Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60353
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
Twain
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 94
Default Dallas providers need in El Paso

I realize this is an unusual request but the guys out in El Paso are starving.

To all you beautiful Dallas providers ... WE NEED YOUR HELP!

El Paso has a population of 1 million along with the second largest military base in the US (35,000 soldiers). Our ECCIE client base is substantial and getting bigger everyday.

The sad part is that we have NO resident providers! We have been relegated to the shady world of Backpage to find help..... and folks ... it's not going well.

If there are any interested providers willing to travel out this direction, I am certain you will be generously welcomed.

Please give us a look and pm me if you are interested.

Thank You
Twain is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:06 PM   #2
Tenzil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

+1

There is a severe drought in El Paso. Hopefully, someone would be willing to visit for a couple days.

Tenz
Tenzil is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #3
grandpa moses
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

+ 2

EP does need some talent out here.
grandpa moses is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:00 PM   #4
Abraham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Too bad, Juarez used to be great. I would not go there on a bet!
Abraham is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:55 PM   #5
joeblowfd
Registered Member

+3
joeblowfd is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:10 PM   #6
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Ciudad Juarez is a mess but El Paso, Texas is incredibly safe. Year after yeah, El Paso ranks in the top 5 safest cities lists. Our PD recently sent out a press release that our crime went down even further in fiscal year 2011. El Paso, Texas is safe.

But we are starving for quality providers. Perhaps a Dallas girl or two would venture out west?
Three Piece Chicken Dinne is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:31 AM   #7
sjdude
Lifetime Premium Access

+6

(to correct the math)

We need you....

PS: If you are touring Odessa, and even ask for a $90 gas allowance from the clients here per visit, then I guess they did be happy to give you that too...
sjdude is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:23 AM   #8
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Out of curiosity, I just did a quick check with Hotwire on flights+hotel and for three days, it's about $800 if I wanna stay in something that isn't a LaQuinta or Red Roof Inn. That's sort of a gamble! What if everyone NCNS? That happens frequently in other cities, to traveling ladies.

How do they feel about partial deposits on appointments for traveling providers, down there? Something like the gas money suggested above?

Also, I see there are lots of different areas to stay...What would you guys suggest would be best?
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:48 AM   #9
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

First off I feel for you guys out there in that barren wasteland. I lived and worked there way too long before moving to the Mecca of pussy in Dallas.

Make sure that you guys advise any potential visiting providers on the better areas of town in which to stay. I have been gone too long to help them. West side on Mesa near the college used to be nice as well as areas like Cielo Vista close to I-10. I would hate to hear horror stories of second ward!

Happy hunting boys!
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:15 AM   #10
Twain
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Out of curiosity, I just did a quick check with Hotwire on flights+hotel and for three days, it's about $800 if I wanna stay in something that isn't a LaQuinta or Red Roof Inn. That's sort of a gamble! What if everyone NCNS? That happens frequently in other cities, to traveling ladies.

How do they feel about partial deposits on appointments for traveling providers, down there? Something like the gas money suggested above?

Also, I see there are lots of different areas to stay...What would you guys suggest would be best?
Hi Dannie... thanks for your response. There are many nice hotels in town .. look for those near the airport, downtown or near sunland park mall. Appointments are fine with me. I agree that you should do your homework and communicate with your prospective clients. I know all those that have posted here and they are reliable gents. Check out the West Texas board for an idea of the area and members.

El Paso is a great place to stop off if traveling west on I20 and I10. Stops could be Abilene, Midland/Odessa, El Paso, Tucson, Phoenix, Palm Springs .. then on to LA or San Diego.
Twain is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:16 AM   #11
Ms.sevah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41424
My ECCIE Reviews

im in houston and wouldnt mind coming out there!
Ms.sevah is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:59 AM   #12
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

When I was out there we had discussions of getting a lady or two to travel to the area. If I recall once she got there the appointments were not to be had. Granted, this was in the ASPD days but I think offers of deposits for reputable ladies would solve your issue. I had to make a deposit (I offered to pay for the room for a travelling lady) when I was there and had a fantastic time.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:45 PM   #13
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

I will just say that from my experience, El Paso is a fabulous place to tour!! I was fully booked out there and had a waiting list in case of cancellations and NCNS!! There are plenty of reasonably priced hotels in the area via Hotwire. Plus, if you stay towards downtown or the west side, you will also get the attentions of those in the far corner of New Mexico, as well.

I didn't get the good fortune of meeting everyone in this thread, but I can say that the OP is quite the sweetie!!

Seriously-- if you have the ability and chance to go to El Paso, do it. I'd head back out there if not for my school schedule.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:45 PM   #14
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

There are no shortages of quality hotels directly off of 1-10. Also, there isn't really a bad area directly off the freeway either. El Paso, Texas isn't a crime free utopia but you have to go pretty far off the beaten path to find a bad area. If you are a regular in Dallas, Fort Worth, or Houston, there is absolutely nothing that can scare you in El Paso. Well, except for silly stories about Ciudad Juarez that do not have much to do about El Paso. We hope to see some quality providers soon!
Three Piece Chicken Dinne is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:54 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

A population of 1 million and shortage of hooktards?
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women