Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
Kitty D'Luxe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 144411
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Incalls & the no shows

So I had gotten a bunch of requests for incalls... FINALLY got a location for it and now... nothin.

Had a couple no shows but other than that nothing.

Any pointers?

XOXO,
LUZ

Kitty D'Luxe is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:17 AM   #2
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I'm not sure if this is an ad or if you really want pointers but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and offer my humble opinion.

a)You have no posted showcase or website with clear full body photos that I can tell. Guys want at least full body shots and one good face shot whenever possible unless you have multiple Great reviews.
I personally believe that avoiding clear full body shots is a sure sign of hiding something (usually weight, age or health related). It's understandable when you blur the face but with no history that makes you a considerable gamble even though you may actually be a hottie.

b) The only review you have is for Multiple hours at $550 with CBJ which is understandable but still Highly Unpopular in these parts. BTW where does one even find your rates?

In a nutshell show us what you've really got, what your actual rates are and expand your menu. At present you can't compete with the other providers.

I suspect these might have something to do with it. Hope that helps.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:25 AM   #3
Kitty D'Luxe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, wanting pointers.

I am still waiting to hear back on my Verified Provider status- I submitted for it a couple weeks ago but they said my email got caught in a spam filter so they JUST got it. I can't post a showcase till this is done but I hear ya on the photos- I am totally doing a new set today.

What a cool little community, everyone has been super helpful! Thanks for the info
Old 08-04-2012, 10:32 AM   #4
Kitty D'Luxe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

BTW, the CBJ for me at least is on a case by case basis. In this situation I had recent dental work and it wasn't worth the risk. The guy was disappointed but totally understood- it's at my discretion. Out of all the guys I meet up with from here, it totally "sucks" that the dude who got the CBJ is the only review I got! hahaha

My rates are on my site- without a showcase where would this information be listed? Obviously, I still have much to learn...

I have another question- What makes you choose a provider? Is it strictly looks or do you guys really pay attention to the profile stuff?

Thanks!
LUZ
Old 08-04-2012, 11:31 AM   #5
JJones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuzMarie View Post

I have another question- What makes you choose a provider? Is it strictly looks or do you guys really pay attention to the profile stuff?

Thanks!
LUZ
Everything gets looked at in making a decision. The first thing I look at is menu and compare it to what the reviews say. I look for consistency, if you offer bbbj I want to see that that is what is actually delivered in the reviews. Then I look at requested donation to see if it is within my budget. Pictures are helpful but they can be misleading too, so I try to get a feeling for the girl by how she presents herself in her ads or writings.

Hope this helps
JJones is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:00 PM   #6
Cuban Veronica
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 135258
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
So I had gotten a bunch of requests for incalls... FINALLY got a location for it and now... nothin.

Had a couple no shows but other than that nothing.

Any pointers?

hey girl. ive been getting ins for the last couple weeks and for some reason ppl say they are on the way but never show up. or say hey are comming up after i tell them the room num and never knock. idk the reasons. thats why i dont get one now until i know its for sure and see them already at the place i want to meet them to make sure it goes through. good luck.
Cuban Veronica is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:32 PM   #7
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
BTW, the CBJ for me at least is on a case by case basis. In this situation I had recent dental work and it wasn't worth the risk. The guy was disappointed but totally understood- it's at my discretion. Out of all the guys I meet up with from here, it totally "sucks" that the dude who got the CBJ is the only review I got! hahaha

My rates are on my site- without a showcase where would this information be listed? Obviously, I still have much to learn...

Thanks!
LUZ
Several factors for me...

*Looks...doesn't have to be a 10, but there are certain looks I gravitate towards
*Menu...CBJ or no DFK are 98% deal breakers for me...to some those are not that big of a deal
*I prefer OC...and to do that, I rarely see someone not "established"
*Reviews...some guys reviews weight heavier than others.
*recommendations...at times we share "hey I know what you like, and she is it"
*Location...If I DO incall, I am pretty picky about where....there are some hotels that are just NO
*Listing...I like to see flirty, fun, free spirited...turn offs are GPS...sorry, its just pussy not rocketary
Science
*Value...not every session will go over time...just aint realistic...but if I see "we don't have time for
MSOG" then you are either: Too high volume or too worried about making a buck. Want repeat
business? Make it special. Even in Austin there are 100's of options...you are competing in a
very competitive marketplace
*Sometimes I want the whole gamut...long session, fun, convo, time spent...others I really just want a 20 min nut. Have some flexibility reflected in your reviews
*Have good pics. Let me see what I am getting in to. Got the middle covered? K...you're fat or its stretch marks...but dont make me guess...

thats all I can think of, good luck!
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:36 PM   #8
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:

Actually that was my bad. I somehow completely missed your website on the review. You do in fact have enough photos and rate info posted there for a monger to make an informed decision.
Yes the poses do strategically leave out the mid section but that in itself is informative.

The only other reason I can think of is the cbj which you've addressed and the personal taste of the monger.

