Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2015, 04:29 PM   #1
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Default P411 - Available Now - Does not work with no hours

ok i luv P411 but

P411
- Available Now -Available Anytime:
does not work unless
the providers puts what hours they are working that day.

This works great: 4:00pm To 12:00am - Galleria-Dallas North

P411 - Available Now -Available Anytime: tells me that she is at her incall working the day.

Yes and i know everyone has a life, just saying.
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 05:27 PM   #2
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

Im on here all day long for work , i try multiple times during the day, get zero replies, or am told there is nothing available
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 07:49 PM   #3
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

If they don't state their hours, isn't that supposed to mean they're available now?

I wonder if Gina has any way to track the number of non-responses.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 07:59 PM   #4
planojim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I've tried it many times but have only had ONE success in finding someone to play with....or even return my PM or Text.
It's like they're advertising their availability for 'now' but aren't really available until later.
planojim is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 08:24 PM   #5
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

If providers run an available now ad, they need to be available to respond within an hour, even if it is to say "no thanks", or she should not place an ad. I think Gina and her crew have access to the PM system on p411 (which needs to be the way the guys contact the providers), so that when there is no response to an inquiry, Gina can notate it on the provider's account. After a few legit complaints, that provider should not be able to advertise in the available now ads.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 10:07 PM   #6
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not sure why this is so complicated. If I post an ad I say the hours I'm available. If I'm available at that moment then I'm available at that moment and state Available Now.

Why is this difficult?
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 09:42 AM   #7
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62
Default What Gina & crew can track

I complained in email about a provider not responding to a PM - I was told they didn't track those, and it was an "informal" communications that many girls ignore or seldom look at.

They emphasized strongly I should "Request an Appointment" or "Request Screening" - these they do track, and if they get a complaint they'll remind the providers they have a short window to reply.

It does work - I requested an appointment - nothing heard for a couple of days - I emailed 411 and within a few hours the provider was responding.

That said, it still doesn't help with the "available NOW" premise. I'm hoping Gina is reading, and I may send her an email to ask her to weigh in.

On the one hand "now" means now, and I expect at LEAST an answer within an hour or 2. It is however a little irrational to think they could get your request, open the door and let you in. I also wish the 1 hour window before the ad disappears is a little brief - again they have a good solution - you can subscribe to a provider, so when she posts you can get an alert - I have mine emailed to my phone.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 09:59 AM   #8
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The "available now" ad is only posted for an hour at a time, then it goes away.

So ... ideally, if someone is "available now" then that is exactly the case.

Or should be. I don't use that feature a lot. Guess perhaps I should?

EW
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 10:30 AM   #9
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I'm not sure why this is so complicated. If I post an ad I say the hours I'm available. If I'm available at that moment then I'm available at that moment and state Available Now.

Why is this difficult?

Because they don't look at the times....those of us that have RW jobs utilize the ad board to specify other times we are available that day. I am NEVER a right now girl, but can possibly plan something later around my schedule. It's been working just fine for me.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 11:15 AM   #10
Gnostalgia
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post

Why is this difficult?
put the times of day otherwise we have no way of knowing it. plenty of times i've responded and never get the courtesy of an answer.
seems like a mo brainer to put hours available. we could check yuor profile to know an anytime availability.
Gnostalgia is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 11:35 AM   #11
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

I think the point of allowing ladies the option of not putting a time is for them to tell us she is available right then. First come, first serve, so if a guy gets to her before you do, then your call will go unanswered and her ad will disappear after an hour. It would be nice, though, if she'd delete her ad in that case.

If a woman is constantly advertising immediate availability, and never seems to be available, then I agree that she may be abusing the system.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 11:45 AM   #12
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnostalgia View Post
put the times of day otherwise we have no way of knowing it. plenty of times i've responded and never get the courtesy of an answer.
seems like a mo brainer to put hours available. we could check yuor profile to know an anytime availability.
If I'm available from 8pm-10pm and place my ad at 3pm then I will post the hours I'm available later. However, if I repost again at 8pm, I will click the available anytime option since I'm available right then.

Would guys just prefer we put the hours even of its right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Because they don't look at the times....those of us that have RW jobs utilize the ad board to specify other times we are available that day. I am NEVER a right now girl, but can possibly plan something later around my schedule. It's been working just fine for me.
Right.

I'm occasionally a right now girl though if I suddenly find myself with the day off (which happened a few days last week).

I like that guys can subscribe to our ads. How does that work anyway, fellas? Do you get an email or something every time a lady you're subscribed to posts an ad?
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 12:08 PM   #13
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Available now ads on p411 are just that, the provider is available, be it for contact or for a session. If you are not available to communicate or see a hobbyist, do not place an available now ad, very simple.

Use Eccie advertising for letting guys know your designated days and/or hours you are available. As Gina has said, if providers want to advertise on p411, you can do it without placing an ad, just log in and your profile automatically moves to the top of the listing in the area(s) you are in.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 01:06 PM   #14
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
Im on here all day long for work , i try multiple times during the day, get zero replies, or am told there is nothing available
When I visit I can do last minute or preplanned, day or night
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 03:51 PM   #15
jgod
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I have contacted providers with this service and have been told the following:

1) one put the ad up knowing she would be available in an hour or two, but was not available at that time. She just put the ad up because she was near a computer.

2) one put the ad up and got a client, and she forgot to take the ad down - she was going to let it run out.

3) several no answers

4) No hours, no mention of incall or outcall, no location, or worse they leave a location and find out later they switched to a different location out of that area and didn't update.

I am not complaining. These responses occur both in this venue and outside of this venue. It has occurred with girls I have not seen yet as well as girls I have seen before (and saw again afterwards).

But I agree that if they put up a section for available now, responses and availability should be immediate as well as where, when etc...

Good thread, Bossy.
jgod is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women