Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #1
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thinking of offering massage

I'm not an LMT but I am an LVN with one yr left for my Bachelors in Nursing so I have a lot of A&P knowledge and give excellent massages. I've never offered it as a menu option before but thought it might be a good idea....gotta switch things up once in while .

Does it really matter if I start advertising it or should I just wait for word to get out????

What is the usual fsbm session like??? table? candles? scents? hot stones???

Any helpful info is much appreciated!!

Thank you!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:57 AM   #2
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

You might want to check with people who know more than I do, but I think that the there may be a state law prohibiting the use of the word "massage" in advertising unless you're an RMT. Depending on where you advertise (e.g. P411, ECCIE), that may not be an issue. But it could also be one more thing that might draw someone's unwanted attention.

There's no set structure or standard atmosphere to FBSM sessions. Some guys want you to emphasize the B, providing at least a semblance of therapeutic value in addition to a happy ending. Others couldn't care less about the massage and want you to emphasize the S, the sensual nature of the encounter. Some ladies want to emphasize the massage and make sure that you leave with your whole body relaxed. Some provide a rubdown that's not good enough to be therapeutic and not sensual enough to be erotic, which is a total waste of my time. Some emphasize the sensual and turn what could easily be a 20-minute HJ into an hour of pure bliss, even with the L1 limitation. And some merely want to get you up, get you off, and get you out after a tug and a hug.

In general, my FBSM experiences have been on tables, with soft music and lighting. I've never encountered stones, but there's usually a crock pot with a warm, wet towel that she uses to wipe the oil and other fluids away afterwards. Unscented oil is a must.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:02 AM   #3
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I prefer for you to get the oily erotic massage while I enjoy your body. That way I can actually burn up my allocated time!
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:07 AM   #4
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
You might want to check with people who know more than I do, but I think that the there may be a state law prohibiting the use of the word "massage" in advertising unless you're an RMT. Depending on where you advertise (e.g. P411, ECCIE), that may not be an issue. But it could also be one more thing that might draw someone's unwanted attention.

There's no set structure or standard atmosphere to FBSM sessions. Some guys want you to emphasize the B, providing at least a semblance of therapeutic value in addition to a happy ending. Others couldn't care less about the massage and want you to emphasize the S, the sensual nature of the encounter. Some ladies want to emphasize the massage and make sure that you leave with your whole body relaxed. Some provide a rubdown that's not good enough to be therapeutic and not sensual enough to be erotic, which is a total waste of my time. Some emphasize the sensual and turn what could easily be a 20-minute HJ into an hour of pure bliss, even with the L1 limitation. And some merely want to get you up, get you off, and get you out after a tug and a hug.

In general, my FBSM experiences have been on tables, with soft music and lighting. I've never encountered stones, but there's usually a crock pot with a warm, wet towel that she uses to wipe the oil and other fluids away afterwards. Unscented oil is a must.
There is a law against using the word massage unless you are an LMT (Licensed... you can be Registered and not be Licensed, but to offer "massage" in Texas you MUST be licensed). However, using the terms "body rub" or "FBSM" don't prevent you from breaking the law... using any term associated with rubbing on the body without a license is technically illegal.. and unlike other activities here, they merely have to show up at your door and ask to see your license for you to be busted. Some local jurisdictions will just hand you a ticket, others will take you to jail just to prove a point.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:26 AM   #5
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
There is a law against using the word massage unless you are an LMT (Licensed... you can be Registered and not be Licensed, but to offer "massage" in Texas you MUST be licensed). However, using the terms "body rub" or "FBSM" don't prevent you from breaking the law... using any term associated with rubbing on the body without a license is technically illegal.. and unlike other activities here, they merely have to show up at your door and ask to see your license for you to be busted. Some local jurisdictions will just hand you a ticket, others will take you to jail just to prove a point.
Here's the relevant law: http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u...htm/OC.455.htm
Old 05-07-2013, 11:37 AM   #6
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

Quote:
Texas did away with the RMT designation years ago. It's always a dead giveaway that someone is not licensed when they refer to themselves as an RMT.

You are correct about the enforcement with Addison being the worst, they fine you and have you transported downtown.
Tiger Woods is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:15 PM   #7
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
+1, I think you can also get busted without conducting business with a business license/permit.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:21 PM   #8
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
...Does it really matter if I start advertising it or should I just wait for word to get out????...!
It's not so important when you start advertising as where, judging from what folks are reporting on the law.

But why are we talking about RMT v. LMT, licenses and enforcement in various jurisdictions?

