Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-27-2012, 07:21 AM   #1
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63
Default So Where Are Those Results ?

Well Ally Ray , some fresh new allegations were levied against you , but Z was kind enough to sweep them under the rug for you . And now no one is being ALERTED about it . You did make quite the big deal , in a couple threads , to disprove them ( more like diffuse them ) , but with absolutely no follow thru . If they are true it's a concern to every person on this site , whether in Austin , SA , or Houston . And if there is any truth to them , you should not be providing . Any one else out there have any concerns regarding this matter ?
Old 07-27-2012, 08:10 AM   #2
normhouston
Gaining Momentum

while i very much agree with the question somehow i don't think we get the answer.......
Old 07-27-2012, 08:45 AM   #3
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

It really should not have been removed from public review. If true then folks have the right to be aware make the choice to see or not to see her.

But hey...I am not the MOD, it's just my 0.02!

What a sad mess
Old 07-27-2012, 08:50 AM   #4
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post
It really should not have been removed from public review. If true then folks have the right to be aware make the choice to see or not to see her.

But hey...I am not the MOD, it's just my 0.02!

What a sad mess
I agree. the guy was stating HIS medical condition as well as the provider he believed he contracted it from.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:09 AM   #5
nuglet
Valued Poster

That type of info should not be banned, but actually promoted. BUT... it IS a he said she said. I don't doubt him contracting "something" from "someone", but with what was offered as evidence on his part would not convict anyone. Well maybe in Wilco....
With all of the reports about her, I think we can put a little more belief in "his" word against hers.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:11 AM   #6
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I think it's just one of those slippery slopes for the mods. Once one thread is allowed we'll have one-time posters with agendas coming out of the woodwork claiming the same thing about providers they are holding grudges or even competing against.

It's unfortunate when this type of issue can't be openly addressed but the problem is it can too easily be used as a powerful weapon against innocent providers. We know it would be too.

This means it is simply an unavoidable and accepted high risk of the hobby when participating. The only solution is to settle for covered everything including cbj to feel more at ease about this stuff.

That's when each monger who actually cares about himself and his loved ones must decide if hobbying is really worth it.

I also believe that if ALL providers went cbj then us unhappy mongers would be forced to adjust and deal with it just like smokers and club owners did with the smoking ban in Austin.
Everyone screamed that businesses would suffer if smokers were forced to go outside. Obviously they were wrong. Why? Because the alternative is sitting home alone with Netflix.

I personally hate cbj but then again I don't have to deal with the choice. I get that we want our cake and the ability to eat it too but the reality is that when we accept bare anything then we fully accept what comes with it.

Did I just defend cbj? Say it isn't so. What they hell is wrong with me? lol

Even though she was already publicly exposed or accused as a high risk (neither of which we know with absolute certainty) in previous threads there are many here who didn't care and had sessions with her anyway so anything that might be true has already seeped in the ECCIE water supply so to speak.

As scary and dangerous as the subject is I've got to defend the mods on this one. Imagine the boards lit up every other day with similar threads. Either the hobby biz would suffer or everyone would become desensitized by the "Cry Wolf" syndrome.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:16 AM   #7
nuglet
Valued Poster

yeah, CodyB. You are, no doubt, correct. But... how often do the "more seasoned" mongers take any newbies word on anything? Good or bad? It would be almost impossible to police the board. On THIS one however.... there's been more than a few reliables post about her.
When a person (male or female), looks as unhealthy, there's usually a reason behind it..
Old 07-27-2012, 10:22 AM   #8
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

