Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2020, 08:28 AM   #1
Panthercat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Swinger groups?

Is there any swinger groups around central Arkansas area? If so know how to make contact with them? Recently, my wife brought up the idea on spicing things up and mention swinging or perhaps adding a third person. She mention too me that she has always wanted to be gang banged by three guys at once on video. She said she wouldn’t want me in the room and would prefer I be close by. I was quite surprise when she told me this. She asked me what my fantasy would be. I said a threesome with her and another person or me with another girl with her watching. I said prefer an 18 year old baby sitter. She thought it was funny because we do have an 18 year old baby sitter and asked if I would fuck her if given the chance. I said yeah probably. I kinda played it safe didn’t wanna go all out. The more we talked about it the more interested she got into wanting to really try something to spice it up. Has there been anyone out there thar tried anything like this with their spouse or not? How did it work out?
Panthercat is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 01:19 PM   #2
fast lane
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I gave up the whole swinger group thing. What I found was a lot of really unattractive couples and drug heads. I’m an in shape and decent looking guy, and am rather picky about who I “team up” with. Lol. I found a great group of swingers a few years ago, all of the women were mid twenties to early forties, and hot. Buuuut, it began to implode due to jealousy, caddiness and back door hookups. So, I threw in the towel and have become the guy who just randomly finds himself in pretty cool situations. Lol. Quality over quantity works better for me anyways. ��
fast lane is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 09:41 AM   #3
Panthercat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast lane View Post
I gave up the whole swinger group thing. What I found was a lot of really unattractive couples and drug heads. I’m an in shape and decent looking guy, and am rather picky about who I “team up” with. Lol. I found a great group of swingers a few years ago, all of the women were mid twenties to early forties, and hot. Buuuut, it began to implode due to jealousy, caddiness and back door hookups. So, I threw in the towel and have become the guy who just randomly finds himself in pretty cool situations. Lol. Quality over quantity works better for me anyways. ��
I know there is a swinger group out in Cabot, and few teachers and a principle is in it. Wasn't sure if there was a code word to use.
Panthercat is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 10:41 AM   #4
carnac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Check out c4p.com, lots of locals there
carnac is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 03:03 PM   #5
pulaskirascal
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

At one point, there want a profile on Adult Friend Finder for a Little Rock gang bang club. Evidently, there were several guys who made themselves available for such experiences. I resisted the urge to ask how to join. lol.
pulaskirascal is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 07:34 PM   #6
Tempus
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

There are several different groups of Swingers in Arkansas and fast lane nailed it because that’s been my experience as well. Me and my wife have been at parties where we were the most attractive people there; it’s kinda lame unless you get blackout wasted and then what’s the point? There are exceptions to this and I’ve met some really cool people who became close friends but as a whole it’s a drama filled mess.

You typically have to be introduced in person by knowing someone in the group and being invited to a party before they add you to the groups on social media because they don’t trust new people until they get to know them.

As far as relationships go in that lifestyle you have to have very strong communication and trust with your significant other before you get involved. I’ve seen many divorces and fights caused by jealously in the swinger community. Both people have to be of the mindset that is just sex and not a relationship and shut down any involvement with someone that starts getting feelings. Me and my wife have been in an open relationship from day one been even then it can issues if you aren’t 100% open and honest.
Tempus is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 10:57 PM   #7
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Encounters: 2

The idea sounds intriguing but I see it being trouble long term for most ordinary couples.
Jack Scheidt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women