Your profile indicates that you are a sex-worker operating out of a Dallas high-rise. Are you going to start advertising "massage" in D Magazine or something? I don't see how putting "massage" in your eccie ad will be a problem for you, even though it will add the Massage Police to the many other agencies who'd like to bust your (sweet, bubble) butt.

And, yes, if you can do a good one and want to expand your possible clientele, you should definitely offer it in your ad, and I mean your regular ad, not the one you posted here . Googel "erotic massage" and watch a few videos to get ideas for setting, mood, etc.

Peace.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #9
Little Caesar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I'm not an LMT but I am an LVN with one yr left for my Bachelors in Nursing so I have a lot of A&P knowledge and give excellent massages. I've never offered it as a menu option before but thought it might be a good idea....gotta switch things up once in while

I think it's a great idea to offer it. You may snag some hobbyists like me who like a sensual, full view, mutual touch massage with DFK, L1/L2. There's not that many around who offer that combo. They're either FBSM + L1 with no LFK/DFK or they're FS.

We like the totality of the experience (relaxing room, oily massage, foreplay, and a release (or 2).
Little Caesar is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:38 PM   #10
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
I prefer for you to get the oily erotic massage while I enjoy your body. That way I can actually burn up my allocated time!
I'll make you forget there's even such a thing as time.

Quote:
Dang!! Good to know!!! Thank you!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
I like info direct from the source! Thank you luv! And thank you for all the suggestions in your first post...I took notes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Woods View Post
Texas did away with the RMT designation years ago. It's always a dead giveaway that someone is not licensed when they refer to themselves as an RMT.

You are correct about the enforcement with Addison being the worst, they fine you and have you transported downtown.
I like to keep the focus of any exchanges on "time"....not to mean I start a timer the minute you walk in the door, but the idea that my time is what I offer. Just bc I like to fcuk doesn't make me a prostitute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfred View Post
It's not so important when you start advertising as where, judging from what folks are reporting on the law.

But why are we talking about RMT v. LMT, licenses and enforcement in various jurisdictions?

Your profile indicates that you are a sex-worker operating out of a Dallas high-rise. Are you going to start advertising "massage" in D Magazine or something? I don't see how putting "massage" in your eccie ad will be a problem for you, even though it will add the Massage Police to the many other agencies who'd like to bust your (sweet, bubble) butt.

And, yes, if you can do a good one and want to expand your possible clientele, you should definitely offer it in your ad, and I mean your regular ad, not the one you posted here . Googel "erotic massage" and watch a few videos to get ideas for setting, mood, etc.

Peace.
Tousssssssshayyyyyyyyyy....

and I will check out some videos now!! Thanks for the suggestion!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Caesar View Post
I think it's a great idea to offer it. You may snag some hobbyists like me who like a sensual, full view, mutual touch massage with DFK, L1/L2. There's not that many around who offer that combo. They're either FBSM + L1 with no LFK/DFK or they're FS.

We like the totality of the experience (relaxing room, oily massage, foreplay, and a release (or 2).
I agree...I've found its a much more connected visit a relaxing massage to start!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:48 PM   #11
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

If you're going to look at videos, Google "manojob" for some run-of-the-mill, but still pretty good performances. If you're interested in exploring the erotic possibilities of the handjob (most FBSMers couldn't care less, unfortunately), Google "Klixen," and take lots of notes.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:27 AM   #12
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

How's your prostate massage....heh heh heh
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:48 AM   #13
Gypsy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I think the most important thing, if you are serious about offering massage is to have a good massage table with clean, fresh linens. The second most important think is to have the right massage creams or oils, ones made specifically for giving massages, unscented and not too greasy is preferred. A quiet room with soothing music is also nice. To be honest, I don't think anyone cares that much about hot stones, however, having hot damp towels for you to wipe all the oil (and other stuff) off after the massage is very nice. They make dedicated appliances for this or many girls just use crock pots, which I think works fine. My last piece of advice, don't rush through the massage part, to get to the ending, whatever level that may be. Men that seek this type of service do so because they usually enjoy the massage part as much as the ending part.
Gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:19 AM   #14
OKDave
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Well, since an LVN you could just start rubbin' and claim to be checking my...ahem', vitals.
OKDave is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:40 AM   #15
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

There are gents who only want fbsm plus some extras. However they value the fbsm first and foremost, extras are just icing on the cake. Gypsy mentioned the table. If you're going to take this seriously you gotta have a table. Good luck
Guest022315 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women