What I dont get is everyones 100% faith that CBJ is the answer...if the provider is a carrier, there is likely some seepage of fluids at some point beyond a cover...false security IMO...better than nothing? Sure. But to what degree is debatable.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:23 AM   #9
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
yeah, CodyB. You are, no doubt, correct. But... how often do the "more seasoned" mongers take any newbies word on anything? Good or bad? It would be almost impossible to police the board. On THIS one however.... there's been more than a few reliables post about her.
When a person (male or female), looks as unhealthy, there's usually a reason behind it..
Agreed , and the boasting of putting up results , and doing nothing to follow thru cast a bigger shadow . Not to mention that a well known hobbiest offered to go with and test himself , still nothing ?
Old 07-27-2012, 10:26 AM   #10
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
What I dont get is everyones 100% faith that CBJ is the answer...if the provider is a carrier, there is likely some seepage of fluids at some point beyond a cover...false security IMO...better than nothing? Sure. But to what degree is debatable.
True. Same applies to CFS. It just comes down to added security rather than fail proof safety. The only real solution is already mentioned in the bible. I don't believe ANYONE in the hobby wants to go there lol
Old 07-27-2012, 10:27 AM   #11
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
I think it's just one of those slippery slopes for the mods. Once one thread is allowed we'll have one-time posters with agendas coming out of the woodwork claiming the same thing about providers they are holding grudges or even competing against.

It's unfortunate when this type of issue can't be openly addressed but the problem is it can too easily be used as a powerful weapon against innocent providers. We know it would be too.

This means it is simply an unavoidable and accepted high risk of the hobby when participating. The only solution is to settle for covered everything including cbj to feel at ease about this stuff.

That's when each monger who actually cares about himself and his loved ones must decide if hobbying is really worth it.

I also believe that if ALL providers went cbj then us unhappy mongers would be forced to adjust and deal with it just like smokers and club owners did with the smoking ban in Austin.
Everyone screamed that businesses would suffer if smokers were forced to go outside. Obviously they were wrong. Why? Because the alternative is sitting home alone with Netflix.

I personally hate cbj but then again I don't have to deal with the choice. I get that we want our cake and the ability to eat it too but the reality is that when we accept bare anything then we fully accept what comes with it.

Did I just defend cbj? Say it isn't so. What they hell is wrong with me? lol

Even though she was exposed or accused as a high risk (neither of which we know for sure) in previous threads there are many here who didn't care and had sessions with her anyway so anything that might be true has already seeped in the water supply so to speak.

As scary and dangerous as the subject is I've got to defend the mods on this one. Imagine the boards lit up every other day with similar threads. Either the hobby biz would suffer or everyone would become desensitized by the "Cry Wolf" syndrome.

You lost me at CBJ
Old 07-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #12
homer13
Account Disabled

I think Ally for the most part has lost her Austin business which is why she's traveling to Houston and San Antonio to see guys that don't know her checkered past Staff Edit... Forbidden Topic ....Spacemtn. No matter how many alerts there are, there are going to be dumb asses that don't get it. They read what W post's and others and they just can't connect the dots. They see a tiny Staff Edit..Forbidden Topic....Spacemtn and for some reason say yum yum.Staff Edit..Forbidden Topic....Spacemtn . I would assume mr not in Austin will post his alerts in San Antonio and Houston but again there will always be non researchers and dumb asses that will tap that. I was reading a thread in another city she was getting ready to visit and they were licking their chops at her coming even with what they read posted in Austin. They were like, fucking Austin guys are allowed to post anything they want, Staff Edit..forbidden Topic....Spacemtn

If you really want to solve the problem people need to start boycotting everyone who see's ally and everyone who see's someone who's seen ally. Every dumb ass who fucks her should be considered to be committing hobby suicide and be put on the dns list. Every chick who see's a guy after he see's ally should be put on guy's dns list.

Now don't take away our bbbj's that's just crazy
Old 07-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #13
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
You lost me at CBJ

Well I would CERTAINLY take the risk with your favorite Adriana Lima. The little head would rule for sure.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:41 AM   #14
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post

If you really want to solve the problem people need to start boycotting everyone who see's ally and everyone who see's someone who's seen ally. Every dumb ass who fucks her should be considered to be committing hobby suicide and be put on the dns list. Every chick who see's a guy after he see's ally should be put on guy's dns list.

Now don't take away our bbbj's that's just crazy
Wouldn't solve a thing. Just like with lovers of BBFS no one would own up to it for that very reason. Welcome to hobby life.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:51 AM   #15
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
Wouldn't solve a thing. Just like with lovers of BBFS no one would own up to it for that very reason. Welcome to hobby life.
I was thinking the same thing but I was already typing and I hate to turn around once I've left the house.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women