Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47928
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-14-2010, 02:59 PM   #1
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31465
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Review: Lackluster with toulmin | the other side of things...

Please, let me say, that I am not posting this in retaliation to a bad review - I really don't even mind the fact that there's a NO recommendation or that his take on the date is different from mine. I don't really have issues with reviews, good or bad, because when I decide not to be Diana Deepthroats anymore, they won't really have anything to do with how I run my normal life.. & with 1 bad one out of 20, I wasn't really concerned. I am aware of what his review says, fully, & I'm not mad at him, I hold no grudges & I'm not saying anything to insult him, his character, or our time together. But, with knowing what was in his review & knowing that other people will read it & see it & think that maybe I had an off day - I have to let the facts be known. I'm aware that this may not go in my favor - it's expected, actually. Everything in life is a matter of perception. The way he perceived our date is much different from my take on it. I have no real motive to be bitter or vindictive, I think it'd be very fair to allow my side of things to be shown, because there weren't any problems or real serious issues, like me being a "youngster, entitled and dismissive.. & not being into men, by my own admission". Honestly, with the way the date went, the way we did play.. I thought everything was fine.

However, on MY end.. there were a few issues during our date. Me ignoring a request for mish, just isn't one of them. Nor was me taking a couple sips from a mixed drink.. I did have a drink, one. One glass, filled up, one time - he made it for me, with me, rather. & Yes, I was sipping from it the entire night, to be polite, because he'd called beforehand to ask me "what kind of booze I wanted" & I felt like he'd bought it for me. I don't believe it being an outcall was the problem either. I've done an outcall w/ a client that I'd previously done incalls with & another, on a whim, like this one in DFW for an OVERNIGHT & a half day with a gent from the board, who declined to write about his time for his own reasons, and they went great.

The main issues we had were control, communication, & time.. Being a provider who does mostly incalls, I was under the impression that the client controlled the flow of the date & anything they wanted to do or didn't want to do (within limits of comfort) were to be done. That is how it worked before & it's even how it kind of works when I'm in my own setting. Your time is just that, your time. I have never ignored a request from anyone.. & I think that is where the problem with lack of communication comes in, I was never asked for mish - I can't think to understand why I would ignore such a request.. because, well.. I know how I like to spend my time.. but, that brings me the 3rd and final issue, time, I don't think he expected it to go by as quickly as it did. It went by pretty fast for me, as well.. but we spent his time as he wanted to. Here's my side of how things went :

While corresponding through email, he'd showed me some photos that he took of a fellow provider & they were really nice, looked really professional.. He basically said he'd take photos of me, for me, & give them to me to use to ads. He loved my skin tone - this & that.

The very first thing he wanted to do was get me a drink, get his big dogs out of way & take some photos, so we did that. Along the way, I asked him what I ask everyone "What do you like?" He told me that he wanted to see what the big fuss about my oral was.. that from the looks of things he liked everything that I did.. but we'd find out. We took pictures for a little while, in the back bedroom, where there's a big bed, a white back drop & plenty of lighting.. I do believe that it was his bedroom, because there were only 2 bedrooms in the house & one had all the costumes in it. I'm all about new experiences & taking things to new heights, I'd been talking to him about his piercings and how cool it was & if other ladies enjoyed them, asked him if he thought I would, thinking that this would be an invite to do other things, since the picture part was done & we were already in the bedroom, but..

He walked back into the play room, I followed & started to take the outfit that I had on, off & he groped & fondled me while instructing me to proceed to my knees. Not a problem, it's what I like to do. What was even more amazing was that he has piercings in the head of his member & in the ball sacks. I couldn't wait to see them.. but when I finally did, one in the bottom sac area, was oozing. So, I asked him if he was okay, if the piercings hurt, if they were new. I told him about the situation & told him I wouldn't be tending to that area, at all. He said yes, he was okay, said "I'm Sorry", very politely & then said he'd had them for a long time, it had to be just from sitting on them too long. I can be the first one to deepthroat just about anything, but there just wasn't anyway to get the jewelry past my back wisdom teeth or into my throat, but I damn sure did try. I had to also push past the fact that his jewelry, while fascinating, really hurt when they clanked around my teeth.

