Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2017, 11:21 AM   #1
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Providers that ARE NOT reference friendly

You do have the right to be haters and not give out references, I don't get it but it's your right.

If you are one of these girls why don't you put it on your profile and in each and every one of your ads and let your clients know this BEFORE they book with you. Guys see girls (especially newbie friendly ones) to gain references to see OTHER girls.

It would save all (CLIENTS AND PROVIDERS) of us a bunch of time if you did.

Thanks
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 01:34 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Would taint photos help with the references?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:04 PM   #3
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Why does every thread have to be about Tara?
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:19 PM   #4
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Great thread....i have lots of newbie guys who want to see me but the newbie friendly girls they are seeing don't appear to be reliable references.

These newbies aren't using you ladies...they're doing what any other Hobbyist would do..building references or at least trying to so they can see other ladies on their tdl.

I highly doubt they'll post here...they'll lose business.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 03:14 PM   #5
LunarFae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 383336
My ECCIE Reviews

Do providers actually lie about seeing people or just not respond? That's pretty messed up.
LunarFae is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 03:16 PM   #6
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarFae View Post
Do providers actually lie about seeing people or just not respond? That's pretty messed up.
I've seen it go down as follows:

1. Says they never saw the guy.
2. Doesn't respond at all.
3. Responds, but contacts guy to give a sweeter deal
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 03:18 PM   #7
LunarFae
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

We need a list of the liars I think for us providers to reference. Guys always see more than one girl wtf are they trying to accomplish by lying. I'd rather just have someone not respond.
Old 07-05-2017, 03:26 PM   #8
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I think some of you Drama Queens need to just cut to the chase and put these time wasters of your profession on BLAST and name them...It would help dudes to maybe decide to not seem them if they are a newbie and not getting a reference out of it...Why the 'shots across the bow', they'll just ignore it like they do the reference request, my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Why does every thread have to be about Tara?
Ouch.

Thank you looser.

Signed,

theFakeTara
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 03:32 PM   #9
LunarFae
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

If a girl tells me she didn't see a guy that is always information I'll relay back to him. There isn't a way for me to prove it either way so it'd have to be the guys making the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
I think some of you Drama Queens need to just cut to chase and put these time wasters of your profession on BLAST and name them...It would help dudes to maybe decide to not seem them if they are a newbie and not getting a reference out of it...Why the 'shots across the bow', they'll just ignore it like they do the reference request, my opinion.

Ouch.

Thank you looser.

Signed,

theFakeTara
Old 07-05-2017, 03:36 PM   #10
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Smile

Quote:
Ouch.

Thank you looser.

Signed,

theFakeTara
And don't you love the irony of a hooker calling someone looser? I know the whole kegel exercise thing but leave it to Tara to misspell a 5th grade word.

Edit: On topic, I provide references.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 03:40 PM   #11
DaniellexxRose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 324787
My ECCIE Reviews

This is something I battle with (definitely can own up to that lol) ! A lot of times (Usually when I'm free) I can respond back to back to ladies for refs .... Then There are times I replies hours later (usually when busy). Nothing personal.
I've Thought about setting out a time for ladies to contact me for refs and posting in my showcase/website! But then I don't want to send the wrong idea to ladies contacting me. Maybe that would be nice idea for ladies to start?

But THEN AGAIN, Ladies we know how lazy/busy/UTR/Etc some of the men are lol!
Note to self: Never Forget To reply to Jules Sexy ass !
DaniellexxRose is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 03:45 PM   #12
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarFae View Post
If a girl tells me she didn't see a guy that is always information I'll relay back to him. There isn't a way for me to prove it either way so it'd have to be the guys making the list.
Sorry, you have a point, but I thought the OP's post was about Providers ignoring reference requests...My bad.

But if this thread had some of these female violators named and if Dudes are getting turned down with referencing a lady that says she didn't see him, they can also put her name on BLAST here as well or the Dudes can start their own BLAST thread about these time wasters.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 03:50 PM   #13
LunarFae
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Like the lady above you mentioned sometimes they're just busy.
I am not offended by people not responding I'll move on to the next reference or let the guy know not today. Men with fewer references should know that they probably need to allow more time for scheduling and aren't as likely to get an appointment within the hour.

It's the lying that would infuriate me. If they want to lower their rate to entice a guy to see them instead of me that's on them. I am not so desperate I need to stoop to that to pay my bills. 💖✨🦄🍓🐇

Quote:
Sorry, you have a point, but I thought the OP's post was about Providers ignoring reference requests...My bad.

But if this thread had some of these female violators named and if Dudes are getting turned down with referencing a lady that says she didn't see him, they can also put her name on BLAST here as well or the Dudes can start their own BLAST thread about these time wasters.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:01 PM   #14
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well today I had another provider more or less tell me to do my own fucking reference check... like I thought that was what the hell i was doing by asking you? Idk it was strange.

No I'm not going to name names (sorry drama kings)... they know who they are and i do let the guys know when ladies don't respond, get bitchy, have amnesia, or have ignored me in the past. Naming them would just cause drama and fighting which I think there is enough of that going on here right now.

Just wanted to suggest that the ladies who refuse to give references be up front about it. Maybe guys should ask before scheduling? I honestly don't think they should have to though.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:03 PM   #15
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniellexxRose View Post
This is something I battle with (definitely can own up to that lol) ! A lot of times (Usually when I'm free) I can respond back to back to ladies for refs .... Then There are times I replies hours later (usually when busy). Nothing personal.
I've Thought about setting out a time for ladies to contact me for refs and posting in my showcase/website! But then I don't want to send the wrong idea to ladies contacting me. Maybe that would be nice idea for ladies to start?

But THEN AGAIN, Ladies we know how lazy/busy/UTR/Etc some of the men are lol!
Note to self: Never Forget To reply to Jules Sexy ass !
That's totally understandable, I'm sure I've missed a request or two over the years also but it's never been intentional.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women