Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
test
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41331
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2015, 09:52 AM   #1
Jessica4stacks
Greek Goddess

User ID: 250657
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Reviews and ads

It would be nice to respond to reviews. It would also be nice if there was a section where you could check in as available to close so clients only see girl available for time he is looking for
Jessica4stacks is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 01:26 PM   #2
Mz.Booty
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 85644
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes it would. Nowadays guys who never saw a girl will write a bad review on her. There should be more innovation put into the review section..
Mz.Booty is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 03:01 PM   #3
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Default Ladies are not allowed to post in any review forums...

Ladies may use the Coed Forums if they would like to respond to or have a rebuttal about one of their own reviews...
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 11:48 PM   #4
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Ladies may use the Coed Forums if they would like to respond to or have a rebuttal about one of their own reviews...
Is there a reason it can't be done in the review itself? It seems almost like a waste of space to make a new thread that isn't even linked to the review that people reading the review won't see. Is there a way to have it so if a rebuttal is posted, a notice can be posted on the review? It seems a little shitty for the reader not be able to notify people reading the review of a rebuttal, in the interest of fairness.

There's other sites that allow women to reply ONLY in their own reviews. And if they start any drama it's deleted as an infraction -- though there have been times where the reviewer was actually lying and started drama, same punishment. Seems to be the fairest solution to everyone really.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 06:54 AM   #5
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post

There's other sites that allow women to reply ONLY in their own reviews. And if they start any drama it's deleted as an infraction -- though there have been times where the reviewer was actually lying and started drama, same punishment. Seems to be the fairest solution to everyone.
The question of who started the drama is difficult to judge fairly, and would just make for more chances to get panties into a twist.

That said.....the lady makes a fair point. I have been to other sites where the lady was allowed a rebuttle to bad reviews, and it worked well.

I know that guys can make whatever statements they want in the men's room, and the ladies in theirs. Neither the men or the ladies are allowed their "day in court" to respond to allegations there.

But the review process is there to make me a better informed consumer. I
WOULD like to hear the ladies point of view on some of these negative reviews. A lady who gives a measured, professional response to a negative review is likely to get a 2nd look from me. A "day in court" in this venue seems fair. How any business responds to criticism......even potentially unfair criticism.....is of interest to the consumer.

So, if I were king of eccie, I would make 2 changes.

1) Allow NCNS events to be posted in the review section.

2) Allow the provider one (AND ONLY ONE) response to a negative review, within 48 hours of said review being posted. It (obviously) should not refer to any ROS info.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 03:29 PM   #6
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
Is there a reason it can't be done in the review itself? It seems almost like a waste of space to make a new thread that isn't even linked to the review that people reading the review won't see. Is there a way to have it so if a rebuttal is posted, a notice can be posted on the review? It seems a little shitty for the reader not be able to notify people reading the review of a rebuttal, in the interest of fairness.

There's other sites that allow women to reply ONLY in their own reviews. And if they start any drama it's deleted as an infraction -- though there have been times where the reviewer was actually lying and started drama, same punishment. Seems to be the fairest solution to everyone really.
Other sites are just that, other sites...

As far as Eccie is concerned, ladies will not be permitted to post in ANY review forums, if they do, the post will be removed.

The provider may post a link to her review on her "rebuttal thread" in the coed forum. This is how Eccie has chosen to handle the matter and unfortunately for some it is not the same as other sites.
Guest082824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women