So, while engaging in this activity, to try to slow it down a little bit, I asked him in a cute baby voice "Are you going to let me feel those jewels inside of me?" hoping that again .. this would be an open invite for him to take me to body wrestle, that he would take me back to the bedroom.. but he says, "Of course." I smiled & continued to look at him.. waiting.. He said, "How about some more oral." I obliged. He was loving it. Then, he said, "Another outfit?" So, I got up to change clothes. We took more photos. He was very excited, guiding me, directing me, telling me how he wished his place wasn't so dirty & how he needed a studio. He showed me the photos & spoke about how good they looked, continuously telling me to be still so that his camera would get perfect shots, while sitting on his tripod. I couldn't hold still long enough, & we laughed about it.

His two big dogs that were all over the place, including him & myself.. we couldn't even lay on the couch without his dogs coming to lick on me & him having to scream "GET OUT OF HERE, GET, GO." They were even in the back bedroom with us while the photos were being taken, he'd tripped over one. This happened repeatedly over the course of the two hours. He was touching his dogs.. continuously because he had to to verbally, and physically, shoo them out of the way.. there was just no way that I could do the digits part & I squirt, so it kind of was a let down for me. It was his date, so I really wanted him to - but washing his hands every 5 to 10 minutes beforehand, would have been a pain in his ass. I may have been a "youngster" in the fact that I didn't want to.. to tell him to go wash his hands because he'd been touching his dogs. Or that he'd have to wash his hands every time he wanted to, it was easier to just say, dont do that, I wasn't aware that everyone had to do the same things & receive the same treatment as other people. Pleasure in itself is YMMV, with play or p4p. There were plenty of toys & gedgets, including in pierced cock that I wanted to play with. I tried to get his dogs to go into a room so that we could tend to each other, but he told me to leave them & they would be fine. They couldn't go outside because it was too cold.. so, I left it alone.

I went to get a sip of my drink from the kitchen & then sat on the couch. He went to the play room & came back with a pussy pump. He got it ready & proceeded to put the clit pump on my clit. I asked him not to, if we could just put the big pump over my entire pussy, he said we had to get me warmed up. I asked him if I could control the suction, he said "No, I run the show." I'd been letting him run the show, so I was OK with that, most of the time, the gents I'm with run the show anyway - I'm really just there to help the time go by. Anyway.. after a while, he puts the pussy pump on me & I loved that, I played with it.. he played with it. He controlled the suction for the most part. The dogs were trying to play with it & me. Again, he shooed them away.

He got up & went to get a massager, a big massager - brings in back to the couch and sticks it in me, then pulls out another vibrator & puts it on my clit. He's messing with the volume of the vibrations, making it go harder & softer, faster & slower, I'm very responsive, because it feels good.. he's into it, I'm into it. He then asks to do 69, I oblige, then, I remembered the fact that he was oozing.. but I know, I didn't tell him no.

On top of that, as I stated before, he has four HUGE balls poking out of his dick, & he was doing his best to try to make me deep throat, which is understandable, hence the name.. but, he was face fucking me, which meant him jamming his dick in my mouth, suffocating me & clanking his jewelry against my teeth, & his balls in my face, all at the same time. It was a lot to bear. I was lightly pushing him off of me, so that he wouldn't break my teeth. He told me I was tasty & that my pussy was very, very pretty.

I was in the bed for majority of my session, because that's where the photos were taken, & that's a lot of what we did. I even ended up staying over an extra HH, which wasn't planned & I didn't ask to be compensated for.. & 15 minutes of that half hour was of him telling me how "we should have spent more time getting him off." A few days later, I sent him an apology email,saying that I wish we hadn't spent so much time taking pictures.. but I was really just doing what it appeared as though & what he'd voiced as what he wanted. It just felt like I didn't do enough & I wasn't sure if I should even be apologizing, but I was, simply because, I didn't feel like things went the way I would've liked for them to, but I wasn't in control. He didn't want to give me any of the photos, & told me that I should refund the date or give him some free make up time.. I'd decided that I wasn't going to do either.. I felt like I'd spent my time with him the way he wanted to spend it. We took a lot of photos, but realistically, I wasn't asking to take photos & I wasn't in control of the camera. The only time he even showed disappointment, as I said up top, was when I realized I was 15 minutes over & started to get my things together to leave. Truthfully, I didn't think that he'd continue to do something that he wasn't enjoying. And, that if he wanted to do something else, ANYTHING else, as long as I was comfortable, we would have.

