Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2015, 07:45 AM   #1
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Problem with DFW (too many providers)

I was looking at showcases for DFW to line up providers for my next trip (which will be longer than usual) and run into problem that there are so many ladies to choices from pics. So skill and comparability will be the factor.
I know I will repeat 2 ladies that I liked (so far the best) but I am not sure I want to repeat them for 2 weeks (will be like a marriage) or don't want to juggle with their schedule. I also hate disappointment with new provider not come close to 2 best ladies I have ever seen. Reading reviews don't really help because some of "must see" were not all that to me.
Is this problem you guys run into in DFW?
How do you guys select who to see?
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 07:48 AM   #2
Raquel de Milo
Account Disabled

User ID: 180599
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey at least you're not stuck in Nopussyville!
Raquel de Milo is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:14 AM   #3
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

What are you looking for. Nobody is asking because, unfortunately, this question is asked a lot here.

Give a list of your likes and dislikes and the guys can help you a little more. Posting in the guy section would prevent providers from posting (if you care), but we are happy to help too.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:15 AM   #4
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you should make your list with your top interests, verify their skills by their Reviews, possibly ask for feedback in the Men's Lounge, narrow down your choices, send out a request, wait for the response on scheduling and follow up. Book the appt and have a Plan B.

IMO at some point you a going to have a experience that is not up to par. Nothing is ever perfect and you will have to accept that.
(YMMV, Chemistry...shit happens)

Nevertheless, you do have a very good selection of wonderful Ladies in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area so I wish you the best.
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:38 AM   #5
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng View Post
I was looking at showcases for DFW to line up providers for my next trip (which will be longer than usual) and run into problem that there are so many ladies to choices from pics. So skill and comparability will be the factor.
I know I will repeat 2 ladies that I liked (so far the best) but I am not sure I want to repeat them for 2 weeks (will be like a marriage) or don't want to juggle with their schedule. I also hate disappointment with new provider not come close to 2 best ladies I have ever seen. Reading reviews don't really help because some of "must see" were not all that to me.
Is this problem you guys run into in DFW?
How do you guys select who to see?
Too many providers is a very good problem to have, and that is just the ones with showcases on here and there are many more providers who are not on Eccie that you need to count as well.

LovingKayla and berkleigh said it the best, and if you do that, you will eliminate a multitude of the providers on that proverbial long list (my p411 profile says it best for me), not in a harsh or condescending way, but making it clear to the provider what you are looking for in and from a BCD encounter, taking the reading of your mind out of the equation during a session from a provider. You may get some providers who will say yes to get you set the appointment so they can get that money, then say no, underdeliver or be less than they advertise themselves to be. That is why there are sites like these to provide intel and review your experience with the providers you see.

Reviews are opinionated by the reviewer so when a reviewer states anything about a provider in his review, good or bad, it is HIS opinion. If the provider has multiple reviews by different guys, and the opinions are basically all the same, it will show consistency, and that is what you want as opposed to the ones with opinions all over the place, it is a sure sign of YMMV.

New in the business providers are a bit tricky and will always be a shot in the dark. If you want the most likely idea of a sure thing, stick with the well reviewed veteran ladies and let other guys take the chances and wait on their reviews.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:50 AM   #6
zipster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Problem?!!! Too many is better than not near enough!! I've said it once and I'll say it again, Dallas hobbyist are the luckiest horn dogs on the planet!! Thank you ladies!!!
zipster is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 09:26 AM   #7
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
What are you looking for. Nobody is asking because, unfortunately, this question is asked a lot here.

Give a list of your likes and dislikes and the guys can help you a little more. Posting in the guy section would prevent providers from posting (if you care), but we are happy to help too.
I can finish as long as she is willing/trying to satisfy me. Issue comes when just don't click or she has attitude or bad day. If you have bad day or over worked, don't take my money and cancel appt.
Old 05-11-2015, 09:30 AM   #8
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
I think you should make your list with your top interests, verify their skills by their Reviews, possibly ask for feedback in the Men's Lounge, narrow down your choices, send out a request, wait for the response on scheduling and follow up. Book the appt and have a Plan B.

IMO at some point you a going to have a experience that is not up to par. Nothing is ever perfect and you will have to accept that.
(YMMV, Chemistry...shit happens)

Nevertheless, you do have a very good selection of wonderful Ladies in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area so I wish you the best.
Too many choice and too little time...
Old 05-11-2015, 09:33 AM   #9
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo View Post
Hey at least you're not stuck in Nopussyville!
Ladies I met in ur town set the bar so high, it made my town feel like Nopussyville.
Old 05-11-2015, 09:34 AM   #10
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng View Post
I can finish as long as she is willing/trying to satisfy me. Issue comes when just don't click or she has attitude or bad day. If you have bad day or over worked, don't take my money and cancel appt.

IMO, the ATF type providers are the ones who are reliable, dependable and make you feel like you are the only one, at least for the time you are with them, giving you a high level of service each and every time they see you. And, because they actually care about fully satisfying a client (it is about the whole experience, not just him getting a nut), and how they are perceived, if they feel they will not be able to perform top notch for you, they will cancel and reschedule for another day/time.

You really do not even have to be that choosy, it will be guaranteed that huge list of providers will be quickly narrowed to a very small percentage just based only upon the general criteria of services offered and performed through reviews and back channel intel, her total attitude and her overall dependability, not even considering location, hours of operation, donation levels or any other factor.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 09:45 AM   #11
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can understand how 600+ options might be overwhelming and cause a problem for hobbyist. Especially since most of them can not be trusted to provide good service. That means you probably will not get to see the girl you find most attractive. Even if the reviews are good, a lot of girls are very hard to get a hold of. When you get down to the girls that are really reliable and can almost guarantee good service, the pickings may be slim. It sucks for you guys and it sucks for us good providers that are thrown into a pool with who knows who.
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 02:54 PM   #12
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

If I were a hobbyist here in Dallas I would be overwhelmed and broke as hell! Lots of lovely ladies to choose from 24/7. Not sure if it's a blessing or a curse?
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 03:01 PM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Eng needs to do his own research. No one but eng knows his selection criteria and what things are prioritized, and how things are weighted.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 03:56 PM   #14
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Try something new maybe some traveling ladies
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 05:36 PM   #15
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Just think- without good old capitalism in Texas you wouldn't face the same problem you obviously face under strict big brother- FEAR. Here you do what makes or breaks you- make a call and live with it. Wrong one- try again. Real tough for non Texans to grasp.

But because of competition you will have the best ever experience with most giving wonderful sexy beautiful lady you have ever visited at out of pocket that will blow your mind.

If you a Texan, bet you voted for the blonde and not the grey hair.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women