Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2010, 10:49 AM   #1
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Someone actually stole my photo for a fake BP ad! Please flag!

I can't believe it - someone actually stole one of my favorite smiling tub photos and is trying to pass me off as Mona the Milf on the Houston Backpage. YUK! What a wretched name for an Irish gal. Horribly unimaginative ad, too, not at all like the ones that I write.

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lexxxy/8666188

I don't know if I should be posting this in the Main Discussion area, but since I travel to other cities, I wanted people to know what's going on, plus I am just so dang mad! (Mods, please move to the correct area if this isn't okay here.) Jeez, WHY steal MY photo, especially in an ad where the posters' supposed ages so much younger? I suppose that I should be flattered. They, however, should be ashamed for being too cowardly to post their own faces. None of these women can be trusted, obviously.

I fired off my indignation and appropriate threats to them, and I've written to every e-address I can find regarding Backpage, but with this being a weekend, the ad may stay up 'til Monday. I don't want my good reputation trashed by any scam these bimbos might be pulling, so if anyone would like to PLEASE do me a favor, go to the ad and report it. There are buttons at the top right of the ad that will send flags to the BP computer, and with enough the system will automatically remove it. Thanks!
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:55 AM   #2
Bliss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9598
My ECCIE Reviews

I would also post a bp ad alerting everyone that they are stolen photos.
Bliss is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #3
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss View Post
I would also post a bp ad alerting everyone that they are stolen photos.
I was thinking that I probably ought to do that. I just have to calm down enough to write one that won't sound like a tirade. I am just SO mad! This kind of bulltwinkie by riffraff ho's reflects badly on all providers.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 08:39 PM   #4
drsmooth1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Oh, you ladies browse BP too? Of course it's just for the entertainment. But please call that thief out, wish more of you ladies would do that!
drsmooth1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:15 PM   #5
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

WOW this is not good. And now one of your pic's has a hit on tineye.com. Time to water mark all your pic's. Well I just hit it flag. Wonder how many it takes?
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 05:45 PM   #6
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest View Post
You wouldn't believe the number of ladies who have taken the paragraphs on my "about" page on my website (which I also use in some of my ads -- Eros, for example) and used them as their own. You'd think they'd be afraid to try to live up to that claim of making terrible puns with its distinctive semicolon, but it gets stolen left and right. One current thief is using it in her ECCIE showcase -- I'm working with the staff trying to get it removed. If you notice someone on this site copy & pasting your stuff, politely request to the lady herself (or her manager/assistant, or whomever posts her stuff for her) remove it, and then contact the mods and give them a clear but concise description of what's happening.

So, what can you do if the perp isn't on ECCIE, or another site with powers that be? Jenny de Milo wrote a fantastic blog entry about what to do when someone steals your photos/text here:
http://jennydemilo.com/?p=883

I'm not sure how ads or automated messages fit into the DMCA though -- while my website content is clearly copyrighted, I don't put a notice on any of the ads I write (or my mooing email autoresponder, when I'm away from my email, though I don't know why anyone would want to use an automated response that moos at people... that's just weird).
From another thread. But I think it was a good fit here
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women