Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162962
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42219
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36576
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2016, 05:02 PM   #1
ballheavy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7
Default Cant give this money away!

So I was out on the prowl last Friday and was looking to spend a time with a lovely lady. So i decided to message a few of the ladies on here some local and some visiting! After few hours with at least a reply, i started wondering "what's the deal"? I know i have limited review history but man! Now maybe I'm jumping the guy maybe the ladies where just booked but still. What kinda made me upset was that I seen that you read the message, at least message back saying no you don't have enough references or this or that but don't just brush off.

And while I'm on my soapbox, another thing i noticed was with "newbies" or people with limited reviews having trouble getting dates with ladies because they don't have enough references or not enough posts. Which i think is crazy, don't get me wrong its a providers right to refuse services to anyone but its just mind boggling. Its like those jobs that want 8 years of experience before hiring, and its like if i cant get hired to gain the experience then how can I come in with experience? Just venting , off my soap box now.
ballheavy is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 05:25 PM   #2
Littleroc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I know the ladies can speak up on this but safety is one concern just like it is for us when many want to see a review or two before pulling the trigger, as far as your messages go I don't know , some may not want Greek if that was one of your requirements which it looks like that is what it was for the night but I am sure you will get some responses to your question
Littleroc is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 05:28 PM   #3
peter north77
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

It's like anything else,you have to jump through hoops,pay dues,but after a while the providers find out your a nice guy and don't give them problems,pay there rate. You will have several to choose from.its a good problem to have..too many to choose from .I mean..just don't do something stupid and get on there shit list.be patient.
peter north77 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 05:41 PM   #4
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Your reviews show short time cheap visit's
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 05:41 PM   #5
ballheavy
Gaining Momentum

Never said Greek was a requirement cause it's not but if a lady offers then why not! As far as safety, I understand from that aspect but what is dangerous again about replying to a message. Like I said, it was more in the fact that you read the message and just don't reply. Nothing in the message is incriminating, this isnt my first rodeo, just recently started posting. As far a paying dues I understand that but that leads to my second question, how do you pay dues when you not getting replies. Like I said it was that particular day it struck me as kinda odd, especially with it being a weekend.
Old 02-25-2016, 05:53 PM   #6
ballheavy
Gaining Momentum

Definitely not a cheap visit, if it's offered. If that's something to be looked down on then why offer it. I will never be one to be ashamed to admit that what I need definitely does require me to go 2 or 3 hours. Plus most of the time I'm leaving work and instead of sitting in traffic I figure why not spend time with one of these lovely ladies. Now if there is one I want to make a evening for then I won't hesitate to pluck up whatever her rate is for a longer time.
Old 02-25-2016, 06:03 PM   #7
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballheavy View Post
So I was out on the prowl last Friday and was looking to spend a time with a lovely lady. So i decided to message a few of the ladies on here some local and some visiting! After few hours with at least a reply, i started wondering "what's the deal"? I know i have limited review history but man! Now maybe I'm jumping the guy maybe the ladies where just booked but still. What kinda made me upset was that I seen that you read the message, at least message back saying no you don't have enough references or this or that but don't just brush off.

And while I'm on my soapbox, another thing i noticed was with "newbies" or people with limited reviews having trouble getting dates with ladies because they don't have enough references or not enough posts. Which i think is crazy, don't get me wrong its a providers right to refuse services to anyone but its just mind boggling. Its like those jobs that want 8 years of experience before hiring, and its like if i cant get hired to gain the experience then how can I come in with experience? Just venting , off my soap box now.
Looks like the two Jessica's you've seen are good enough references

Not sure why you didn't get a date...my phone never rung though IJS
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 06:23 PM   #8
ballheavy
Gaining Momentum

Danielle I would love to see you but I know I'm not your "prefrence" and thats fine! Which is all I was saying and how nobody replied that particular night which I figured are normally good days for business. Like I said maybe ladies were booked up- which is fine, maybe not your preference again fine but at least reply that's all I was saying.
Old 02-25-2016, 06:41 PM   #9
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was out if town but I'm back now.
SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 01:14 AM   #10
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I'm sure the IRS wouldn't have a problem taking your money, and I'm sure they don't have a preference. But there kind of like providers you never know when you'll be able to get ahold of them.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 07:12 AM   #11
ballheavy
Gaining Momentum

Lol that's a good one!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women