Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-15-2018, 07:52 AM   #1
big boi terry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81
Default Question

I've been around this hobby for awhile, have made what I thought were hobby friends with several ladies from this forum. I always prided myself on being a friend to providers, when you guys crossed the bridge into Memphis, I always heralded your arrivals on another forum because it was my desire that any provider that traveled. I wanted you to have the best visit that you could possibly have. But my question is this, what have I done? Those same ladies won't even dignify me with a response if I just simply say hello, just checking on you hope that all is well. This is how I look at it, if you're pissed at me for whatever, tell me why. I'm a grown man and won't cry a bucket of tears, but at the least, I would like to know what line if any I crossed. You can answer via pm if you choose. But if you yet choose to not tell me, nothing I can do about that.
Old 01-15-2018, 10:20 AM   #2
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

ouch
to everything a season?
most people ain't what they seem?
looking for love in all the wrong places?
you can't always get what you want?
girls are less emotional than guys?
most people chafe at help, eventually?
this world can screw with any guy's heart and mind?
Old 01-15-2018, 10:49 AM   #3
big boi terry
Valued Poster

I'm not distraught about it, definitely not heart broken, just want an explanation that I highly doubt that I will get. But nope, it's not an emotional thing for me. More so a lesson learned.
Old 01-15-2018, 11:07 AM   #4
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

then good for you, i guess

friends of convenience and profit? once we're out of out teens seems that's mostly what we're left with.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:27 PM   #5
Nicolefoxx1
🦊Nicole Foxx🦊

User ID: 247531
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey it’s goes the same with the guys!!

There some that will have you go around in circles saying their busy or this an that but yet they see someone else !

Goes the same way! We just all have to tell the truth!!

I’m sorry that your going through this! I try to make sure I keep in touch with anyone I know!
And they know if they make me mad ! I don’t hide any of that !
Hope things get better an you meet new friends
Old 01-15-2018, 12:45 PM   #6
big boi terry
Valued Poster

Thank you for your response Ms Fox, but mods you can shut this thread down, last thing I want or need is smart aleck remarks. All that I wanted to know from a few providers and they know who they are is did I cross some line or what. I'm not heartbroken, disenchanted, discombobulated or anything, neither of us will lose sleep, just wondering why. Cuz, you don't know me so I appreciate you keeping your opinion to yourself. No sadsack here. Shut the thread down if you choose mods.
Old 01-15-2018, 01:52 PM   #7
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

seems you feel i was being negative. not what i meant at all.
human nature just gets more confusing to me as i get older.
and people are hard to understand.
with disappointment pretty common is all walks of like, not just here in the hobby.
just struck me as an interesting thread on understanding people, with often no good answers.

and yep ms fox honesty and truth can go a long way. but seems often hard to find even in ourselves.
Old 01-15-2018, 02:02 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I may not chat with you as much. I get so busy sometimes and forget to send u a smiley note pm........ but I still adore you babe
Old 01-15-2018, 02:08 PM   #9
big boi terry
Valued Poster

My apologies for taking you the incorrect way. D, you know I adore you, we've been friends for a long time, and I don't expect any provider to immediately respond right back to me, you have RL issues to deal with not to mention clients, but I'm smart enough to know when someone completely changes towards you, all I asked is what did I do, answer that question and I have no issue with someone telling me to not contact them again
Old 01-15-2018, 02:14 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok i dont know who you are referring to but my advice my sweet friend is to move on..they obviously arent worthy of Your effort and time
Old 01-15-2018, 02:42 PM   #11
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We've never met, but I'm sorry that you're having to deal with this and I hope that you're able to get closure with your provider friends.

I think it's important to keep in mind that we never know what other people have going on in their personal lives. I would suggest letting them know that you'd like to chat with them and if you don't hear back, it would be best to let that friendship go. I apologize if that sounds a bit blunt.

I hope everything works out for you!
Old 01-15-2018, 03:02 PM   #12
big boi terry
Valued Poster

No, both of you ladies make outstanding points. I deleted the people in questions numbers anyway and after multiple attempts to reach out, gave up on them. The ONLY reason that I even thought about this is that an old friend from Ark is visiting Memphis, and after initially getting what I mistakenly thought was a chilly response, I just wondered why I'm disliked by those that I was cool with. But I'm through with it now, and don't answer me ladies, I will keep being me no matter what so best wishes to you, but I don't even need it now. Again, thanks to those that responded to me, I hope that 2018 is the best year of your lives.
Old 01-15-2018, 05:50 PM   #13
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Closed at OP's Request
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women