Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453267
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42216
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36573
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2020, 11:15 PM   #1
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Default boys we hunted ...em down an killed em

justice was served big ...time tonight whens federal marshal heroes shot the murderin cunt piece a commie antifa ...shit michael reinoehl

...remember ifs the commies kill ones a ours thens ones a theirs will die like ...a dog cause we civil ...war now

Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 12:26 AM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

AP source: Suspect in Portland death killed by investigators

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-source...041327415.html

MICHAEL BALSAMO and TED WARREN
September 3, 2020, 11:13 PM CDT

Portland Suspect Killed

Michael Reinoehl is seen during a protest in front of Mayor Ted Wheeler's residence Friday, Aug. 28, 2020, in Portland, Ore. Reinoehl, suspected of fatally shooting a supporter of a right-wing group in Portland last week, was killed Thursday, Sept. 3, as investigators moved in to arrest him, a senior Justice Department official told The Associated Press. Reinoehl, 48, was killed as a federal task force attempted to apprehend him in Lacey, Wash., the official said. Reinoehl was the prime suspect in the killing of 39-year-old Aaron “Jay” Danielson, who was shot in the chest Saturday night, the official said. (Beth Nakamura/The Oregonian via AP)

LACEY, Wash. (AP) — A man suspected of fatally shooting a supporter of a right-wing group in Portland, Oregon, last week after a caravan of Donald Trump backers rode through downtown was killed Thursday as investigators moved in to arrest him, a senior Justice Department official told The Associated Press.

The man, Michael Reinoehl, 48, was killed as a federal task force attempted to apprehend him in Lacey, Washington, the official said. Reinoehl was the prime suspect in the killing of 39-year-old Aaron “Jay” Danielson, who was shot in the chest Saturday night, the official said.

Federal agents from the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service had located Reinoehl on Thursday after a warrant was issued for his arrest. During the encounter, Reinoehl was shot by a law enforcement officer who was working on the federal task force, the official said.

The official said Reinoehl had pulled a gun during the encounter and was shot by law enforcement. The official could not discuss the matter publicly and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity.

The U.S. Marshals Service fugitive task forces, comprised of deputy marshals, other federal agents and local law enforcement officers from a variety of agencies, are responsible for apprehending violent felons and other wanted suspects

Reinoehl had described himself in a social media post as “100% ANTIFA,” suggested the tactics of counter-protesters amounted to “warfare,” and had been shot at one protest and cited for having a gun at another.

He had been been a regular presence at anti-racism demonstrations in Portland.

Police on July 5 cited Reinoehl on allegations of possessing a loaded gun in a public place, resisting arrest and interfering with police.

On July 26, Reinoehl was shot near his elbow after he got involved in a scuffle between an armed white man and a group of young people of color. The man who was carrying the gun, Aaron Scott Collins, told The Oregonian/OregonLive that he and a friend had just left a bar when they saw the group harassing an older Black man. His friend began filming them with a phone, and the group confronted them, calling them Nazis, he said.

Reinoehl later that day spoke to an AP videographer. His arm was wrapped in a bloody bandage; he said he was on his way to meet protest medics so they could change it.

He said he didn’t know what had started the altercation between Collins and the group, but that several people had decided to intervene when they saw Collins fighting with minors.

“As soon as the adults jumped in, he pulled out a gun,” Reinoehl said. “I jumped in there and pulled the gun away from people’s heads, avoided being shot in the stomach and I got shot in the arm.”

Reinoehl also was wanted on a warrant out of Baker County in Eastern Oregon, where court records show he skipped a hearing related to a June case in which he has been charged with driving under the influence of controlled substances, reckless driving, reckless endangerment and unlawful possession of a firearm.

Police said he drove on an interstate at up to 111 mph, with his daughter in the car, while racing his 17-year-old son, who was in a different vehicle.

Protests have erupted daily in the Pacific Northwest city since the killing of George Floyd.

With unruly demonstrations in Portland nearing the 100-day mark, Oregon Gov. Kate Brown and other Democratic leaders on Thursday called for an end to violence even as federal agents were continuing to arrest protesters who allegedly assaulted law enforcement officers.

“The violence must stop,” Brown wrote. “There is no place for white supremacy or vigilantism in Oregon. All who perpetrate violent crimes must be held equally accountable.”

The statement does not single out the small minority of left-wing protesters who have been setting fires, vandalizing buildings and throwing objects at police. But Brown’s spokesman, Charles Boyle, said it “is a collective call to action for an end to violence in Portland and affirms that those who commit violent acts must be held accountable.”

Brown’s condemnation of violence was also signed by almost two-dozen state and local politicians, a host of organizations including the local NAACP chapter, and the city’s professional sports teams: the Trailblazers NBA team, the Timbers soccer team and the Thorns women’s soccer squad.

