Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47927
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2017, 05:16 PM   #1
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default RE: Hobbyist Opinions Needed

After my last two visits, I have been considering moving to CC permanently. I would consider being available to the outlying areas for clients who had been screened and seen me at my incall first.

Would there be any interest in having me in the area full time?

Providers with negative comments will be ignored.

XOXOX
Sarah Renee
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 08:11 PM   #2
The Cock Connoisseur
Milan Bvlgari

User ID: 125470
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Just a question...

Are you saying that you would pick up, relocate, leave your family (if close) to you.. Just to have more clients?

Are you happy where you live now?

You could always visit for a few days, then back home.. you know the saying the grass is not always greener on the other side
The Cock Connoisseur is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 08:20 PM   #3
JRod2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

+1

And i also agree about what you said on the other thread
JRod2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 08:31 PM   #4
The Cock Connoisseur
Milan Bvlgari

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin View Post
+1

Me ? Fifty
Old 07-04-2017, 08:37 PM   #5
perfectdevil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
+1

+1
Same here
perfectdevil is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:19 AM   #6
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cock Connoisseur View Post
Are you saying that you would pick up, relocate, leave your family (if close) to you.. Just to have more clients?

Are you happy where you live now?

You could always visit for a few days, then back home.. you know the saying the grass is not always greener on the other side
I've been coming down once a month and continiuosly heard how those who have seen me would like to have someone like me in the area fulltime. I have been told i would be one of a kind to the CC market.

As far as moving from family, I'm an emptinester who is ready to do something for me. I'm in love with the beach and the Corpus Christi area. I miss it when I am inland and can't wait to get back to the gulf when I'm away. (My entry, living room, bath, and guest room are all nautical themed.)

It would be a good fit for my lifestyle and love of the water. It's between CC and Pensacola. Both habe treated me extremely well on my visits and made me feel at home.

I travel for all my clients here (some as much as a 3-4 hour drive one way). I'm kept as busy as I want to be here, just time for a change. I know that no matter where I go, I will be fine. I have the ability to be at home no matter where I go.

This move would only keep me there for a couple of years before I retire to Belize and my home near the sea.
Old 07-05-2017, 02:19 AM   #7
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
+1

Which thread is that?
Old 07-05-2017, 06:21 AM   #8
The Cock Connoisseur
Milan Bvlgari

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Renee View Post
I've been coming down once a month and continiuosly heard how those who have seen me would like to have someone like me in the area fulltime. I have been told i would be one of a kind to the CC market.

As far as moving from family, I'm an emptinester who is ready to do something for me. I'm in love with the beach and the Corpus Christi area. I miss it when I am inland and can't wait to get back to the gulf when I'm away. (My entry, living room, bath, and guest room are all nautical themed.)

It would be a good fit for my lifestyle and love of the water. It's between CC and Pensacola. Both habe treated me extremely well on my visits and made me feel at home.

I travel for all my clients here (some as much as a 3-4 hour drive one way). I'm kept as busy as I want to be here, just time for a change. I know that no matter where I go, I will be fine. I have the ability to be at home no matter where I go.

This move would only keep me there for a couple of years before I retire to Belize and my home near the sea.
Corpus is beautiful,if I had to live there.I would love to live on the Island.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:37 AM   #9
sia denali
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 363257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good luck doll.. Theres Lots of us..."like you" that live here in cc that venture out of town bc its slow for us here. As in all your og providers from cc... Its always good to stay the "new" gal... But good luck w/all your new ventures!!!! 😘👸🍑
sia denali is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 12:59 PM   #10
tx Easy Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

+2 , come here if you love the simplistic beach town but not for money cause theres not a lot of that here.
tx Easy Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 01:05 PM   #11
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So what you're telling me is the novelty of me being from out of town is why I make such great money.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:11 PM   #12
tx Easy Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Renee View Post
So what you're telling me is the novelty of me being from out of town is why I make such great money.
possibly. I would ask a member who has seen you from here as they would better be able to answer that. but on the moving here part, just being honest , especially if its a permanent move.
tx Easy Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 01:17 PM   #13
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx Easy Rider View Post
possibly. I would ask a member who has seen you from here as they would better be able to answer that. but on the moving here part, just being honest , especially if its a permanent move.
My clients telling me there is no one in the area like me is why I thought about moving. To high a risk. I love to travel so I will just see you all once a month.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:54 PM   #14
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I think Sia said it best... be very careful planning this... guys love whats new and different and will say o yes we love it we love it we have to have it then after 6 months nada.

Every independent rgv girl either travels or forced to travel to make ends meet. Hell we have 3 of CC finest making trips to the rgv because it is slow in CC.

My advice go into anything eyes wide open visit every two weeks and if it stays good for 3 or 4 months then i would move. Always remember south of San Antonio the economy changes. You will be in one of the poorest areas of the state. Yes there are some oil and gas workers but will it be enough to sustain you. Most of the independent have real jobs not just the hobbie. Like i said eyes wide open. Good luck..
nedsum121 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 04:39 PM   #15
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you everyone. I will keep my travel legs seeing the world. I'm pretty happy being on the road and my house in Kansas is almost paid for. I will be retiring in Belize so no need to move.

I will visit often though.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women