Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2013, 05:58 AM   #1
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Need a real explination on ECCIE "gentleman"

So i've been at this for about 7-8 months now

out of 20 eccie members

A* 11 - of the guys are Childish Narcissists, who either
1) get offended when a "whore" tells the no, not intrested, or refuses to drop everything and tend to their needs.
2) Drama kings, (in last two weeks i have been contacted by 11 eccie members 2 of which have been texting me for months [only texting] with obvious fake information seeking nothing but drama
3) are guys and girls who are say "welcome back to the board, NOW BE OBEDIENT"

4) my favorite - the eccie bitch's, is actually a catagory in my phone. It's the guys who refuse to take NO, for an answer, and then get offended when i tell them, i don't take intrusion lightly. the people who text everyday 8 times a day with out response. the truly Lonely people who have nothing better to do but talk shit for weeks at a time.

B* 6 - are legitimately great people, usually the are they have combined with eccie and p411, usually a 95% success rate with these guys. Well mannered, simple initiate, professional ... but i love the thing about them is most of them have said the same thing. Most reviews are written so either guys can cry about how they didn't get what the want, or brag about how much they got for as little as possible.

C* 3- Funny enough it females contact me, usually for an update on the guys in section A. or references for section B.

Now i have noticed something, When i refuse to agree or work with someone i am called insane or a loose cannon. and i sat back a few days ago in psychology and noticed something, most of the people in section a and c have no idea what insanity is...

I agree, i believe it is not right for girls to be harassed when defending themselves. guys do alot of "nice talk" in the public, but in private they were and probably still are dicks (no pun intended).

So i'm gonna get the out there now,

I am Cathrine J, CJ ... i do not care about most of the people in section A, i came back to eccie because i believe it is unfair to judge an entire group based on the actions of a few or many in this case. To be honest i'm expecting people from section A to have a field day with this... Meh maybe i am insane trying to play nice is boring, i just don't have time to address you dicks individually, so i'm changing the process and addressing EVERYONE at same time

have a good day
i'm bored now
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 06:10 AM   #2
ItalianDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Being in a form of sales myself, that is just the human population. 10% of my customers are great/amazing, 80% average, 10% assholes.

I don't own my business so I don't get to choose who I see. You are fortunate to be able to.

With the right marketing you should be able to direct it toward the people you want to attract. That is the hard part though.
ItalianDon is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 07:40 AM   #3
MartinX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Cathrine, I don't know you or the people you speak of, and may never meet you, but I already like you because you have the courage to speak your mind. No one should conform just to please an asshole unless the problem is hemorrhoids. Good luck out there, it's a jungle.
MartinX is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 07:42 AM   #4
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Be patient and be picky. It's all about choices. Make yours count.
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 07:52 AM   #5
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome back to the board. Here are some suggestions that may help you deal with people who it appears are causing you enough grief to post this:

Take your face pic off your showcase - especially if you are in the Armed Forces (no explanation needed on this one).

If you can't handle the trolls who want to waste your time then change your number and do not post it online anywhere. Only give it to those you have set up a meeting with after screening and give the new one ONLY to people who have already visited you. If you use google voice for the number you will have an online backup for every call or text so searching to see the history of a number is easy. you can also BLOCK callers/texts from time wasters.

Ignore people who only want to waste your time. Sounds like you need to be more discerning about who you choose to engage with. I don't think anything but experience will teach u this.

From what limited knowledge I have of you based on your posting history and showcase (and the brief pm exchange this morning), I would suggest looking into an agency to work for - a real agency. They can help you a lot in the areas it seems you are having trouble. Sometimes seeking out a solid base and help with direction is the best thing a provider can do for herself. Good luck to you.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 07:58 AM   #6
pfmtony
Account Disabled

WP, you are cute, sexy and oh so young. You are too young to lump all men into such limited categories. Stick around and when you turn 25, I will show you how gentlemen hobby. And listen to any advice THN gives you, she knows her men and the hobby.
pfmtony is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:35 AM   #7
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Welcome back to the board. Here are some suggestions that may help you deal with people who it appears are causing you enough grief to post this:

Take your face pic off your showcase - especially if you are in the Armed Forces (no explanation needed on this one).

