Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162518
Yssup Rider60329
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35837
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2017, 06:44 PM   #1
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76
Default Forced Prostitution?

I just saw the evening news and first responders are being trained on being able to tell if ladies are being held against their will, or, in what the news calls Sex Trafficing and Forced Prostitution. I'm not interested in taking up for no pediphile, or nothing like that, but if she's selling herself, it's MOST LIKELY, her choice. If she's a runaway, she chose to run away. She could join a site like this and not have a pimp. If she has a pimp, again, she CHOSE to have one.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 06:46 PM   #2
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Oh my, not sure you're thought out that statement fully. No time tonight to respond, but I suspect quite a few others will.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 07:10 PM   #3
Guitar
Premium Access

I'm not saying every lady that prostitutes does so because she wants too. But they certainly dont HAVE to.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:25 PM   #4
disizme2k16
Gaining Momentum

Wow... just wow...

While you are correct that there are those that actively chose this as a profession, there are a great many that didn't. That, I have a problem with. I may be wrong, but the tone of your post is one of "you chose this life, so accept the problems that may come with it". I also have issues with those that don't see problems when they do in fact exist. I wish more first responders were trained like that. I may not be a long time veteran of this "world", but I also know that I've been around long enough to know everything in it isn't as cut and dry or black and white as you portray it in your post. And to add to it, freely choosing to enter this line or work DOES NOT mean she/he looses her/his right to be safe in that choice. So you mean to tell me that simply running away means she/he deserves whatever she/he gets from that action? That getting a pimp to protect you from John's means you deserve to be treated like shit from a pimp?

Really?!?!
disizme2k16 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 07:47 PM   #5
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to agree with Jag. You might have pondered a little longer before you posted. But since you asked....
Not everyone is as strong willed as others. Some pimps have a Svengali like hold on women. Then there are other factors for control, emotional and physical abuse, most of the time a forbidden topic is part of the problem.
Even in some marriages, when there is spousal abuse, the wife finds it difficult to leave for a number of reasons. Another reason in either scenario would be control of money. Both of the stereo-typical scenes the women are deathly afraid of how they will survive, and they stay, even with the abuses.
For the most part, the media is trying the make it look like they are saving people forced into sex work. What they DON'T say is they round up EVERYONE, whether or not they want to be in sex work.
I was going to use the analogy of tuna fishing and the term "dolphin free", I don't know enough about that industry to use it with certainty.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 07:57 PM   #6
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

The vast majority of the ladies in this profession choose to be, however there is a select number and I'm not sure what that number consist of that are forced into this line of work By some guy forcing a girl to enslave herself and sell her body so he can profit. This is way unacceptable.

And yes in the process when there are sting operations and things of that nature they tend to lump all of us together , and they're thinking they're saving us from the worlds oldest profession.

I think that not everybody thinks clearly when they speak. I am not totally on board with the OP's post and I'm sure a few other people are not either .
IJS
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 07:58 PM   #7
Penelope Pearl
Account Disabled

User ID: 388020
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar View Post
I'm not saying every lady that prostitutes does so because she wants too. But they certainly dont HAVE to.
You just have no idea just step away from the keyboard
Penelope Pearl is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 08:19 PM   #8
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

There have already been some great replies. Granted there are a lot of women who choose this type of lifestyle although there are quite a few who get caught up in it. Human trafficking is a very real threat. Guitar, you speak of runaways as though they just wake up one day and decide it's a good day to run away, it's not that black and white. Most kids who run away are trying to escape some kind of abuse, whether it's physical, emotional or sexual, a lot of times they don't see any other option. Once these kids are out on the streets though, they become targets for predators, emotionally scarred, they are easily pulled into a lifestyle where they can't escape.
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 08:31 PM   #9
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

The only thing I'll add to the conversation is that Guitar may have not made the wisest statement but it has opened up the conversation for genuine exploration and that's not a bad thing. I'm someone that likes to listen to others and get their perspective on anything, this is no exception. What I believe is if there are 10 million women in this business, there are probably 20 million reasons why and not all of them are their choices. And honestly, I'd like to know more of what to watch out far as I don't want to support the side of the business that forces women into it against their will. I will do my best to avoid that.

