Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-22-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
Dfwsoccer01
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default Not Exactly How I Envisioned my First Hobby Experience.....

This isn't meant to be a review, but just some general thoughts leading up to and after my first experience.

The intent of me getting into this hobby isn't simply to get laid. *That I can have in my everyday life, and it's actually very good. *For me, it's about the overall experience, and to be an exciting change-up from my everyday life. *I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for, and always do your homework!

About a week ago, I signed up and became a member of p411 and eccie and spent a large amount of time learning about the industry and reading about different providers. *

When I started reaching out to providers I soon realized being a newbie was making things a bit difficult. *However, there were a few ladies (some not even "newbie friendly") who after screening me were up to hanging out. *And to those ladies, I really appreciate it, and will hopefully take you up on your offers soon. *But because I wanted to be comfortable in my first hobby experience, I wanted to make sure i had the right person.

Being a relatively detailed type person, I wanted my first experience to be with the exact physical and personality type I enjoy being around (not simply what's on their menu). *

As I was researching profiles, I put together a list of ladies I was interested in (some newbie friendly, some not). *

One of the providers at the top of my list based on her profile, reviews, and forum comments was Jessica UTR. I ended up reaching out to her, and to my surprised after going back and forth through PM a few times, she was down to hang out! **Now I'm not implying Jessica will see all newbies because she doesn't advertise that and said that ti me. Like every other provider, I'm sure it's simply a judgement call. *

I setup a time with her, but on the day to meet, we each had some things come up that day, and our communication got crossed a bit. *She ended up making other plans because she didn't hear back from me in time. * So that was completely understandable, but I had been looking forward to our meeting and was pretty amped up to have my first experience. *

I decided I wasn't going to just see anyone available, but just out of curiosity I went to eccie and looked at the thread that had postings for last minute availability. *While looking, I came across one provider that I had previously researched and liked. *She wasn't exactly someone that was on my list of someone for my first experience, but she did have a look I like and had great reviews. *Out of over 100 reviews, only 3 negatives. *I'll take that percentage all day long, so I contacted her. *She said she was available, but said she was off 35 and Royal...Based on her information and reviews, her incall was near Galleria are (big difference!). However, I had to head out to the airport afterward anyway, so I went ahead and decided to go.*

So I get to the incall and the whole environment I'd describe as very stereotypical of how this hobby is depicted by someone not in it. *I walk in and see like 4 chicks in gross outfits getting ready for dates. My provider takes me in our room and closes the door. *Once inside, I look around and there isn't even a f-ing bed! She gives me a little hug and I put the donation on the table. *She takes it and tells me to get comfortable and closes the door. *Now, I'm assuming she went to count the it, but damn I didn't have it in an envelope and made sure it was clearly visible. *I get wanting to be sure she gets her money, but she was reviewed as someone who would provide a good overall experience. *To me, this implies she doesn't trust me, so thats doesn't really off the bat "get me in the mood". *

So she comes back in, gives another little hug, takes off her skirt, but just pulled up her bra over her boobs. *The entire time, she had her bra wrapped around her neck. *It was so distracting. She then gets a blanket and puts it on the floor and tells me to lay down. *So I lay down and she then asks me if I want hj or bj. *At this point I'm just thinking to myself, is laying on the GROUND and simply getting right to it worth 325?!*

Now before everything thinks I probably didn't do my homework or did something to warrant a lack of GFE, I feel like it's just the opposite. *I've been in enough situations to never be too optimistic because it's easy to be let down. *But even within the last couple days this provider has posted, "loving to cuddle and snuggle". I'm definitely not someone who needs much warmup, but dang, at least pretend a bit to set the mood. *I'm in my early 30's, very easy to talk to, professional, decent looking guy. I'm very good about keeping up with my physical exterior and hygiene, so I'm just perplexed as to why I didn't get the treatment she claims to provide and all the reviews indicated? *