If you can't handle the trolls who want to waste your time then change your number and do not post it online anywhere. Only give it to those you have set up a meeting with after screening and give the new one ONLY to people who have already visited you. If you use google voice for the number you will have an online backup for every call or text so searching to see the history of a number is easy. you can also BLOCK callers/texts from time wasters.

Ignore people who only want to waste your time. Sounds like you need to be more discerning about who you choose to engage with. I don't think anything but experience will teach u this.

From what limited knowledge I have of you based on your posting history and showcase (and the brief pm exchange this morning), I would suggest looking into an agency to work for - a real agency. They can help you a lot in the areas it seems you are having trouble. Sometimes seeking out a solid base and help with direction is the best thing a provider can do for herself. Good luck to you.
I can't believe I'm saying this (me being so anti-mgmt), but in her specific case, I have to agree with you THN. She needs a mentor, a helper, agency or whatever.
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:58 AM   #8
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfmtony View Post
WP, you are cute, sexy and oh so young. You are too young to lump all men into such limited categories. Stick around and when you turn 25, I will show you how gentlemen hobby. And listen to any advice THN gives you, she knows her men and the hobby.
tony, i cant tell if this means you'd be in her group A or B.

wulf princess, just like everyone else on eccie, can do whatever she wants, see whomever she wants, rant however she wants. her actions will draw her praise, scorn, or even some taint.

i suggest that all we can do, if we are so inclined, is share information, techniques, tips, and compassion.

sure, we can tell people who we think they are, what we think they are or why we think they are that way. but i've found that useless and a waste of time.
unless we've met the other eccie person face-to-face, we dont know squat about them. and even if we did meet them face-to-face, we still dont know anything about them.

peace folks, and have a deliteful hump day and week!!!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:05 AM   #9
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
So i've been at this for about 7-8 months now.

out of 20 eccie members

A* 11 - of the guys are Childish Narcissists, ...

B* 6 - are legitimately great people, ...

C* 3- Funny enough it females contact me, ...

Now i have noticed something, When i refuse to agree or work with someone i am called insane or a loose cannon. ...

I agree, i believe it is not right for girls to be harassed when defending themselves. guys do alot of "nice talk" in the public, but in private they were and probably still are dicks (no pun intended).

I am Cathrine J, CJ ... i do not care about most of the people in section A, i came back to eccie because i believe it is unfair to judge an entire group based on the actions of a few or many in this case. To be honest i'm expecting people from section A to have a field day with this... Meh maybe i am insane trying to play nice is boring, i just don't have time to address you dicks individually, so i'm changing the process and addressing EVERYONE at same time

have a good day
i'm bored now
Cathrine, so what is the reasoning/intent of your post?
are you just venting for venting's sake? fine.
but generally, venting only addresses the symptoms but not the cause.

are you frustrated in how things are turning out and are looking for ways to make your role as a provider more effective as well as more satisfying? fine.
it takes a lot of business and personal savy to be a good provider, whatever your goals/objectives for being one. if you are wanting to improve, i suggest you contact some of the "veteran" providers and ask for ideas, assistance, etc. one of the cardinal rules of networking is to give some to get some [dont just be a taker, not that i'm saying you are].

in either case, i wish you the best in this sub-culture.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:40 AM   #10
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Double post oops!
Old 11-20-2013, 09:50 AM   #11
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD2011 View Post
I can't believe I'm saying this (me being so anti-mgmt), but in her specific case, I have to agree with you THN. She needs a mentor, a helper, agency or whatever.
I hope she finds a good one. There is lots of BS to sift through out there. WP, if you get any offers from management (which u likely will after they read the suggestions here) do your research to learn about them before jumping in head first. Make sure they have a solid history and no drama. Some of the best managers are not going to contact you, unfortunately. If you have a good rapport with some of the more well-respected hobbyists on the board with good reputations then they MIGHT be able to point you in the right direction for who to contact.

