Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70698
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60298
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48414
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41368
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35776
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2011, 04:32 PM   #1
Macie Madrid
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23664
My ECCIE Reviews
Default WOW...Pcoal hobbiest!

WOW! I didnt know some hobbiest just wont see a gal if she does NOT
offer bbbj! Guys herpes is contrated by mouth and genitial, be careful! And its not always visible.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=196080
Macie Madrid is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 04:47 PM   #2
Chellablaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 23516
My ECCIE Reviews

Theres plenty of higher class men in Pcola who do not desire that. I think you may have been digging at the bottom of the barrel hun.
Chellablaine is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:32 PM   #3
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chellablaine View Post
Theres plenty of higher class men in Pcola who do not desire that. I think you may have been digging at the bottom of the barrel hun.

There are great men here girl! Ive seen some great ones with great intentions..Dont worry yourself..There are men that do care about safe fun with a provider.BTW they dont just get an hour either..lol... Men that are married with children respect us and understand we respect them. I dont think its that big an issue when we care about all parties involved..It is simple respect...BUYER beware it ONLY takes ONE time to ruin a life! I am young unmarried and never beared children BUT will one day.. I want a medication free life and never have to explain my past adventures to anyone...I will not have to as long as I am safe, honest and sincere with my intentions...Enjoy yourself..the beach the margaritas and all will be great!
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:12 PM   #4
Macie Madrid
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chellablaine View Post
I personally have NOT encountered any hobbiest here in Pcola that have been less than a gentlemen but I was very shocked to read that thread behind Miss Chrissy's review.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:17 PM   #5
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

BBBJ is definitely a YMMV proposition. Not to open the whole GFE debate, but many guys expect a GFE provider to offer BBBJ. I've hobbied across the country and in some places BBBJ is not even questioned as the provider goes right to town without putting on a cover. I've also noticed that the younger providers are more likely to cover a guy up than the older providers. I prefer a BBBJ but always respect a provider's boundaries. The thing is that in NW FL, the rates for a girl who will only off CBJ tend to be higher and there are girls with the same rates who will offer BBBJ. My advice to providers who won't do BBBJ, expect resistance from guys especially if there is a provider who will BBBJ for the same rate. I'm not saying a girl should set her rates by activities, but guys do comparison shop. I say all of this in the highest respect because it is a touchy issue. I just want you gals to understand a guy's POV.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:04 PM   #6
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Like Cpal said I don't think this is exclusive to just NW FL but around the country. Most guys if given the choice between paying same price for CBJ vs BBBJ will go for the latter. He'll CBJ isn't a deal breaker for me but I do like some GFE (kissing and msog must be on the menu).
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:36 PM   #7
Biggreentractor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

this is a discussion as old as the hobby. If we were all the same we would all live in the same house and wanna screw the same woman, and somebody would get pissed..
Biggreentractor is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:38 PM   #8
Dragon7769
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I personally prefer a provider that offers CBJ only. I don't know if I am in a minority or not but thats me.

Also I do believe and respect that some menu items may not be available for all, that is all at the providers discretion and its something that has to be respected
Dragon7769 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:35 PM   #9
gulflover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by rump shaker View Post
WOW! I didnt know some hobbiest just wont see a gal if she does NOT
offer bbbj! Guys herpes is contrated by mouth and genitial, be careful! And its not always visible.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=196080
Where does it say in that thread that P'cola guys won't see a woman if she doesn't offer BBBJ? Are you by chance reading the ROS? That would be a violation of ECCIE policy.
gulflover is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:01 AM   #10
Tallyguy
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I've also noticed that the younger providers are more likely to cover a guy up than the older providers.
I've noticed this also. I've never seen a provider over 30 who does not offer bbbj. Why is this, are older ladies higher risk takers?
Tallyguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 09:30 AM   #11
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyguy View Post
I've noticed this also. I've never seen a provider over 30 who does not offer bbbj. Why is this, are older ladies higher risk takers?
I think there are 3 reasons younger providers are less likely to BBBJ. First, they have been indoctrinated that BBBJ is a high risk activity. I'm not saying this is good or bad-- just an observation. Second, there is the experience factor. The older a provide, the more experience she has had in the hobby as she has more maturity. Finally, maybe the older providers see BBBJ as an incentive to "steal" clients away from the younger crowd. Again, I'm just respectfully speculating with no intent to "speak" for the providers.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:58 PM   #12
Macie Madrid
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon7769 View Post
I personally prefer a provider that offers CBJ only. I don't know if I am in a minority or not but thats me.

Also I do believe and respect that some menu items may not be available for all, that is all at the providers discretion and its something that has to be respected
You are a true gentlemen!
Old 03-26-2011, 02:08 PM   #13
Macie Madrid
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulflover View Post
Where does it say in that thread that P'cola guys won't see a woman if she doesn't offer BBBJ? Are you by chance reading the ROS? That would be a violation of ECCIE policy.
What's ROS? You SHOULD know I only have access as a provider!
Old 03-26-2011, 02:19 PM   #14
gulflover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Yes, but your post makes assumptions that you could only make if you could see the ROS. Nobody in that thread says anything about CBJ or BBBJ.
gulflover is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:51 PM   #15
Dragon7769
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rump shaker View Post
You are a true gentlemen!
I've been called a lot of things but never that.
Dragon7769 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women