Once she started giving me a bj, she just took off 0-60 going hard and fast. *Now typically, I don't get off from bjs and definitely not a sensual one. *After a few minutes, I started going soft, so I asked her to slow down a bit. *She did for a second and then went right back to turbo speed. *I finally had to just get her to stop, so I asked her to lay on her back. *I went down on her for a while and she gave a robotic acting job. *I caught her a couple times Glancing around the room. *So, then I start getting irritated wondering why the hell I'm trying to get her turned on, this is supposed to be MY experience. *So I ask her for a cover and go into MISH. *Now, I've been with enough women outside of this hobby to know what a good sexual performance is like. *This lady just laid there. It felt like having mish with my hs girlfriend who had no experience and laid there limp. *Give me some hip movement, something! *Then I tried putting her legs up over my shoulders, and it's like she couldn't do it! *Now if she was 300lbs, i'd understand, but she's probably 5'-3", 115lbs!

So up to this point the activities definitely haven't been what i would expect from someone who should be really good at her job. *Despite that, I ask for CG. *She mounts and straight out of the gate starts jumping on me like I'm a pogo stick! I seriously thought my sack was going to burst! I asked her to please slow down a bit and grind a little. Again, I know what someone a good cg is, and this just felt very awkward. It still felt like she was jumping! After a couple minutes, she just goes back to bj. *At this point I can hardly get it up anymore. *I ask her to get behind her (and not even for Greek!). but all she kept saying I want to get you off with bj. *She Said we didn't have time!! So 30 min in, and I've been inside her a total of MAYBE 5-10 min?! * Clearly, going back in wasn't going to happen, so I really just wanted to leave now. *To her credit, she went back to bj to try and get me off, but I just wasn't interested and told her it wasn't going to happen. *I got dressed and she said she really wanted to see me again. *Weird...but whatever, so I asked her for an "OK" because I at least wanted to get that out of the experience! *She then asked me for a review and to be sure to say we met at the Galleria area....Uh, no!!

I'm not going to post a review on her because she was nice enough to see me last minute, gave me an "OK", and had a pleasant attitude. *But, I felt obligated to post this. *

I realize some people are going to say that we just didn't click or I should have just left when I got there. *But based upon over 100 reviews I would expect her to provide consistency in her service. *Please just do what you claim to do for everyone! What's funny is all 3 negative reviews are very similar to my experience. *It leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth that I did my research and NOTHING happened as was depicted by her description and all the reviews (other than her looks). *Going forward, I'll chalk this off as a one-off or she had a bad day, *but I'm still going to be very hesitant on the reviews I read....
Old 09-22-2012, 06:00 PM   #2
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

Ouch!!! So very sorry this happened to you, sweetie. It does happen. You're very kind to not mention any names and try to ruin her but but I'm sure the gentlemen of the board are going to pm the hell out of you for it and/or openly bash you for not openly saying it. Some will/some won't. That sucks that it was your very first time and that's how it went. The floor? Really? Ouch. That even hurts my back. I've seen numerous clients that couldn't even manage getting on the floor much less getting back up off of it due to knee or back problems.

Hopefully this will not shy you away from seeing more lovely ladies on the board. There are plenty great ones out there. But, yes, a bad apple in every bunch.

Stay safe and p411 is a lifesaver. You will love it. Smart move there.
Have a greater weekend.

Amber Rain
Old 09-22-2012, 06:03 PM   #3
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Rather than repeating what I've said elsewhere, I think I can condense my advice for all new hobbyists (and civilian virgins, too) into three words (three letters, actually):

A. M. P.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:21 PM   #4
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Reviews are mostly bullshit.

I bet a bucket of chicken I can name her, breast meat only.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:29 PM   #5
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

325 and not even a bed? I understand that you don't want to name names, and that is your choice, but consider this.

If you had read your experience in a recent review about her, would it have saved you from a bad first experience?

Then save the next guy. It's the main reason for the board. Your choice.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #6
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Not gonna bash ya, but you should review it. If not, she will still only have the 3 no's for other guys to go on. You did say the 100 yes / 3 no ratio is why you chose her, right? So why don't you try and save some other guy the trouble of going through what you did.

You're right to not give a "no" if y'all just didn't click, or just a bad day. That shits gonna happen and you shouldn't take a stab at a girls livelyhood for that. But having to fuck on the floor??? Being asked to lie about where the incall was??? You are not doing anybody any favors, except HER! And she's the one that burned you.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:28 PM   #7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

If you post an honest review of your experiance, it may help another 'newbie' not make the mistake you did.

