Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70551
biomed161618
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48052
pyramider46370
bambino40807
CryptKicker37138
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2012, 03:00 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Why aren't you angry?

US soil was attacked on September 11, 2012 and four Americans killed. We know the Bush White House KNEW this was a terrorist attack when it occurred. They had live time streaming video and nothing was done. Five days later the UN ambassador went on TV and blamed a video that no one had seen. Nine days later (remember the White House knew the truth) Bush went in front of the UN and blamed the video and expressed misgivings about the right to free speech. Bush goes on the View and lies to the American people saying we have no proof it was a terrorist attack (remermber the White House knew). It took 24 days for an investigation to begin after journalist and locals picked through the rubble. Someone from the State Department or above rejected repeated requests for greater security. We know that the Bush White House was told but we are told by Cheney that they (he and George) didn't know about anything. The intelligence community has said that blaming them to protect your political interests is not the kind of leadership this country needs. Bush is apparently trying to blame everything on Secretary
Rice. Did I get something wrong?

You were all up in arms when you falsely claimed that Bush was cherry picking intelligence, you claimed that Bush lied (and that was refuted), you protested when Bush told you things that you didn't want to hear. You were so angry then, why aren't you angry now?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Shit happens...

...I will be angry if Obama says Iran was responsible for the attack and goes to war with them on faulty intelligence.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:02 PM   #3
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Good post. If Bush, or any other Republican president, had done what Odumbo did, regarding the 09/11/12 terrorist attack, the Dimo's would be trying to impeach him.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:04 PM   #4
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I don't recall any terrorist attack on U.S. soil this year, fill me in on that.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:05 PM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Shit happens...
...and goes to war with them on faulty intelligence.
I'm trying to recall a war into which the U.S. went withOUT faulty intelligence.

I can remember one that was ramped up based on a fabricated story ...

...Gulf of Tonkin attack was fabricated to justify cranking things up a notch.

Pearl Harbor was the result of faulty intelligence.

Think there were some intelligence failures in the ramp up to the "Korean War."

911 was apparently the result of faulty intelligence.

...more....
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:06 PM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
...., why aren't you angry now?
That was Bush.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:21 PM   #7
steamyromance
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
I don't recall any terrorist attack on U.S. soil this year, fill me in on that.
Your kidding right ?
Our Embassy's everywhere in the World are considered Property of the USA !
An attack there is no different than here on US soil.....
steamyromance is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:25 PM   #8
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamyromance View Post
Your kidding right ?
Our Embassy's everywhere in the World are considered Property of the USA !
An attack there is no different than here on US soil.....
Alright I'll go with that, I thought OP meant literally.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:34 PM   #9
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Things like this are bound to happen when sovereign countries are invaded and occupied.
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:34 PM   #10
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I am not angry at the Democrats because it was the Teapublican Fuckheads who refused to vote to pass the added security funding needed to beef up Embassy Security around the world.

That weasel/ferret-faced Eddie Munster Ryan lied his ass off when confronted with the FACT that he voted to stop that needed funding.

And to the dumbasses who think embassy attacks are the same as attacks right here in the U.S., go back and read some history about the way we reacted to those type attacks throughout history INCLUDING when Ronnie Reagan traded weapons to terrorists ILLEGALLY re-enforcing once again the notion that hostage-taking DOES PAY for those zealots!

The blood of the victims of those terrorists is on the hands of those who both made and sold or traded them the weapons. Teapublicans are such dumb fucks!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:47 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I'm trying to recall a war into which the U.S. went withOUT faulty intelligence.

I can remember one that was ramped up based on a fabricated story ...

...Gulf of Tonkin attack was fabricated to justify cranking things up a notch.

Pearl Harbor was the result of faulty intelligence.

Think there were some intelligence failures in the ramp up to the "Korean War."

911 was apparently the result of faulty intelligence.

...more....
On 6 June 2012 the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was bombed by Islamic terrorists. At that time, the news was suppressed and didn't earn top billing from any MSM outlet. The terrorist who took responsibility for the June 6th attack posted -- on FaceBook -- that they intended to do it again.

During the intervening time -- 90 days -- Ambassador Stevens kept a journal wherein he noted that danger was noticeably imminent. Security personnel in Libya pleaded for addition security. The Libyan government notified the State Department that a uncontrollable attack was impending on or about the anniversary date of 9/11.

Meanwhile, the U.S. State Department withdrew U.S. security personnel from Libya to an "artificially low" level to appease the blood-lust of the Islamist terrorists. The only "intelligence failure" in this event occurred in the Odumbo administration which purposefully ignored what was obvious to security advisers and to embassy personnel in Libya. Odumbo, et al, should have taken a different course of action in June. All indicators show they should have increased security personnel -- not reduced them.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:01 PM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
I am not angry at the Democrats because it was the Teapublican Fuckheads who refused to vote to pass the added security funding needed to beef up Embassy Security around the world.

That weasel/ferret-faced Eddie Munster Ryan lied his ass off when confronted with the FACT that he voted to stop that needed funding.

And to the dumbasses who think embassy attacks are the same as attacks right here in the U.S., go back and read some history about the way we reacted to those type attacks throughout history INCLUDING when Ronnie Reagan traded weapons to terrorists ILLEGALLY re-enforcing once again the notion that hostage-taking DOES PAY for those zealots!

The blood of the victims of those terrorists is on the hands of those who both made and sold or traded them the weapons. Teapublicans are such dumb fucks!
Once again, you're lying Little Blind Boy. The Republicans put forth a budget that reduced the State Department's budget. The Dimocratic Senate rejected those cuts and amended the bill. Subsequently, in a moment of bipartisanship, both parties submitted the Senate amended bill to Odumbo who signed it. Furthermore, Lamb stated in sworn testimony that the decision to reduce security personnel in Libya was not a decision made for fiscal concerns. So, Little Blind Boy, take your multiple lies and blow them out your ass!!!!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:37 PM   #13
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The Democrat's argument that the House Republicans cut of the embassy security budget was responsible for what happened in Benghazi is nothing more than a smokescreen to cover for the incompetence of the Obama administration.

When you take into account that there was additional funding in FY 2012 from the Overseas Contingency Operations Fund amounting to 236 million dollars for Worldwide Security Protection and 33 million dollars for Embassy Security, Construction and Maintenance, there was actually a slight increase in the net amount of funding available for our embassy security in FY 2012. http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/11/...t-responsible/

Funding was not the problem here. The incompetence and misguided Middle East policy of the Obama administration was and is the problem here.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:07 PM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Only thing bothers me is there was another better defended safe house why wasn't the ambassador there.with the quick response team...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:32 PM   #15
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Ekim, there are a lot of unanswered questions here. And if you are looking for the Obama administration to to give us the real story of what happened here, then I would suggest you don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women