I would be careful about contacting other independent providers. Its very hard to know who to trust and the costs are heavy. More danger than its worth Imho. Nothing worse than a batshit crazy chick who thinks she has some right to direct your behavior. Keep other ladies at arms length and don't think of anyone on this board as your friend. Good acquaintances yes, but never friends.

Best thing to do in the meantime is post weekly ads on here and as many p411 ads as you want (you can repost your ad every hour in your home city if you want at no charge), offer review specials, make sure your rates match from site to site (your p411 is currently 250 while your showcase here states 200) or at least offer p411 gents the 200 and set your eccie showcase to 250. If you want to attract more p411 clients then offer them the discount - not the other way around.

And read!! I can't stress this enough! It will improve your learning curve by miles! Read read read read read! Everything u can. read other ladies ads, read forum discussions, read reviews (what part we can anyway). Get the scene set for yourself so you know who you are dealing with as much as possible. There is NOTHING wrong with being new and learning as you go but be open to worthwhile advice and then research it for yourself.

I really hope the best for you and things start turning around. Perhaps the true gents reading this will help you change your mind with a nice visit.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:53 AM   #12
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Great advice THN! I couldn't have said any of it better myself

WP, we all learn something new everyday. Some good, some bad. It's what we do with the information that either helps or hinders us. Hang in there. There are some really great guys and gals around these parts. Don't let a few rotten ones put a bad taste in your mouth. No pun intended. Hobby Safely doll!
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:03 AM   #13
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I could say the same thing! Only you are more concise and friendly, K4U!
Old 11-20-2013, 12:14 PM   #14
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
...And read!! I can't stress this enough! It will improve your learning curve by miles! Read read read read read! ... There is NOTHING wrong with being new and learning as you go but be open to worthwhile advice and then research it for yourself.

I really hope the best for you and things start turning around. Perhaps the true gents reading this will help you change your mind with a nice visit.
that hot nurse, Most excellent thoughts!!!

a person doesnt have to know everything in a specific field [job, hobby, business, profession, whatever]. in fact, a person cannot know everything.
i know i learn something new most every day [in the hobby, in my profession, in my real life].

so, what's important is to know when to seek out info, where to find that info, and who to ask for that info.
asking & learning is not a sign of weakness.
it is a sign of resourcefulness and willingness to learn. both good attributes in my book.

i've seen so many people say "i dont need anyone, i can do it myself!!" and then spend either way too much time or money and not complete what they wanted to do or complete it in a haphazard way.
imho, better to spend some time or money to find out and apply that knowledge/info. or get someone else to do it for you under your control.
[example, sure i could have ripped up my living room carpet, sanded the floor, sealed it, and polyurethaned it. but my floor guy and his assistant did it in about 12 hrs for 800 dollars!!! it would have taken me much longer. time is money]

Wulf princess, as i wrote earlier and as THN just wrote, best to you!!!
pvt msg me if you have any questions. i might be able to answer or give you a lead.
Old 11-20-2013, 12:38 PM   #15
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default sorry had a bit of a day

adressing everything commented below

1. in no way shape or form will i seek a agency lol, no need. this is not a job for me, its fun and honestly if i wanted to make this a job i would lol.

2. i honestly don't care for alot of the drama on the board. but some of the people are amazing.

3. i just love sex, (before i get the do you do it for free YES) lol its why i say its a beneficial hobby.

4. the point of this post was to say what i posted. granted this figures are "JUST ECCIE", i say how a feel, it is actually why most people won't see me, i'm a bit of a bitch when bs is detected and exhibited and i adress it as it comes.

most of the people i deal with act like toddlers, and i can tell in first 5 texts
!VI! is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women