By my own admission, I am a lesbian 90% of the time, I date women & sleep with men. I love women. I date women & have a girlfriend that I've been with for 3 yrs.. if I were to break up with her, I would just date another woman. I am very into men, to even have to defend this is insult. I do not date men. To date a man & be around him, day in & day out, is different from knowing a few guys that will come around when you want to have a good time. No one here, is trying to pursue a real relationship anyway. As I said before, this is just me, telling my side of the story. He'd left a few things out.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:14 PM   #2
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Wow. Access to ROS?
Old 12-14-2010, 03:15 PM   #3
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I didn't know that you have a negative review floating around until I read this... so, I went to the review forum and gave it a quick read. No biggie, just seemed like things didn't click between you two. Curious how you read the info that was posted in the ROS section?

LF
Old 12-14-2010, 03:17 PM   #4
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

he sent it to me, about 5 minutes before he sent it in to be posted.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:18 PM   #5
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

All kinds of wrong happening here....
Old 12-14-2010, 03:48 PM   #6
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Diana,

While I think it's interesting to see your perspective of what happened, your post reveals some very specific things about the gentleman that could be used to identify him by others. We frown upon mentioning even specific tattoos that providers have in order to protect their privacy. I think the amount of details given in this post clearly violates his privacy.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:57 PM   #7
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't really feel like I mentioned anything that violates his privacy.
I apologize for any wrong doing. It's never my intention.
I figured, people would know who he was anyway, because he'd posted the original review.

Majority of the time, I can't see the Rest Of The Story, but..
I've had plenty of people tell me what kind of tattoos I have, where I live, & what's in my bedroom.

Am I in the wrong because I posted my account of the date..
or I am I wrong because he sent me the ROS, so that I could post my account of the date?

I wouldn't have been able to post this had I not known what was going to be posted.
He said it was legal to show me.. I told him it was fine, but I was going to post my side of things.

If this is not okay to post, the mods can & will remove it, I'm sure.
Again, I apologize for any wrong doing.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:01 PM   #8
Guest062518
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaDeepthroats View Post
I am aware of what his review says, fully
Are their repercussions for a provider having access to the review and/or ROS? How about for the poster of the review who decided to send it to her before posting it?
Old 12-14-2010, 05:03 PM   #9
toulmin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

oops
Old 12-14-2010, 05:46 PM   #10
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
I don't really feel like I mentioned anything that violates his privacy.
I apologize for any wrong doing. It's never my intention.
I figured, people would know who he was anyway, because he'd posted the original review.

Majority of the time, I can't see the Rest Of The Story, but..
I've had plenty of people tell me what kind of tattoos I have, where I live, & what's in my bedroom.

Am I in the wrong because I posted my account of the date..
or I am I wrong because he sent me the ROS, so that I could post my account of the date?

I wouldn't have been able to post this had I not known what was going to be posted.
He said it was legal to show me.. I told him it was fine, but I was going to post my side of things.

If this is not okay to post, the mods can & will remove it, I'm sure.
Again, I apologize for any wrong doing.
Diana,

I'm not picking on you. Since you've said he sent you the contents of the entire review, I don't have a problem with you reading and knowing the contents of what he sent you. I also have no problems with you telling your side of the story. What I am objecting to is the amount and nature of the details. How many of what type of piercing (especially the ones you mentioned) can narrow that person down to a handful of people in this town. Then combine that with description of the house, setup, pets, hobbies... If anyone that knows him reads your post, I'm pretty sure they could draw the conclusion about who the handle belongs to.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:06 PM   #11
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Rand, you could be right, but I'm thinking that if someone had THAT amount of info on him, AND spent as much time on this board/thread as it would take to parse that out.../ then the obvious question I see would be.."are you stalking me?" or "How did you end up chewing up all that board to find some guy that apparently has things in common with me?".
The fact is, if any of the guys that are hiding this activity from an S.O. or wife, there's more trouble there than he needs already. This wouldn't cause harm ..... reasonably. I'd be more concerned about "one in the bottom sac area, was oozing."

YUCK really?!?!? I mean.... c'mon fella.. (not you rand)
Old 12-14-2010, 06:07 PM   #12
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

RAT - he posted a review about his time with me. Anyone who reads that review, knows who I am - & anyone who has spent time with him before, already knows who he is, I didn't think it'd matter. I didn't describe his house, or where he lived, what type of dogs he had, what cars were in his drive way.. nothing. I didn't give any real descriptive details (& since then I removed the ones I did have) & I'm sure he doesn't walk around with his pants down.. *this is a part of the description I gave.

