Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162404
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2015, 12:35 PM   #1
mtubbs90
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Domination whats your take on it?

Ive always wanted to be dominated one way or another. Wonder what it would be like. Do you ladies even offer it and if so what would i be looking activity wise. Generally speaking of course.
mtubbs90 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 12:39 PM   #2
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtubbs90 View Post
Ive always wanted to be dominated one way or another. Wonder what it would be like. Do you ladies even offer it and if so what would i be looking activity wise. Generally speaking of course.
I provide financial domination. Hand over all access to your money and I'll tell you how and when to spend. Wanna play?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:05 PM   #3
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Max......Were you my wife in a previous lifetime. (YIKES)
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:20 PM   #4
mtubbs90
Valued Poster

No i think Maxi is my current wife...lol and i wonder why its tough to hobby now.
Old 07-30-2015, 01:21 PM   #5
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

To answer your question OP, yes. Lots of providers on here offer domination. Have you browsed Another Realm forum on the main page? Dom sessions go all over the place. Do you want to be tied up and teased, denied and teased some more? Do you want to be humiliated? Be insulted? Have your balls restrained or tortured? Be clear about what you imagine your Dom session to involve and what your limits are before your first visit.

I'm not a "dominatrix" by any stretch but I love mild Dom sessions. I get into a groove and have a lot of fun with it.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:24 PM   #6
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Do you want to be tied up and teased, denied and teased some more?

Yes
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:35 PM   #7
mtubbs90
Valued Poster

Yeah im thinking along the lines of being tied up and teased then being forced to do things like say face sitting, foot worship, assworship. Nothing to painful. Usually im the dominant one in the bedroom so kinda of a role reversal of sorts.
Old 07-30-2015, 01:41 PM   #8
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Financial domination is actually a sought after type of domination. I'd rather offer that, than inflict physical pain to others. And yes, I understand that it's not viewed as undesirable for those who partake, and I don't judge others who are into it, but I'm just not into actively inflicting such as that. If I had a need to defend self or others, no problem, and I wouldn't think twice. But that is not even in the same wheelhouse.
Old 07-30-2015, 05:30 PM   #9
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn it! I got so excited when I saw this thread.
I used to get a few clients here and there that would totally be into some dominating with me. It's been a while though. Damn it, damn it. (no, I don't dominate...I'm much more the submissive type)

I guess, I guess they are all gone now. PSSST, come out an play with me!
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 06:49 PM   #10
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

OMG I love some mild sensual domination (me being the dominated one).
Tie my hands up and take advantage of me! Tease me, talk dirty, tell me what you're going to do to me. That's a big reason I'm in the hobby.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 07:50 PM   #11
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

I fucking love it.

Actually, I'm starting to look more into domination/submission because plain vanilla sex can become monotonous. It's fun to explore other realms from time to time. Nevertheless, the world of BDSM brings out a lot of our inner fantasies and kinky desires to light. The possibilities are simply endless.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 06:50 AM   #12
greekfreeke
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
I fucking love it.

Actually, I'm starting to look more into domination/submission because plain vanilla sex can become monotonous. It's fun to explore other realms from time to time. Nevertheless, the world of BDSM brings out a lot of our inner fantasies and kinky desires to light. The possibilities are simply endless.

Adrienne- you not only love it you are very good at it. I need to see you again & see what new toys & equipment you have added since I last spent 2 hrs under your stern care....
greekfreeke is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 08:09 AM   #13
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I've tried lotsa different things. There are some things, I just know I don't wanna try or do again. Sensual domination over another is very sexy, no matter who takes the lead role, at least for me. I'm a feeling person though and I'll need my hands at some point, so while I'd tie another's hands, I don't reciprocate the desire to have it done to me.

I like toys at times as well, nothing like Good Vibrations! There is not a thing wrong with "vanilla" sex, and I've never found it boring. What we each desire should not be looked upon or labeled even if it's not our particular taste. As long as two consenting adults are involved and they each are happy to fulfill the other's needs n desires, I say more power to 'em. Do yo thing! The only truly taboo I feel, is non-consenting, especially concerning age and animals. We are neither more or less adventurous than the next person, as we are all here to experience something different, new, or that will give us pleasure, in whatever form that may be.

Happy Friday n go get ya some!
Old 07-31-2015, 09:03 AM   #14
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
Damn it! I got so excited when I saw this thread.
I used to get a few clients here and there that would totally be into some dominating with me. It's been a while though. Damn it, damn it. (no, I don't dominate...I'm much more the submissive type)

I guess, I guess they are all gone now. PSSST, come out an play with me!

TNT: You are too tall to be a subby ! LOL ! Not really, as I know it is all in your head. For some reason, I never pegged you as a sub.

Personally, I do love the Sensual Dom. I love for a woman to take control, order me to perform what she wants, especially face sitting, smothering... Fem Dom Ass Worship has been googled many times by your writer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE a woman who can be verbally very nasty, dirty, filthy... Such strength, such power ! Yow !

And... I like being the Boss too ! I am A true switch, Alpha by nature, but willing to switch in a heartbeat. I can only imagine what it would be like, with such a fine specimen such as TNT, having her submit to my orders, then seeing the bliss in her face as she forgets, for a few moments anyway, reality... That long body restrained, that wonderful ass available for all sorts of things... .Muahahahahaha !

Vanilla ? Maxy ? When I first met you, I seem to recall you kicking my balls, and slapping me around ! Hehehehehe.. Such a fun game, and memorable night ! I loved picking on you, getting the reaction I was seeking, and you breaking for the open field and scooting towards paydirt !

Love all you women !
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 10:38 AM   #15
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

A young man was tied to a post;
He said to his lady, "You know I like this the most;"
Then his sweet lady pegged him in his rear;
While the man moaned, "Oh my my dear";
"You're definately my favorite host!"
Invisible1 is offline   Quote