Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2012, 08:17 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default ANOTHER "GREEN PROPHET" DEFECTS !

They are fleeing the sinking ship lilke rats............

This one is German scientists Prof Dr Fritz Vahrenholt. Widely regarded as one of the founding fathers of the modern green energy movement; and hardcore supporter of the IPCC (at least up to now). And Social Democrat.

From his new book.............apparently written because of the massive fraud he beleives is going on within the IPCC and climate change science that supports it.

‘The climate catastrophe is not taking place’, the environment expert claims. The sun is being underestimated as a natural climate factor. ‘The sun has been weak since 2005′, Vahrenholt said in a DER SPIEGEL interview. ‘We can only expect cooling from it for the time being.’”
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:41 AM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Brutal winter grips Europe.......even the Russians are complaing it's too cold !

8 inches of snow on the Colosseum in Rome; also blanketing the dome of St. Peter's.

And at home, in Alaska the winter is worse than most remember.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:50 AM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

And it's a balmy 30 degrees in the Air Capital
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:56 AM   #4
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Thank god the Republicans stopped Obama, Pelosi, Reid and ther rest of the Democrats from passing Cap, Tax and Trade!

It would have been a fiancial yoke around the American middle class.

http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/...-reality-check
Old 02-08-2012, 09:26 AM   #5
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Thank god the Republicans stopped Obama, Pelosi, Reid and ther rest of the Democrats from passing Cap, Tax and Trade!

It would have been a fiancial yoke around the American middle class.

http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/...-reality-check

Don't forget that "W", Newt, McCain and Romney have all bought into this scam at various times, as have many more "R's" I'm guessing. I think Mittens may still be in the Warmmonger camp.

Meanwhile:

Observations support theory that pokes a big hole in AWG:

http://hockeyschtick.blogspot.com.au...theory-of.html

The theory supported:

http://www.friendsofscience.org/asse...use_Effect.htm

Even the Warmmongers admit that water vapor is to CO2 what a jet engine is to a rubber band. But, all of their models assume water vapor remains constant. Now it appears that it has been decreasing as CO2 increased, indicating there may well be a negative feedback loop (like in every other natural system ever studied), which the Warmmongers have always denied.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:14 AM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default The Goracle of Doom

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:47 AM   #7
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

http://tucsoncitizen.com/usa-today-n...tly-by-humans/

http://climate.nasa.gov/news/index.c...ews&NewsID=673

Of course none of anti-America idiots believes 'anything' the government says while Whirlie apparently only likes Der Sperma and Cog jumps on any dick that wags his way.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:52 AM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Methane is 40 times more destructive of ozone than CO2 but not many talk about it. They also don't admit that the ozone hole was there when they first looked for it in 1947. They assume that it was not there a hundred years ago but they have no reason to believe that except for the cause. The ozone hole reacts to solar activity. There have been years when the ozone hole was all but gone due to a dormant sun. In 1994 there was an event called the "Bastille Day" event in which the sun destroyed huge amounts of ozone in just a hand full of days. http://www.theozonehole.com/sunozone.htm

A new film is out there about this fraud. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0mxL...layer_embedded it is called "The Inconsistent Truth".
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:58 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
http://tucsoncitizen.com/usa-today-n...tly-by-humans/

http://climate.nasa.gov/news/index.c...ews&NewsID=673

Of course none of anti-America idiots believes 'anything' the government says while Whirlie apparently only likes Der Sperma and Cog jumps on any dick that wags his way.
If you believe everything government tells you, I feel sorry for you. The globe may be warming, but the government isn't trying to stop it, it's trying to control the population. There are many scientists on both sides of the issue. So while I'm not sure about global warming, I am sure the government will side with whichever one will allow them to take more power from the people.

Government lies. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:25 PM   #10
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
If you believe everything government tells you, I feel sorry for you. The globe may be warming, but the government isn't trying to stop it, it's trying to control the population. There are many scientists on both sides of the issue. So while I'm not sure about global warming, I am sure the government will side with whichever one will allow them to take more power from the people.

Government lies. Sorry to burst your bubble.
No shit Government lies dumbass. I still get a Gov check and trust me I take issue with shit all the time, but last I checked this government is of the people and for the people. Don't like it, vote, run for office or stfu. Everyone who cries about government conspiracies is an idiot. There's so much bureaucracy and red tape they couldn't get their shit together enough to work en masse to create enough wool. When enough independent and government brains come to similar conclusions, I doubt it's a power issue.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

"By the people" . . . LOL! We don't have a choice, and we aren't in control. The banks and industries are in control. If you think people really have a say in things, you are truly delusional. Now I understand. LOL!
Old 02-08-2012, 10:12 PM   #12
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
"By the people" . . . LOL! We don't have a choice, and we aren't in control. The banks and industries are in control. If you think people really have a say in things, you are truly delusional. Now I understand. LOL!
So shrivel and die since you truly are weak and feeble. Darwin was right. How pathetic an extremist who cries that big old baddy government doesn't allow any control. You're a waste of good oxygen for people who believe in this country and your true anarchist tendencies are showing.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:13 PM   #13
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

ABC News just had a blurb on Friday about how global warming caused the jet stream to stay to the north this winter. And the so called "expert" said "It was beyond a doubt" and Dianne Sawyer gave him a profound head bob up and down. As in affirmative, not in the nice way.....

With this type of BS being foisted on the American Public it doesn't matter who is in charge of anything. Non thinking idiots rule us all....
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:24 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
So shrivel and die since you truly are weak and feeble. Darwin was right. How pathetic an extremist who cries that big old baddy government doesn't allow any control. You're a waste of good oxygen for people who believe in this country and your true anarchist tendencies are showing.
LOL! At least you didn't call me a neocon.

Which part of this country do you believe in? The part that allows the President to arbitrarily arrest and detain someone without due process? The part where warrants are no longer needed in many cases to spy on us? The part where government gets to decide what people make and keep? The part that has borrowed us to the point of economic collapse? The part that will make us the #2 power in the world in a few years - behind China? And so on, and so on.

If you believed in this country you wouldn't blindly follow what our "leaders" tell you. You would look for yourself and ask, "Is this consistent with a free society, or not." Since you blindly go along, you have become a useful idiot for the State. I won't go there. Have me arrested, or kill me since you don't like what I say. Then explain how you believe in freedom of speech. Fucking hypocrite.

I love that. "I believe in America, so STFU" LOL! Just when I thought things couldn't get stupider. "Let's preserve our freedom by killing all those who dare disagree." This is funny stuff.

Your about the third or fourth "tolerant liberal" who has wished me dead because of my ideas. In the old Soviet Union, you were known as the "Party."

Old 02-08-2012, 11:58 PM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Actually Darwin warned against using his theories for social reasons. His views were all biological and he said so.

I remember reading about the jet stream changing to the north back in 1991 in USA Today. I called my brother to warn him about his crops in the future. I also remember reading about pilots having to deal with the jet stream in the 1940s. The warmongers are full of shit again and your typical anchor doesn't have the brains to pour piss out of their stylish boots.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women