Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48381
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41234
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2023, 08:10 AM   #1
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55
Default Rightest fell for Rainbow Capitalism

The irony will escape some, sorry.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 09:46 AM   #2
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

I liked Black Rifle. They had a slight conservative lean but never really doubled down into ultra conservative, and were really just a bunch of dudebros and vetbros doing their thing. Which, like anything, is either cringy or hilarious and comforting depending on the circumstances.

And I go to Hobby Lobby all the time. I own some My Pillows.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 10:07 AM   #3
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post

And I go to Hobby Lobby all the time. I own some My Pillows.

And that's fine. You can like something because of what it is.
This thread is more aimed at people liking something because of what the owners have to say. My parents own a mypillow and they like it. I was always indifferent to it.

But specifically liking mypillow or hobby lobby because they started to cater to extremists... ends up making YOU the demographic that are catering to. IE, an extremist. So good on you for having an opinion that isn't controlled by big brother!
Old 04-17-2023, 10:34 AM   #4
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

I remember last year seeing a conservative revolt against BRCC and it was odd to watch people say "there are better and more patriotic coffee companies out there. No need to drink trash" as if they hadn't been perfectly fine drinking the same "trash" coffee the prior day before a person posted a thing they didn't like, and were loving it.

Idk. I've always been more about being loyal to products I like that satisfy my needs because they actually do what I need them to. I drop products because they failed. They changed the formula. They reduced quality. They caused me some actual harm. Their customer service was lacking.
Old 04-17-2023, 11:33 AM   #5
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Correct. You can like what you like for your own reasons. You can dislike what you dislike for your own reasons.

When you magically decide that bud light is a horrible beer company because they put rainbows on the can, and you have been indoctrinated into believing the rainbows are for gays, and that gays are bad... well, you don't have an opinion of your own, you are just a sheeple following in line to what the news outlets want you to think
Old 04-17-2023, 11:49 AM   #6
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Sometimes people are likeminded, which isn’t indoctrination. Indoctrination is getting people to believe completely retarded things, like some cult leader is god or men can have babies.

There’s nothing wrong with staying away from a product/service because you have a problem with the company, certainly including normalizing the trans agenda. I wouldn’t drink Anheuser-Busch piss water on a bet anyways, them putting some freak who gets off dressing like a little girl in their add just reinforces that decision.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 12:03 PM   #7
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Sometimes people are likeminded, which isn’t indoctrination. Indoctrination is getting people to believe completely retarded things, like some cult leader is god or men can have babies.
Or pretty much the entirety of 2017-2020 in American politics.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 12:06 PM   #8
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

But you already have an opinion of the beer. The fact that they put rainbows on it isn't what is making you decide you don't like it, you just don't like it. You are still making your own opinion on the matter, and that's fine.

The problem is all the fools who are recording themselves throwing away all the beer they already own, because new beer has a rainbow on it.

If you like it because it is good, or you dislike it because it's bad, fine. If you decide you do or don't like it because you were told to dislike it because of rainbows, you aren't thinking for yourself.

If you think what you are told to think, hate what you are told to hate, you're a sheep.
Old 04-17-2023, 01:54 PM   #9
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Bullshit. People can make whatever decisions they want, whenever they want, for whatever reason they want. If they don’t want to support a company any longer due to the behavior of that company they’re clearly thinking for themselves, nobody is forcing them to do so.

You just don’t agree with this particular cause, so chose to cast dispersions on those who do. It’s ironic, given that the left are the heavyweight champs of boycotting shit they find inconsistent with their desire for cultural rot.
Old 04-17-2023, 04:46 PM   #10
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

https://twitter.com/Disney/status/1648031070938361867

Are all the GOPpers going to boycot Disney now? Change all the reviews for the MCU films on rotten tomatoes to be 1/100 score because Iron Man and Captain America are part of the gay parade?

Are you going to yell at dollar general for selling knock off Mickey Mouse because the mouse supports non-straight people?

Heh
Old 04-17-2023, 04:58 PM   #11
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Marvel's already being canceled because of Captain Marvel and She-Hulk
Old 04-17-2023, 05:14 PM   #12
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
And that's fine. You can like something because of what it is.
This thread is more aimed at people liking something because of what the owners have to say. My parents own a mypillow and they like it. I was always indifferent to it.

But specifically liking mypillow or hobby lobby because they started to cater to extremists... ends up making YOU the demographic that are catering to. IE, an extremist. So good on you for having an opinion that isn't controlled by big brother!

... I surely understand what you mean there, mate.

When I was at Trump University and gettin' a good
education, I perchased Trump steaks - from the finest beef
- and Trump neck-ties - made from the finest silk.

People are free to perchase whatever products
they fancy... Or to NOT perchase.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 05:14 PM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Or pretty much the entirety of 2017-2020 in American politics.
No, actually since day one in this country.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 05:40 PM   #14
Jacuzzme
BANNED

I’m forced to support Disney, it’s one of the few things I can bribe my oldest back to the east coast with, otherwise I wouldn’t give them a red cent. It’s not the gay shit, not that it helps, but forcing workers to train their cheap foreign replacements is a bridge to far, imo.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women