Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
X'nyce
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 179886
My ECCIE Reviews
Default NCNS!!!!!

Wellll.....I got my first bad review today guys but lets be honest guys, ncns happen, even to the best of us. As soon as I was able to, I got into contact with the hobbyist and apologized(several times) and wanted to make things right. He then threatened me with a bad review as if I did it intentionally!!! I explained that nothing was intentional and today was just an off day, and at that point I apologized AGAIN. I tried to make things right with him by repeatedly apologizing but it was past the point of no return, he was mad and had every right to be. With that being said, I will say this... I am a very sweet girl and I do not take too kindly to threats, I admit when im wrong and all I can do is try and fix it but the last thing I will do is beg and gravel for forgiveness when I have already apologized. I told him that if he felt like writing such a bad review on me then he should , since I am not afraid to admit when I am wrong and I am woman enough to take on all consequences, leaving him and his threats against me powerless. The only other thing I can say is that we as providers, have real lives as well, sometimes there are days for us when our personal lives conflict with our hobby life and there is just nothing we can do about it. Today my personal life affected my business life and I take full responsibility for that but is it too much to ask that a hobbyist actually be UNDERSTANDING????
X'nyce is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:46 PM   #2
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Well, if it's ncns he cannot do a review. All he can do is post here. If he tried to write one it will get moved here. Sounds like you did what you could. Shit happens. Move on and keep providing great service and no one will care in a few Weeks unless you make a habit of it.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:53 PM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

his account is somewhat different from yours..

a little advice for you... it's good that you came on and gave your side, and apologized here; but don't drag this singular debate forward.. you said your peice.. just move on, and get past this review, you will make it worse if you keep reviving this post... other providers have clinged to their negative threads, lashed out, and lost a lot of business afterward
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:58 PM   #4
navman2012
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11
Default ncns

Oh, the ncns happened again, so you're trying to say that your life threw you a "curve ball" that knocked you off your game for a couple of hours!!! How dare you have a "real life". Good grief, don't you know in this world everything always goes just as planned. There never anything that is unexpected in person's day ever! You make it sound like other people have off days too. You know it's for that reason pencils have erasers and for pens there's white out. Some people just believe that you can never get sick, hurt, tired, or even buurnt out. I understand ncns happen from time to time and they suck. The thing you did by apologizing and trying to make it better just shows what type of Provider/Lady/Person you are some people get all types of butt hurt for not getting their way sometimes and others just deal and move on. I would say fuck him, but you know what, don't lol. Shit happens, enough said. Keep your head up and moving forward.
navman2012 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 05:34 PM   #5
X'nyce
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 179886
My ECCIE Reviews

thank you, sincerely, to everyone for your support.
X'nyce is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:30 PM   #6
General Feuerbacher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

Do not worry about it and take Chung's advice. JUst let it go. Things can happen and u have done all you could
General Feuerbacher is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:01 PM   #7
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Learn from this and move on

When I first started providing, I had an NCNS as well with a gentlemen. He was upset and posted a thread as well. NCNS's are a loss of time and money on both ends. I've learned from my mistakes and improved my communication skills as well. Always have a line of communication open. Yes, life does happen, but unless you have died, at least try to make an attempt to communicate back.

Nonetheless, if that gentleman ever decided to book another date with me, I would offer a generous discount to make up for the time and money lost and give him the best BJ ever to make up for any misunderstandings!

You are pretty new to providing. Just learn from this and aspire to never let this happen again and you'll be fine.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:45 PM   #8
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Chung is giving you the best advise you will get about this. You had your say. Now let it go and it will die away.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:49 PM   #9
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Trust me from experience don't old a grudge. Just walk away and take the higher road. In the end you will be the one that wins.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 10:45 PM   #10
ctt61
Account Disabled

Encounters: 81

NCNS sometimes can not be avoid. at least you made effort to call him.
Just move on ..
there many of us still want to see you
ctt61 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 10:54 PM   #11
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I had a ncns a while back. I had never left the house but we had a confirmed appointment.
I called and texted a couple of times and then let it go. About 6 hours later she contacted me with her reason for the ncns and she made it up to me.
She's now my ATF.

I could have pouted and threatened a bad review and made it public but I waited and listened and understood. I think we were both rewarded in the long run.

Anyway BSB is right...there are a million ways to contact somebody these days so at the very least make your best effort to let them know asap when you can't make an appointment. But a bad situation can become a good situation if both parties handle it right.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 05:25 AM   #12
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Geez some of us guys are pretty impatient...and I don't blame her for the "snarky remark" when he threatened a NCNS, on the same afternoon of the appointment?

I did this early in my Hobby career, found out her truthful reason and felt like a shithead for doing a rushed NCNS. Had I waited 24 hours, all would have been cool.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:46 AM   #13
dirk_swagger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Ditto to all the well made points. I saw her last night and she was still bummed out about it. She had to make a move, but was made herself available as soon as she had gotten settled. She truly enjoys what she does. And what she did for me : !!
dirk_swagger is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:26 AM   #14
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

The last thing one should have to do is beg and......(wait for it).... gravel??
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:43 AM   #15
HDnTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I agree with most of everything here. But, till recently I did not know how pissed you get when you arrange your schedule, drive across town, set in a parking lot for 30 minutes waiting on a text or call back that never happens. I did let it go, but I would not attempt to see this provider again.
HDnTX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women