Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2018, 07:54 PM   #1
Frosty19
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7
Default Being on the same page as a provider.

Hey guys, I had an odd experience and want to get peoples opinion. Either way I feel bad about the whole ordeal.

I recently booked a session with a provider I was excited to see and in the room we seemed to have good chemistry. I know that time is money but comfort is also a main priority of mine, for both parties, so I dont just jump right into things.

That said, I get to the incall and the provider and I seem to be chatting well and things seem to be progressing in that direction but every few minutes she gets a call that she has to answer or a text.

She does toss the condom at me and I get undress and then another call happens. Right when it feels like we are about to get to session, she gets a call that she has friends down stairs.

Now, to me, I thought I was being clear in just that I thought that, since we spent our time trading stories and thoughts on comedians, that I would take the money for this session and just reschedule because she didnt seem like we could actually get to session at the point and I was frustrated. She seemed to agree when I politely asked for it back. She didnt say anything at the time.

I walked out and on my way home I get a text asking why I asked for my money back, why I had intimidated her and that I could have done anything but that was how I chose to spend my time and should go back to her in all and give her the money.

Again. I feel awful for this misunderstanding but something feels off. And wanted to get another guys opinion as well as a providers thought so I can better read the situation next time.
Frosty19 is online now   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 08:06 PM   #2
Coop25
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

If she cut the session early because of her friends then I would think at least a partial refund would be warranted but if you spent all/most your time talking and then wanted to have fun past your time that’s on you for wasting time. If you like to chat more you might need to book more time. Don’t be afraid to take charge of your session if you’re ready to start make that known don’t just sit there wasting your time.
Coop25 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 08:25 PM   #3
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Your time was up, and you had the nerve to ask for it back. WOW!! Time is money, homie. I wouldn't be surprised if there's an alert on you in the powder room.

I have a feeling you aren't giving us the FULL story
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 08:31 PM   #4
Lenergeon
Ridiculously Short

Encounters: 22

I don’t think he chatted the whole time from the looks of it or she would t have given him his money back. If she was established as well, then she’d have taken a partial fee for her time spent. Just looks like she wasn’t feeling him in person and decided to cut it early because of how long it took him to want to get any action.
Lenergeon is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 08:32 PM   #5
Frosty19
Lifetime Premium Access

Thats fair coop, I had never run into the situation before and thought I was on the same page as her before I left.

mrredcat43, again, I hadn't been in the situation before. I thought I was in the right but I had doubts and thats why I had posted. Now with Coops response I can see where I was wrong in this and should have been more clear and I'll try to make it right if possible.

Theres not much more to the story, we had swapped stories, meme and talk of comedians. I'll try to make it right but I'll also try to be more clear about my intentions next time.
Old 10-31-2018, 08:34 PM   #6
Frosty19
Lifetime Premium Access

Usually when I go into a session for the first time with a provider, I let them set the pace since it is their body and so we can feel each others personalities out, I can also see where Coops point. If I can make it up to her, I will try.
Old 10-31-2018, 08:52 PM   #7
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Frosty - the blame may lie on both parties. The client should always be aware of the time and not knowing her schedule....you have to abide by that. So, as much as you are enjoying the conversation, you can't assume she will stretch her time to encompass chit chat. If she doesn't say anything...you probably should stop talking and say .... ok, shall we get to the fun now? How hard is that?
Nonetheless, she ALSO needs to be aware of the time, and should move things along to meet the deadline ... especially if she had a back to back appointment.

Live and Learn Brah...
T
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 08:54 PM   #8
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Question: Why do I have a feeling there's more to the story?
Answer: Because there always is.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 09:02 PM   #9
Frosty19
Lifetime Premium Access

Then I'll learn from this, Torre James, thanks.

L.A. while I do have my answer thanks to a couple of other gents here and I've already stated I will make the situation right if I can.

I don't know what else you want me to say.
Old 10-31-2018, 10:57 PM   #10
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

1. if she was repeatedly reading/responding to texts, i would have cut out after about #2 or 3. AND only left her a partial fee (unless it was in the 10mins or so, leaving 25$ or so).

2. what did she do when got a call that she had friends down stairs? want to rush the appt, end the appt, want them to come up?? any of those would end the session for me. again, leave a partial fee.

3. i would give her a partial fee for the amt of time you spent w/ her.

but, to me, bottom line, it reads like sge was not committed to providing an intimate encounter, just a verbal encounter and one where she didnt mind taking YOUR time to “care care of the interruptions.”

if she’s a dallas-area provider (your profile states jacksonville) ...
it would help knowing who she is so guys could chime in w/ “yep, she did that to me” or “nope, never seen her do that.”
and the either avoid her or flock to her.

if you want, you could include that in [ private ] so “only guys could see them.”
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:17 AM   #11
dark3419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
1. if she was repeatedly reading/responding to texts,

This irritates the fuck out of me. No matter what else is going on, I am paying for her exclusive time - not to be interrupted by her phone constantly. Even if we did nothing but sit and watch movies (like the scene in 40 year old Virgin) - if I'm paying for the time, I don't want to be interrupted.
dark3419 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 07:21 AM   #12
Frosty19
Lifetime Premium Access

Pm'd pmdelites. I have no idea how include in private.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:28 AM   #13
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow!
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 07:33 AM   #14
Frosty19
Lifetime Premium Access

For everyone else. I see where I was wrong, I'm going to try and make it right and get her the donation.

Thanks for gently steering me in the right direction
Old 11-01-2018, 07:37 AM   #15
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Question: Why do I have a feeling there's more to the story?
Answer: Because there always is.
Do you just cut and paste this shit?

OP, just speculating here, but I think the chemistry of the two of you was non existent, either due to her distractions or lack of motivation do to a GFE session or there was simply no connection. Some providers like to play chatty Cathy to eat into the time, so it is up to you to move things forward. Yes, time is money for a provider, but service is the key factor in a hobbyist wanting to spend that money for her time.

If it were me, I would have given her a partial of her donation fee for her time, telling her why, (the answering of her phone even once, much less multiple times, unless it was an emergency, during your paid time is unprofessional and unacceptable) then give it a few days to see if she requests a makeup session, then if not, since you did see her and spent your money, write a detailed review of your experience.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women