Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48598
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2016, 06:50 PM   #1
Soint1999
Registered Member

Default Burner Phone Options

Does anyone use an app on their real phone (like google voice, skype or a text program) instead of a burner phone?

Does anyone know if this is more risky that a pure burner?
Soint1999 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 07:18 PM   #2
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

I've used Google Voice & Skype before.

Google voice requires you to sign up with a Google account. You know nowadays you sign up for one google "account" and it gives you access to all their products (voice, gmail, docs, drive, etc etc etc).

You don't have to put any real info on your google account. For example. my provider gmail I have Victoria listed as my first name and Massages Houston as my last name, and that is it.

But, you then do have to link the Google voice number to a real phone number, so when people ring it, it knows where to send the calls. The other thing, is that if you want to call or text someone back from it, you have to do so from the pc while logged into your account. There is not a way to ring it from your existing phone and the Google voice number to show up on people's caller IDs. Because of this, I decided for myself it wasn't a good hobby option.

As far as Skype, I never used it to hobby with, but I did use it when I lived in the UK. I signed up for an account with them to be able to call the US. I paid something like only $5 a month (at the time). They gave me a "Skype phone number" that I would call, then would dial the number I was trying to call and it would connect me. However, again, my real phone number would come up on people's caller IDs.

Maybe Skype has changed now and have more options, I haven't looked into it in a while.

Cricket is a great burner phone option. It is easy to get a pay as you go plan with them and cheap phones.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 03:58 PM   #3
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

There is no single best option that works for everyone.

I recommend a separate phone with a real dial l tone.....don't let apps on your main phone read your private data or tattoo your facebook.

Of course, I don't have facebook.

But, for many people, managing/hiding/accessing a separate phone is difficult....and have to rely on an app. It would be nice if we could get some kind of analysis of all the available apps. I use skype lines in real life and there are many useful features....some have to be or can be tied to a number.

Some additional ideas might be to get that real burner phone or sim card and set up a number...then use that number to power the app. That is what I do for wassup (what's app) So my wassup messaging isn't any other number that would show up anywhere or be in someone's contact list.

I'll say this,...it is very difficult to truly be anonymous and make it all foolproof....

....especially when whores share you info.

ijs
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:13 PM   #4
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

This subject is probably the most discussed on ECCIE do a search probably will find a lot of information.

Back to topic I use separate phone using Straight Talk network only $45 and no personal information is required. The reason for separate phone is that I want my RW and Hobby life to be completely separate.

Sam
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:42 PM   #5
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Right - two camps. I like a burner phone, as I can just leave it at the office and only turn it on if I am hobbying. I bought it with cash, and refill it with cash. Some feel that's too risky cuz someone (SO) might find the phone.

Others want an app on their only device, and either hide the app or uninstall it when not used. I would probably forget to hide the app, so I don't like that option.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 10:29 PM   #6
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

plus the app can read all your shit and Facebook spying on and commingling every account.....also spying on you by your mac address like eccie does.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 01:14 PM   #7
Teddy12243648
Lifetime Premium Access

Default APPS

Hushed or Burner iPhone Apps are good choices.

https://hushed.com

http://burnerapp.com
Teddy12243648 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women