What I am impressed with is the actual discussion going on without mudslinging. Most impressed.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:11 PM   #10
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Yeah, if they had a thumbs down dislike button I'm afraid I'd have to click it on this one .Children don't always know what best for themselves , no matter by choice or force it's wrong and it's why we as adults protect children , whether their ours or someone else's . It's just basic good in one's heart to protect the little people .
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:46 PM   #11
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I do not know the percentages of who is forced vs. who is not. But forced anything is wrong, I equate forced prostitution with rape. It is dead wrong!! No matter the age of the lady, but children makes it that much more heinous to me.

Guitar, you know how to get the board talking, lol.

There are a million scenarios where a woman is forced. What if she decided she would try prostitution because she heard money was so good, then wants to stop, pimp will not allow it. That is forced, if she cannot stop, she is being forced. The sex is no longer consenual so to me it is rape. And the perp should be treated as a rapist. When a person loses the freedom of choice a large wrong has occured. Just because a woman makes a mistake by entering a profession she did not understand and no longer wants, does not mean she loses her choice of freedom.

You probably never gave a dollar to a homeless person, have you. You assume all of them choose to be lazy, don't you? Numbers show a large percentage of homeless people are just people in a bad situation that have tried and are trying to find work. You probably feel secure in your job, but how many months can you survive if you lost your job tomorrow. It can happen to you, just as your daughter could be snarched up and shipped away into prostitution tomorrow. I pray neither of those things happen to you. But have some compassion.

The media has and will lie to us. But that is no reason to.shun the victimized. My two cents.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 10:26 PM   #12
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
You probably never gave a dollar to a homeless person, have you. You assume all of them choose to be lazy, don't you? Numbers show a large percentage of homeless people are just people in a bad situation that have tried and are trying to find work. You probably feel secure in your job, but how many months can you survive if you lost your job tomorrow. It can happen to you, just as your daughter could be snarched up and shipped away into prostitution tomorrow. I pray neither of those things happen to you. But have some compassion.

The media has and will lie to us. But that is no reason to.shun the victimized. My two cents.
Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 10:31 PM   #13
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar View Post
If she's a runaway, she chose to run away.
Yes, she did. She choose to run away. Most likely she choose to run from the hunger or nightly abuse as the vast majority of runaways don't leave home because they didn't like picking up their dirty socks. Sure, there are some who leave home because they are ignored, are with child or because the job with the circus sounds intriguing, but the vast majority have some sort of abuse or neglect in their background. And they choose to leave.

From there, maybe they get lucky and nice respectable person provides them a proper home and chance to live a normal life.

Or they fall into the wrong crowd.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 06:56 AM   #14
Guitar
Premium Access

Default Exactly

I agree with all those that have spoken their minds on this. And I do have to say that I myself didn't runaway from my parents. So I can't say what I would have fallen into if I had. But, if I have had an abusive parents and ran away, I certainly would not have hung around a pimp who treated me as bad or worse than my parents. And if a pimp is mistreating a lady, why would she not leave him. I know some ladies who have been in abusive marriages, and they found it difficult to leave, but hey, you've got two legs, get out. If you stay, there's that word again, "CHOICE." And that's what this whole convo is about. I don't pretend to know everything or have all the answers, I just don't see why the media gives the impression that every time a John is caught with a girl, she's part of a sex slave ring that is nationwide epidemic. That's what I'm seeing on NBC, CBS, and ABC. Liberals, (the networks, not yall).
Old 02-22-2017, 07:18 AM   #15
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

You contradict yourself, Guitar. Forced prostitution is by the first word WITHOUT CHOICE. Your argument is just not valid. It is your argument that children that runaway should lose all human rights and decency to the first person willing to snatch them up? Because this 14 year old child left home society should never again protect her, help her or even respect her, even when she is 42 years old? Talk about lack of compassion.

Hundreds of women and men are booked everyday for prostitution charges. I only rarely see any of it on the news. So, when a big story with minors and cross state lines prostitution ring is busted, it is out of the ordinary and becomes news worthy. Do you think; or are you jabbing at us out of fun when you write that crap? I think you are trying to rile us up on purpose.

If a man pointed a gun in your face and asked for your wallet, do you have a choice? Most people would disagree with your position and say "No." We have stiff penalties for armed robbery. According to your position, the victim made a choice to reach into his pocket and hand over wallet, hence he Choose to donate that cash. No crime was committed and well we should not protect him, help him and never ever respect him again even 28 years after he donated that cash. Do you hear how ridiculous you sound? Of course you do, lol. You did this with all intent to rile us up. Thanks for getting the board talking again.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women