Quote:

Thanks!
LUZ
For me it was looks, menu, price, reviews, age (I can date mature women all day long in the civi world) and availability as I was a spur of the moment monger when hobbying. I never booked in advance.
Old 08-04-2012, 12:47 PM   #9
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Profiles?

I look at showcase and if I'm attracted to pics I look at reviews. Reviews are all about menu and attitude. Like Toyz said it's all about the reviewer. Some guys are well known full of shit reviewers while others have some cred. If I decide your a yes then you get a place on my list and you may be seen at some point.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 04:27 PM   #10
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome to the board!! Typically this time of the month is slow for some as rent and bills are due so it might not be a very busy time for some hobbyists.. so that could be a reason why slow. I think you look cute in your pictures. I agree with what others have said, a few good body shots are important. Guys here love different types of girls spinners, athletic, curvy and BBW so never try to hide it... That will be worse in the long run then being up front and honest. Reviews are important when starting up no one really likes going in first and risk getting ripped off or having there time wasted. Have you thought of offering maybe a review special? Some new ladies offer this to get established and get there name out there, then you can choose your rates accordingly. A few ideas I thought might help. Good luck and have fun on the board.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #11
Kitty D'Luxe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking So I like to eat PIZZA...

I am not ashamed of my stomach its just the pics I have are the only ones that I wasn't making a weird face like this

Not very photogenic. haha! But yes, soft in the stomach but no complaints (to my face!) yet.

Also trying to do more to hide my tattoos/face. What do you think about pics where people fuzz their face out- will that hurt business?
Old 08-04-2012, 06:58 PM   #12
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Also trying to do more to hide my tattoos/face. What do you think about pics where people fuzz their face out- will that hurt business?
Of course mongers prefer to be able to see the face but Everyone fully understands the need for anonymity with head shots and ink. You had mentioned that it was of the utmost importance due to your day job that discretion be exercised which is why I was surprised that your website shows your face clearly.

As Brittany said, once you have multiple top notch reviews with very satisfied customers no one is going to be remotely concerned about fuzzed out faces. That is unless of course you have lots of fuzz on on your face. That could be a problem for some.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #13
Kitty D'Luxe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah but i wanted to wait till my verification was done to take the face shot down. I figured if someone DID see it during this short time they must be just as guilty as i am & probably wouldn't say anything.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:23 PM   #14
JerryRCDriver
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

I look for body photos, reviews which have plenty of description in the ROS and something on my side of town!

Weight doesn't play into it for me, but the photos do. If I see in a review that the photos don't match what was witnessed first-hand or it is reported the photos my be old, I look elsewhere, as I want to know what I'm getting myself into. After all, guys are visual.

It doesn't bother me if tatoos are blocked or faces, but if half of the body was blurred out as a result of a full body of tattoos, I would look for someone else.
JerryRCDriver is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:06 PM   #15
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

I look at the following and in this order:
1-Showcase. If the photos aren't enough to grab my attention I move on and don't look back. The more flesh the better (of course), but sexy works too. However I do like to see at least on that doesn't hide the assets. And be up front about the weight in the pics. If I sense deception, I move on. BTW-I've seen spinners to BBW's, 4'10"s to 6' (and I'm 5'6")
2-Reviews. Be up front and consistent with services. To me, the only thing that should be YMMV is Greek and DFK. Of course if a guy is just unclean or smells then of course that is a no brainier. If you upsell for services (any services), I'm out.
3-Reasonable rates. If you think so highly of yourself that you feel you can charge three bills for an hour, then by all means, please do, I do not belittle you…but I will have to pass. Sorry, there are too many other choices for less.

So if looks pass, reviews pass, services pass, and rates pass then you will make my list.

NOW, if I book a session, first of all, I keep the appointment. I am on time. I've done my research. If I have to jump through the hoops of passing screening (which I don't mind), then I expect the girl to be ready at the agreed upon time and deliver what is expected. I've played the game too long and I'm not messing around any more. If you cancel on me, you'd better have a damn good reason (and dell phone troubles or car troubles are NOT good reasons). If you do come up with a good excuse I'll buy it once, two strikes and you are out. I'm not chasing any more. If you cancel on me you have wasted MY time, and my time is just as valuable as yours. So to make it up to me, be ready to give it up for free or it's not ever going to happen again. NCNS on me … one strike and you're out. Period!

If upon seeing you then it is up to you whether I see you again. If we don't click, then we don't click. No problem. If you don't match your pics, it'll never happen again. If you don't shut off your phone, I won't be back. However, if we connect, you match your pics (the good, bad and ugly), if you match the expected services per your site, then the likelihood of a second visit is strong. The greater we connect, the more I will see you.

So that's it for me and I can only speak for myself. I was recently canceled three times in one week, I waited way longer than I should have and vowed it will never happen again. So that's where a lot of this comes from. I've sat down and defined what I'm willing to do and not do from now on. Just as every provider should know what she will and will not do, so should every monger. Bottom line, it's different for every person. Find what works for you and stick with it.
onei is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women