The only people that will know who he is IRL - are the people he allowed to know him & meet him. He posted a review, a review, of his time, with me, so it's apparent who I am, & who he is to anyone who has met the both of us before & then, for anyone who doesn't know me. So, what about him posting my handle..? I'm aware that this is apart of the review policy, so I'm not complaining, but I'm responding to you.

Because, I didn't scream & curse and act like a maniac in my rebuttal, I've given too many details.
If this were in his ROS - no one would have anything to say. Guys would read it & keep it moving.

.. as I said, everything in life is about perception.
we had different views, he left our a bit of detail, I chose not to.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:30 PM   #13
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
RAT - he posted a review about his time with me. anyone who reads that review, knows who I am & anyone who has spent time with him before, already knows who he is, what does it matter? I didn't describe his house, or where he lived, what type of dogs he had, what cars were in his drive way.. nothing. I didn't give any real descriptive details (& since then I removed the ones I did have) & I'm sure he doesn't walk around with his pants down..
I couldn't make sense of most of what was said above. No, I'm fairly certain that he does not walk around with his pants down, I'm also fairly certain that is not the only way someone would know about the detail. Either way, I'm glad you removed the details.

Quote:
The only people that will know who he is IRL - are the people he allowed to know him & meet him. He posted a review, a review, of his time, with me, so it's apparent who I am, & who he is to anyone who has met the both of us before & then, for anyone who doesn't know me. So, what about him posting my handle..? I'm aware that this is apart of the review policy, so I'm not complaining, but I'm responding to you.
What...? He did not list any details about you that would connect your RL to you, the provider. It's not the posting of his handle, but his handle in connection with those details that would allow his RL friends and family to connect him with the handle that would let them identify him as a hobbyist.

Quote:
Because, I didn't scream & curse and act like a maniac in my rebuttal, I've given too many details.
If this were in his ROS - no one would have anything to say. Guys would read it & keep it moving.
This seems to be saying that because I couldn't find other reasons to pick at you, I'm picking at you about the amount of details you gave. That is certainly not true. Maybe you think I'm attacking you because you expected to be attacked when you posted this thread. It is not an attack, just a request that you consider everyone's anonymity on this board.

Quote:
.. as I said, everything in life is about perception.
we had different views, he left our a bit of detail, I chose not to.
and your perspective was appreciated. I think your point could have been delivered, details of what happened during the session without personally identifiable details shared, especially out in the open.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:36 PM   #14
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't expect to be attacked.
I didn't expect anything.

Everything else you said, understood.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:17 PM   #15
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

I'm not attacking you, but guys are rightly touchy about this.

Many of us consider it bad to discuss anything about the guy. i.e. he's middle aged, he's white, black, oriental, gray haired, fat, drives a mustang, works at the state capitol, has tattoos, big Redskins fan, etc. Especially bad is any kind of medical info. Has asthma, is diabetic, etc.

It's a question of privacy and security. A guy's wife, girlfriend, parents, children, coworkers, neighbors, etc. may be suspicious. They may have put some of the other pieces together and might be snooping around. Or a lady might have a pimp or stalker who's looking to get back at the clients. People do get caught by the bad guys putting pieces together.

Yes, it is a "double standard," but a double standard is appropriate. The ladies are selling a service. They're here on this board to draw business. Providing details about themselves is part of their business. Having guys post info about you is part of the deal to get provider access to the board. I believe the staff will remove info from a review if it's unnecessarily personal and threatens your identity.

Ladies who advertise here DO get less privacy than guys who post here. Ladies DO take bigger risks than the guys in a lot of ways. Even with no rules, there are going to be a lot more posts discussing details about the provider AustinAnnie than discussing Al of Austin. A lot more members on the board are interested in AustinAnnie's body and other characteristics than Al's info.

I believe ladies who don't want to be discussed here can request a no review policy, but then, they can't post ads or get provider status.

I do consider it OK to describe certain things about a guy that don't risk his identity. He's an asshole, he's nice, cute, ugly, makes me nervous, etc. Plus, of course anything he's posted about himself.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women