Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162403
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41311
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2015, 12:09 PM   #1
Ashi

Encounters: 63
Default Question about references.

I am relatively new to eccie.net and did not search all boards and posted info... Nor do I have the time, so I apologize for my question. I see on my profile or others profile a mention of references. I assume is related to feedback for screening, which is very good.is this a page with content or just a checkmark thing? Can I get access to my own reference? I am just curious ( my nature...).

Is there an example how this looks and what it contains?

Again, sorry for posting it here but I do not frequent too many boards and the folks here seem OK to share info. If you must, you can flame me, I will just overlook it and look for a pointer where this info resides, so do not waist your bandwidth... Lol.

Thx!
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 01:03 PM   #2
mark77070
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

It's actually a good question, at least I don't know the answer. I looked at my profile and all I see is a place for "Referrals." I'm not sure what that is. I have 0 (zero) in that field. I see that you have been on eccie since July 18, and already have 1 Referral. Maybe you can tell me what that is?

You've already written 4 reviews. That's excellent. I'm sure you already know how the "Reference" system works. I don't see a place for that in my profile. Where is that in yours?
mark77070 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 03:46 PM   #3
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark77070 View Post
It's actually a good question, at least I don't know the answer. I looked at my profile and all I see is a place for "Referrals." I'm not sure what that is. I have 0 (zero) in that field. I see that you have been on eccie since July 18, and already have 1 Referral. Maybe you can tell me what that is?

You've already written 4 reviews. That's excellent. I'm sure you already know how the "Reference" system works. I don't see a place for that in my profile. Where is that in yours?
A reference refers to a reputable lady you have seen in the hobby and will vouch that you are a safe date to other ladies who screen. If you've seen ladies who don't ask for them, it means you may see ladies who do not screen and are unsafe. Asking for a license, providing your employer, are neither a safety precaution in most cases. Depends on how the lady uses the info to ensure her safety. I've had some guys offer facetime as a way to screen, which really makes me laugh. Great....you can use a social tool. I feel safer....LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 03:53 PM   #4
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

you talking about this bolded part of your member profile (this is jow it's ordered on theobike version if eccie):
"Statistics
1 Referrals
17 Total Posts / 1.11 Posts Per Day"

i believe referrals are when you refer someone to this site (mods????) and is NOT related to requesting nor handling a reference request.

you might want to ask this question in one of the "ask a mod" or technical questions forums.
or report your post to a mod and ask for clarification (use the RTM icon - the little triangle w/ an ! sign in it - def visible on the full eccie sure).
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 09:38 PM   #5
Ashi

Encounters: 63

Thanks folks, I will research it next weekend.... also will clarify the difference between "reference" and referral and get back with the answer here, in this thread.

Now that it is mentioned, I told a friend from another website forum ( rubmaps) about me moving to ECCIE and he might have put me as a referal source...I do not know for sure. It might not reflect any references. That field might be only visible for the "gentler sex" members... Maybe MaxiM can shed some light....? I look up at her as a source of knowledge and wisdom here, on this forum...

Sorry for not following up on this topic earlier, I was too busy writing a fresh new review from this afternoon, a wonderful and memorable experience, lol ... but also seriously.... I put all my literary skills into it, still working on it....look at my tag/signature line .... Yeah , excuses, excuses ...

Stay safe and cool!
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 07:50 AM   #6
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi View Post
Thanks folks, I will research it next weekend.... also will clarify the difference between "reference" and referral and get back with the answer here, in this thread.

Now that it is mentioned, I told a friend from another website forum ( rubmaps) about me moving to ECCIE and he might have put me as a referal source...I do not know for sure. It might not reflect any references. That field might be only visible for the "gentler sex" members... Maybe MaxiM can shed some light....? I look up at her as a source of knowledge and wisdom here, on this forum...

Sorry for not following up on this topic earlier, I was too busy writing a fresh new review from this afternoon, a wonderful and memorable experience, lol ... but also seriously.... I put all my literary skills into it, still working on it....look at my tag/signature line .... Yeah , excuses, excuses ...

Stay safe and cool!
I am grateful for your kind words, hon. I may know some ins and outs concerning the use of available tools, and what the consequences are should one fail to utilize those. Unfortunately, even I have and ask questions that never get answered and I assume will remain, need to know top secret info. LOL. Actually, I'm sure there are legitimate reasons the technical gods, moderators, and maybe site owners don't or won't answer certain questions, just as with any other business. So, all the rest of us can do is debate the answers and take a stab in the dark trying to figure them out when we are curious.

I have a number of referrals, and have wondered if they concern the number of folks who have indicated they heard of ECCIE from me, and then came to the site and registered a handle. I'm not sure why they would keep a count of such or not explain if it is indeed that. Only those "in the know" could answer with any authority. I'd kinda like to know the purpose, but am still curious about a few other things I've asked and have only been unofficially answered in forums by "the more speculative and intelligent" who might have a clue about certain things. Or, even those who might tell me I'm nosy, a drama queen, or other not so nice adjectives. LOL. Doesn't mean they can squelch my curious, even if naughty mind. LOL

Human behaviors can not be hidden here though. So, I'm happy to share some common sense advice, techniques we all use, or not, in order to stay safe and have fun, and even a little light hearted laughter, but please know, I understand I mostly only amuse myself. LOL I certainly wish I knew it all, but my journey would come to an end if that were so. Not sure why others get so offended when questioned. Well....that's not true, cause, yes, I actually do understand lotsa stuff, even if my casual musings here indicate otherwise at times.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women