Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47928
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2010, 06:55 AM   #1
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13
Default You're Bubbajay?!?!?!

If i had a session for each time i heard that yesterday i could retire from this new found hobby!

I had a wonderful time yesterday...dispite the fact that Sophie kept saying i did not look like a was enjoying myself. It was nice to meet some of the ladies as well as many of the guys on the board. I had no idea we were even at a stip club...until two of our lovely ladies put on quite a show for us on stage....im sure some of the dancers were jealous.

Thank you to Whispers and Ztonk for putting in all the hard work to set this up.

Thank you to the ladies that donated thier time for a great cause.

Thank you to the rest of the ladies that showed up and made it a wonderul time.

Thank you to the club for it hospitality

...and i guess i should thank all you dickheads that showed up to talk shit and have some drinks....and if you left early...you missed out on a few high points of the evening

Thank you to my lovely date, Kelli...for downing every drink i put in front of you, as well as all the drinks from the other guys. Dont worry...she got home safe.

Thanks to Damon and Natalie...you were as fun as Kelli said you would be.

Thank you to Maci for the conversation and the wonderful dances...i didnt think a dance from a lady wearing jeans would be so good....but im sure you could tell i was enjoying myself.

Thank you Sophie for busting my balls during our short visit. I was sad to see you leave

Thank you Metal Smith for providing your lap dance services to many of the ladies.

Thank you to Spacemtn, for getting down on you knees to say you were sorry for giving me points because i was messing with LL...lol. JK, but nice to meet you anyway.

Thanks to the guys that stayed and continued to have a good time... six, rand al thor, rabbbit, motorboating, cruizer... im sure im forgetting a few.

To you lucky bastards that won....suck it!

A lot of fun was had...and for a great cause...but now that it is over...i will go back to hating Christmas.
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:20 AM   #2
Holeshot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Good to meet you. I had fun but had to bail early to go back to work and attend the SO's Christmas party.
Holeshot is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:22 AM   #3
Cityjazz
Premium Access

Encounters: 200

Bubba:

How are you going to maintain the mystery of bubbaJay now that so many know that you're a pretty cool guy? I think everyone was expecting to see something like your avatar.

And regarding the prizes... I'm just trying to figure out if Natalie plans to serve Kelli for dinner... hmmm... I wonder if Kelli would even enjoy being served on a platter with an apple in her mouth? Well, I'm sure Natalie and I would have a good time noshing!

LOL!
Cityjazz is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:06 AM   #4
Guest110911
Account Disabled

@holeshot...good to meet you as well. you missed out by leaving so soon.

@CJ... i dont remember if i actually met you yesterday....but i did see you and your date. I was also sitting at the table at sugars last week when you dropped off your gift. You introduced yourself, but when i mentioned who i was i think you were listening to what Rick was saying.

As for the prizes...you didnt hear what the big twist was??? im going to be there as well. I pop out of the cake, and it is going ot be a big frosting filled foursome!
Old 12-10-2010, 08:10 AM   #5
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Good to meet everyone there and you too BubbaJay! Maci did pull those jeans down a couple times I was there. I liked those red white and blue panties. Damn management kept telling them to put there clothes back on those bastards!

For those that won slap em on the ass and say that one was for Wyldeman!
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:44 AM   #6
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

I thought you'd be taller.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:57 AM   #7
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Klovve: "I need a new vice. Like knitting. Knitters don't get naked and dance on poles."

Sounds like we *did* miss a wild time after we left!

And thanks for the compliments, sweetie. Mr. Bradley and I quite enjoyed your company, as well.
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:43 AM   #8
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaJay View Post
If i had a session for each time i heard that yesterday i could retire from this new found hobby!

I had a wonderful time yesterday...dispite the fact that Sophie kept saying i did not look like a was enjoying myself. It was nice to meet some of the ladies as well as many of the guys on the board. I had no idea we were even at a stip club...until two of our lovely ladies put on quite a show for us on stage....im sure some of the dancers were jealous.

Thank you to Whispers and Ztonk for putting in all the hard work to set this up.

Thank you to the ladies that donated thier time for a great cause.

Thank you to the rest of the ladies that showed up and made it a wonderul time.

