Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
test
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162725
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36157
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2015, 09:29 PM   #1
mya_madison
Account Disabled

User ID: 261246
My ECCIE Reviews
Default we are human too !#

OK I Hope THIS IS the right forum but I am a provider and for all the hobbiest ...... we are human too . I am not perfect . I have flaws . Normally it's doesn't bother me and many people say I'm much prettier then my pics (which were taken 4 days ago) but tonight someone from this site comes takes off his coat says om very pretty puts his coat back on says I don't look the same the. Unzips his coat and says sorry I'll stay by then mt feelings were hurt and I nicely told him to leave .

I'm human it's like u guys are expecting a walking talking Barbi and even she wouldn't be good enough in some cases . Just keep in mind we are putting ourselves out there and even tho we are providers we have feeling also !!!

Maybe I'll stick to b.p. those guys appreciate a sage clean drug free pretty girl who uses her real pics lol
mya_madison is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 02:07 PM   #2
swifty2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

sounds like he was an indecisive and insensitive jerk
you were right to tell him to hit the bricks
swifty2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 02:54 PM   #3
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

You shouldn't let one bad apple spoil the bunch. There are plenty of guys here who will treat you with respect and appreciate you for exactly who you are. If you take it too personally it will drive you to drink
You were totally in the right to ask him to leave...his behavior makes it obvious he was a knucklehead and it could only go down hill from there.

So...CHIN UP...CHEST OUT...have a SHOT of good tequila and soldier on, babe.

Don't let the bastards grind you down

Peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:43 PM   #4
joejouons
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Well said Loki -
Mya - there are plenty of guys who will appreciate you because you are human - so don't let this one bad experience get you down
joejouons is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 11:44 PM   #5
Sweet Destiny
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77585
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mya_madioson View Post
OK I Hope THIS IS the right forum but I am a provider and for all the hobbiest ...... we are human too . I am not perfect . I have flaws . Normally it's doesn't bother me and many people say I'm much prettier then my pics (which were taken 4 days ago) but tonight someone from this site comes takes off his coat says om very pretty puts his coat back on says I don't look the same the. Unzips his coat and says sorry I'll stay by then mt feelings were hurt and I nicely told him to leave .

I'm human it's like u guys are expecting a walking talking Barbi and even she wouldn't be good enough in some cases . Just keep in mind we are putting ourselves out there and even tho we are providers we have feeling also !!!

Maybe I'll stick to b.p. those guys appreciate a sage clean drug free pretty girl who uses her real pics lol
I don't recommend sticking to bp. Out of all my experiences hun this is nothing. Wipe it off. Sorry if I sound harsh but this business has all different types of issues such as top notch girls robbing guys, guys robbing girls, people walking out, assholes, bitches etc etc. I have had some incidents that you couldn't even imagine happen and I am one of the sweetest/top girls in the area. Like loki said chest up. And to all ladies don't let something this little get to you. If you do you probably are not made for this sorry. Just tired of hearing girls complain. Honesty is best policy.
Sweet Destiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 11:03 AM   #6
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny View Post
I don't recommend sticking to bp. Out of all my experiences hun this is nothing. Wipe it off. Sorry if I sound harsh but this business has all different types of issues such as top notch girls robbing guys, guys robbing girls, people walking out, assholes, bitches etc etc. I have had some incidents that you couldn't even imagine happen and I am one of the sweetest/top girls in the area. Like loki said chest up. And to all ladies don't let something this little get to you. If you do you probably are not made for this sorry. Just tired of hearing girls complain. Honesty is best policy.
Uh...I said Chest OUT!! Let me see that RACK BABY!!
Who doesn't love BOOBIES!!! BIG BOUNCY BREASTS!!
That always cheers me up...just sayin'

Peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 07:15 PM   #7
Sweet Destiny
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77585
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk View Post
Uh...I said Chest OUT!! Let me see that RACK BABY!!
Who doesn't love BOOBIES!!! BIG BOUNCY BREASTS!!
That always cheers me up...just sayin'

Peace
PK

I tried to combine chin up and chest out. Boobies are amazing. Tig ol' bitties!!!
Sweet Destiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:10 PM   #8
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If your pics were only 4 days old at the time he saw you, you looked like or even better than your pics and he still had a problem then he sounds like a flat-out lookieloo. Or...got cold feet and that was his extremely shitty way of getting out of the date by making it about you in a negative way. Either way...creepy as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mya_madioson View Post

MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women