Portland Police Chief Chuck Lovell has denounced protesters who broke windows and set a fire this week to a business in the upscale apartment building where Mayor Ted Wheeler lives. Protesters are angry that Wheeler has not stopped officers from using batons and tear gas against Black Lives Matter protesters. Wheeler now reportedly plans to move out of the building.

As of a week ago, 74 people were facing federal charges for crimes allegedly committed during demonstrations in Portland since at least May 29, U.S. Attorney Billy Williams said.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 04:16 AM   #3
BlueSail
Gaining Momentum

what a shame...hope the world can absorb the loss of this special person...FUCK HIM and this is a good start!
BlueSail is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 05:20 AM   #4
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Interested in seeing the reaction to this one.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 05:34 AM   #5
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypgKyifXWf0
Old 09-04-2020, 05:37 AM   #6
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Old 09-04-2020, 05:40 AM   #7
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Pretty well behaved dog.
Old 09-04-2020, 05:56 AM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsDWXx5tYfk

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...073457810.html

n an exclusive interview with Vice News, which aired on Thursday night, Michael Reinoehl, the man previously linked to the killing of Aaron 'Jay' Danielson at a Portland protest on August 29th, vaguely stated that what he did was in self-defense.

"I had no choice. I mean, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. But I wasn't going to do that. That was the straw that broke the camel's back," stated Reinoehl.

i doubt this is true. where is this person of color now? will this person come forward to confirm this? not likely.

Reinoehl also stated, "I felt that my life and other people's lives around me were in danger. And I felt that I had no choice but to do what I did."

In the interview, Reinoehl alluded to shooting Danielson, a right-wing protestor, when he went downtown to provide security for racial justice protestors following a pro-Trump caravan.

not one word about far-left ANTIFA ... oh meant radical far left ANTIFA

"I realized what had happened. I was confident that I did not hit anyone innocent and I made my exit," said Reinoehl. When freelance journalist Donovan Farley clarified Reinoehl's statement, saying, "Just to reiterate, you feel that it was totally justified," Reinoehl responded, "Totally justified. Had I not acted, I'm confident that my friend and, I'm sure, I would have been killed because I wasn't going to stand there and let something happen."

"They're trying to make me look like a murderer," Reinoehl added. "I've noticed that they keep saying that it's not clear that it's related to the protests. That's a lie. They know that it's related to the protests. Not to mention the fact that they say they don't know who it was, that's a lie. Within an hour, Facebook and Twitter and all that had my face and name labeled as the shooter."

However, shortly after the airing of the interview, news broke that Reinoehl was killed when investigators moved in to arrest him in Lacey, Washington. After a warrant was issued for his arrest, Reinoehl was shot by a law enforcement officer who was working on the federal task force, said one official.

While Reinoehl has been labeled by some as a member of Antifa, Reinoehl said that that was not true, but that he did see a "civil war right around the corner."
"That shot felt like the beginning of a war," stated Reinoehl.
Old 09-04-2020, 06:00 AM   #9
Next Best Thing
BANNED

I wonder if maybe these people rioting should all be rounded up, restrained, placed on a fleet of helicopters and flown 15 or so miles out into the ocean and pushed off the helicopters into the water. Maybe find someplace occupied by an angry shark species or some other vicious deadly ocean monsters.

Or perhaps relocate them to somewhere deep in one of the hostile South American jungles to fend for themselves against bloodthirsty local wildlife and tribes of unsympathetic primitive humans.

I'm thinking we could also drop them off in the remotest outposts of Antarctica without food or supplies of any kind? They could live off the fat of the land unencumbered by sadistic oppressive white male civilization holding them down.

I imagine this may be somewhat costly financially but think of the billions these poor insurance companies would save on both claims and litigation.

I would pay more money to watch this than I would to fuck any currently advertising upstate NY whore.
Old 09-04-2020, 06:08 AM   #10
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

: )
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 06:19 AM   #11
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Curious to know if CNN or Bill Maher or Trevor Noah think that this piece of excrement's face is/was as punchable as Nick Sandmann's, the millionaire, is.
Old 09-04-2020, 06:19 AM   #12
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...725909507.html

this guy's story is full of shit. the video proves it. the guy shot this person in the back.

they targeted him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fas5VNeYOg
Old 09-04-2020, 07:18 AM   #13
egg585
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Some of us bring protection now
egg585 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 08:11 AM   #14
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Are you a rioter, egg?
Old 09-04-2020, 08:51 AM   #15
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by egg585 View Post
Some of us bring protection now
yeah ya wear depends sos ...the medics wonts ...gets dirty whens they loads yas ons the meat ...wagon

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women