Thank you to the club for it hospitality

...and i guess i should thank all you dickheads that showed up to talk shit and have some drinks....and if you left early...you missed out on a few high points of the evening

Thank you to my lovely date, Kelli...for downing every drink i put in front of you, as well as all the drinks from the other guys. Dont worry...she got home safe.

Thanks to Damon and Natalie...you were as fun as Kelli said you would be.

Thank you to Maci for the conversation and the wonderful dances...i didnt think a dance from a lady wearing jeans would be so good....but im sure you could tell i was enjoying myself.

Thank you Sophie for busting my balls during our short visit. I was sad to see you leave

Thank you Metal Smith for providing your lap dance services to many of the ladies.

Thank you to Spacemtn, for getting down on you knees to say you were sorry for giving me points because i was messing with LL...lol. JK, but nice to meet you anyway.

Thanks to the guys that stayed and continued to have a good time... six, rand al thor, rabbbit, motorboating, cruizer... im sure im forgetting a few.

To you lucky bastards that won....suck it!

A lot of fun was had...and for a great cause...but now that it is over...i will go back to hating Christmas.

Some guys just won't quit.....now I gotta point him again!!!! Not really!!

Spacemtn
The Best Damn Envelope Picker Anywhere!!!
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:53 AM   #9
Metal Smith
Account Disabled

Encounters: 62

I recognized you right off Bubba -- It was a pleasure playing with all those ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cityjazz View Post
Bubba:

How are you going to maintain the mystery of bubbaJay now that so many know that you're a pretty cool guy? I think everyone was expecting to see something like your avatar.

And regarding the prizes... I'm just trying to figure out if Natalie plans to serve Kelli for dinner... hmmm... I wonder if Kelli would even enjoy being served on a platter with an apple in her mouth? Well, I'm sure Natalie and I would have a good time noshing!
OMG now thats an interesting take!!!
LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign View Post
Klovve: "I need a new vice. Like knitting. Knitters don't get naked and dance on poles."
Natalie, if you just need something to keep your hands busy- I'll help!
Sounds like we *did* miss a wild time after we left!

Metal Smith is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:06 AM   #10
cheater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Sounds like you guys had a blast.
cheater is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #11
Guest102312
Account Disabled

User ID: 25528
My ECCIE Reviews

It was nice to get to know some of the ladies....finally!!!

Thank you Metal for being so generous to me....I had a blast with you and was glad to have been seated with you!!! I dont know who's dance was better...mine or your's.

Thank you for everyone who contributed to my drinks, which lead to me making guys leave with their little friends excited and wanting to play with me. I believe I heard Sixx say "I have to go, I cant take this anymore", lol.

Nat, Brit, and Kell----I am excited to be in the "circle" YAY!!!! Slumber Party?????

I cant wait to rock the world of the yummy guy that pulled me out of the prizes!!

and last but not least Kelli---

How come we could not keep our hands off of each other? I will never figure that one out, lol.
Guest102312 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:06 PM   #12
Guest091712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 39386
My ECCIE Reviews

Maci love, I blame it on the booze and the boobs (well, yours anyway).
Guest091712-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:21 PM   #13
Guest110911
Account Disabled

and here i thought it was all that hot ass in one area...both of yours
Old 12-10-2010, 02:54 PM   #14
Guest020916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

blame it on the alcohol
Guest020916 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:20 PM   #15
Guest062518
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Need to give a huge thank you to Whispers for all the hard work and putting in the extra effort and time to make this possible also a big shout out of thanks not only to the ladies, but to all of you who donated to the cause.
I had so many memorable moments from the event, but it was definitely good seeing the guys and hanging for a while. Rand Al'Thor, Sixx, Whispers, Bubba Jay ( I am sure I am leaving out a few) it was great BS'ing and seeing how the better half live. I do have to add that meeting "FuckingKelliLove" and her partner in crime Maci was eventful to say the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maci Lynn View Post
Nat, Brit, and Kell----I am excited to be in the "circle" YAY!!!! Slumber Party?????
UHM... If I tuck my "junk" in, can I attend the slumber party?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaJay View Post
I didn’t think a dance from a lady wearing jeans would be so good....but im sure you could tell i was enjoying myself.
You were not the only one to get those dances!!! Also the amateur night strip off was the fucking shit!!! Wonder how many dollars they made? Some of you poor bastards that left early missed a show!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
I thought you'd be taller.

That shit is funny!!
Guest062518 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women