schedule... the first time is rather daunting and I don't want to get off on the wrong foot, so I figured it's wiser to ask in here and show my newbyness rather than go out there without the info I need and piss some one off or break a rule I was unaware of.
hbergeron is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 09:06 AM   #2
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Find a newbie friendly provider but make SURE she has a good rep and does give ref's.

Some ladies claim to newbie friendly and will give ref's but they are so full of drama, the ladies wont accept ref's from them.

I DO know of a lady with a great rep and does see newbies in FTW. Pm me for her name if your interested.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 09:51 AM   #3
hbergeron
Lifetime Premium Access

Yeah, in just those three lines you summed up my ramble. It's not just finding a newby friendly provider that offers what I'm interested in, but making sure she's got good reputation and gives references... then I generally have to do that at least twice for it to be useful for the non newby friendly providers! I'm not bitching, even though it must sound that way, it's just... well, I suppose I should be happy that theres a gateway to entry, most schmucks won't work for it, which means it probably sets the bar a little higher right?.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:33 AM   #4
icansmile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Run. Away.
icansmile is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 11:44 AM   #5
hbergeron
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by icansmile View Post
Run. Away.
?
Old 02-20-2015, 11:56 AM   #6
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbergeron View Post
Just curious if there are many 'newby friendly' providers in the Fort Worth area.

I'm not entirely sure what 'screening' entails, but as long as it's not giving out my mothers maiden name, SSN, and bank info, I'm pretty sure I'll be ok with verifying who I am. I understand that providers discretion is pretty valuable considering their business would get shut down if they handled my information improperly, so there's a bit of trust on my part there.

What I'm mostly interested in are encounters that aren't "supposed" to end the way they do, like the massage that turns erotic, etc. It's a bit of a fantasy thing I suppose. GFE, etc, doesn't do it for me. I've got a wife, she's great, this is more about fantasy fun on the side for me (wife is aware, we have an interesting relationship :P).

A big draw to this stuff for me is the actual paying for certain things aspect. There's no emotional attachment, no 'working for it' on my part, I have nothing to prove other than I've got the funds to get what I'm after. It becomes a service, which honestly... is hot for me.

However, I'm very much NOT into the idea of swinging by random backpages adverts or just walking into any seedy looking asian massage parlor hoping it pans out the way I want. I've read enough nightmare stories about that scenario, especially in Fort Worth.

I also do want to be in a somewhat safer environment, coming on here, seeing how people are so cautious about references, referrals, etc, is very comforting to me that I'm not going to end up with a crap situation or worse, a dangerous and/or legally compromising situation. But, it does pose a specific problem for me as a new member of this lovely little community...

I have no references... hell, I wouldn't trust me. This is my first post over here even though I've lurked off and on for about a year.

I've scrolled through backpages multiple times and fantasized about calling a place like Energyworx or contacting some one else that has In Call and advertises the sort of environment I'm looking for, but everytime I see mention of references, this P411 profile thing, etc, and I'm just sorta at odds with the idea of paying to pay, if ya know what I mean.

Hell, I'd even meet up with some one in advance of an official appointment just so they can see I'm not some random creep, sort of an interview I suppose? I dunno...

I'm rambling at this point, I guess to boil it down, is there an 'ease into this' type of thing I can do, specific providers or trusted establishments that have providers that are insulated a bit and can provide future references if I keep running down the rabbit hole, or am I sorta stuck just setting up a P411, trying to find any random provider that will take me with 'just' the P411, and hope they provide references in the future?

I'm on the west side of Fort Worth if anyone has any suggestions, I've eyeballed Energyworx multiple times, but after reading reviews, I'm not entirely sure about pricing, tipping, if I'm going to need those references, etc, just to schedule... the first time is rather daunting and I don't want to get off on the wrong foot, so I figured it's wiser to ask in here and show my newbyness rather than go out there without the info I need and piss some one off or break a rule I was unaware of.
If your wife is into it, you are way ahead of the game.
If you go to a few AMPs, it gives you some minor credibility.
Probably P411 is a good idea, but I do not know how much personal info they require. I would never give personal information under any circumstances, no matter how pretty a girl is. I understand their side of things, but you never know how secure the info is.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 11:56 AM   #7
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Quote:
am I sorta stuck just setting up a P411, trying to find any random provider that will take me with 'just' the P411, and hope they provide references in the future?.
NO, you are not sorta stuck at all. There are plenty of P411 girls in DFW who take new P411 clients. Use the search function after you join. Plus, after you see a girl on P411 they electronically give you an "OK" if you are a decent guy, which acts as reference for seeing other P411 girls who require a minimal number of "OKs". I would estimate that at least 90% (probably more) of the active DFW ECCIE providers are on P411. PLUS, P411 screens the girls, to some degree, to make sure they are in good standing with clients. P411 removes providers from its listings for a variety of reasons that include obtaining a tarnished business reputation.

Don't spend money on girls you don't really want to see in order to get two or more references. Join P411. (P411 is very....and I mean very....discrete when they check to see if you are the person you say you are) I have never heard of any guy having a problem due to P411 doing something wrong when checking a guy's initial information out).
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:02 PM   #8
TrueCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I'm in your same boat...3 out of 4 "newbie friendly" providers have canceled their appt. within 20 mins of arrival. I'm driving in from East Texas and wasting a lot of time, fuel and jizz. Getting the first 3 references has been difficult at best. I may try the p411 route if this continues....That said, the one provider that saw me was FANTASTIC!!! However, keep in mind I'm still the "honeymoon" phase. The girls I'm really attracted to are just out of reach...for now.
TrueCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 05:11 PM   #9
Clint Reno
Gaining Momentum

Join P411. Just do it!
Clint Reno is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 05:25 PM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
?

What is the question? You were given sound advice and yet you question it. Run away, run fast and do not look back.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 05:14 AM   #11
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

You really should check out P411. If you don't mind giving out some personal information, it's the best alternative. You're only giving out that data one time, and it's widely accepted. You will have a much wider selection of women who will be willing to see you without having a substantial hobby resume, and you can also feel reasonably secure you're not going to get ripped off (or caught in a sting), either.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 06:57 AM   #12
hbergeron
Lifetime Premium Access

SO what I'm hearing is check out P411 :P

As to the earlier "?" I posted, why would I 'run away' I dont know if that's a legitimate warning or a tongue in cheek "this will suck you in (lol pun), run now before it's too late and you're one of us!"
Old 02-21-2015, 07:44 AM   #13
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes join p411 its like the golden ticket to hobby land
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:17 AM   #14
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Give me the money that you want to spend, point me to the provider(s) that you want to see, and I'll demonstrate the ENTIRE process to you. We can do this as many times as you need, to get it down. I say at least 3-5 runs, just to make sure you grasp it.

I'm there for ya, buddy.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:42 AM   #15
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

"Run away" is a fun way of saying don't get involved in this hobby because it can be addicting. Humor.

Join P411 like others have said. It's money well spent.

Don't get into to big of a hurry. Watch and learn.

Have fun.
cookie man is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women