There are many wonderful ladies here, keep looking. 325 for the floor....heck no! For that amount, it should have been a really nice hotel or incall!
Old 09-22-2012, 07:39 PM   #8
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

sad sad sad, sorry you have to lie for someone who treated you this way, and will do it again to others
Old 09-22-2012, 08:03 PM   #9
grnhrn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

You definitely need to write a review!! There are plenty of newbie friendly ladies that will give you a very nice GFE in a good location for around 2 bills. Save someone else from going thru what you just went through, or at least do your part.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:23 PM   #10
Dfwsoccer01
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

All- I really appreciate your feedback. Yes, I feel like I should write a review so nobody gets ripped off. But at the same time I try to give people benefit of the doubt. Maybe this location was a one time thing, and I don't want to be the guy to impact someones financial situation. The other negative reviews had many clients indicating their experience was wonderful. So, maybe this lady just has hiccups from time to time, and i unfortunately ran into one of those days...Yes, f-ing on the floor was ridiculous, but my
intent for this post was to tell my story to see if this was typical. Now that I know it's not, I feel more encouraged about the situation. I'll monitor her reviews and if I see another negative review, I'll be sure to write one up...... Thanks everyone!
Old 09-22-2012, 08:24 PM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Sweet baby Tebow ....
Old 09-22-2012, 08:50 PM   #12
True Companions U.S.A
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 149077
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow! So sorry this happen to you.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:25 PM   #13
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Makes no sense. You based your decision to see her on the fact that she had so few bad reviews. Then you have a bad experience and instead of writing a review to help out someone else in the future or even name her, you decide not to. Doing that is exactly why things like this happen. There could have been 10-15 other men before you that thought exactly how you do... that they just don't want to write the bad review, maybe it's a bad day, etc. Write an honest review so that others can know what they are walking into.

With this method, not only is there no review, but also no name mentioned. That makes the "information" pretty much worthless, and defeats the whole purpose of the information sharing here.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:27 PM   #14
TrailBlazer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Rain View Post
Ouch!!! So very sorry this happened to you, sweetie. It does happen. You're very kind to not mention any names and try to ruin her but but I'm sure the gentlemen of the board are going to pm the hell out of you for it and/or openly bash you......

Amber Rain
Say her name.....Say her name.....Say her name.....Say her name.....Say her name.....Say her name.....Say her name.....Say her name.....Say her name.....Say her name.....Say her name.....Say her name.....Say her name.....Say her name.....Say her name.....Say her name.....Say her name.....

PS, you should have waited for JessicaUTR. She blew me away, literally.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:32 PM   #15
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfwsoccer01 View Post
....but my intent for this post was to tell my story to see if this was typical. Now that I know it's not, I feel more encouraged about the situation. I'll monitor her reviews and if I see another negative review, I'll be sure to write one up...... Thanks everyone!
And there's the rub.

You started off saying you did research but miss the point that for anyone else doing research, they would never know the issue you had.

You had issues with the incall. Big time issue.

I'm not as young as I once was but even so, dropping over 3 bills and having to fuck on a floor on a towel or rug is bullshit. Might as well go fuck in the backseat of the car, it'd be cheaper and more comfortable.

As for where she went, well, obviously since the way you describe it she works at a studio, she had to go pay her house fees to be able to fuck you on the floor.

For future reference, when someone has to go someplace with your cash, and only a provider to walk away with your cash if you are completely comfortable with both the girl's reputation and the studio's reputation, but when she returns, look at your watch and mention the time and be sure to make sure she understands that her tasks outside the room have nothing to do with your time in the room.

You also mentioned being on P411 but I doubt you got screened through there because too many of those spamming the last minute thread don't bother to even try.

Your research failed you because you didn't see other accounts like yours. So if you fail to put this in a review format for others, you are actually helping to further this provider's crappy service level and the need to fuck on the floor ambiance of the place.

part of a good review is describing not just the provider but the entire experience in much the same way you did here.

So go for it. Write the review and help the next newbie avoid this same debacle and waste of time and cash.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women