Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-01-2020, 07:50 AM   #1
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Default RULES REMINDER - OUTING IS NOT TOLERATED

Just a friendly reminder of rule 5...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.

I hope everyone has a blessed day !
Old 05-01-2020, 11:56 PM   #2
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Is it possible to +1 and "Like" this post at the same time? I should try that.
Old 05-02-2020, 06:17 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

This post seems to fit most appropriately in this thread ...

Quote:
Quote:
ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
ECCIE Bully ALERT!! from a member who goes by - pxmcc
BY pxmcc on May 1, 2020 Post#168

go fuck yourself lexus. 4 years of being obsessed with me? sad!!!!!

you are a pathetic human being."
No, it's not true on "all counts" ....

...my personal information is really none of your business, UNLESS I POST IT LIKE YOU DO, and then it's fair game .....

... irrespective of my alleged age and marital status, which I have NEVER posted on Eccie, your post, PX, about ...

is an absolute bald-faced LIE .... and trying to cover it by adding ...

"isn't that true" is one of your slime-ball stunts little people like you pull!

Unfortunately, outing by you goes unpunished even when fictitious!

Oh, another statement of fact by you that is bullshit ...

.... you have insecurely deluded yourself into believing (at least stating it as a fact) that I'm "obsessed" with you .... pointing out your bullshit on the board and questioning your boastful remarks about your professional expertise to comment on constitutional and/or municipal law matters after you have "bragged" about your adjunct teaching of a "business" course involving "hotel law" (whatever the fuck that is!) is not being "obsessed" ... in the least.

Now run along .... Px ..... the girls are awaiting you!

They are all impressed with your LEGAL PROWESS.

They will also enjoy KNOWING that when you get irritated you start fabricating personal information about them and spreading it around in retaliation. I will show them what you've posted about me!!! So they will know what you are!

staff edit...SMI
Old 05-02-2020, 06:44 AM   #4
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
This post seems to fit most appropriately in this thread ...

No, it's not true on "all counts" ....

...my personal information is really none of your business, UNLESS I POST IT LIKE YOU DO, and then it's fair game .....

... irrespective of my alleged age and marital status, which I have NEVER posted on Eccie, your post, PX, about ...

is an absolute bald-faced LIE .... and trying to cover it by adding ...

"isn't that true" is one of your slime-ball stunts little people like you pull!

Unfortunately, outing by you goes unpunished even when fictitious!

Oh, another statement of fact by you that is bullshit ...

.... you have insecurely deluded yourself into believing (at least stating it as a fact) that I'm "obsessed" with you .... pointing out your bullshit on the board and questioning your boastful remarks about your professional expertise to comment on constitutional and/or municipal law matters after you have "bragged" about your adjunct teaching of a "business" course involving "hotel law" (whatever the fuck that is!) is not being "obsessed" ... in the least.

Now run along .... Px ..... the girls are awaiting you!

They are all impressed with your LEGAL PROWESS.

They will also enjoy KNOWING that when you get irritated you start fabricating personal information about them and spreading it around in retaliation. I will show them what you've posted about me!!! So they will know what you are!
Hey stalker go eff urself.

everything i posted was deductions from your public comments. no outing cause it was based on your public revelations on the board. maybe i missed the mark, and maybe i didn't. if i hit the mark, you'd never admit it anyway.

in case you missed it, hey obsessed stalker go eff yourself.

one more time, with feeling:
hey stalker go eff yourself.

res ipsa loquitor. you are an obsessed stalker. go eff yourself..

eccie never should abandoned Supreme Directives. only thing that worked for an obsessed stalker such as yourself. 4 years of stalking is a bit much, wouldn't you agree..

mods you should bring back a Supreme Directive especially for Lexus Lover because he is an obsessed stalker. otherwise he will continue with his obsessive stalking. honestly he's a nutjob. i'm done with this troll-ridden site except for one thread that i will complete after my ban expires and the occasional review, and that's it.

and for the record, lets just say getting banned-which i'm sure i will-from this troll site isn't exactly my greatest fear in the world lol...

and i asked him to troll me in my official troll thread and he refused. what's up with that. i was going to explain that my official goal is to finish my JD, Ph.D., and MD. 2 down one to go. i got one of the highest MCATs (med school entrance exam) in the country and admitted to UTMB. my mentor is Brian Liang, MD, JD, PhD.

hey obsessed stalker, go eff yourself.

i still get a kick out of someone who could be so dumb to think that having corona virus on your shoes is equivalent to breathing in respiratory droplets..

bahahahahahahahahahahaha....

thx for the good laugh tho. that made my day when you posted it. in fact, i'm still laughing...
Old 05-02-2020, 06:51 AM   #5
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post

everything i posted was deductions from your public comments. no outing cause it was based on your public revelations on the board. maybe i missed the mark, and maybe i didn't. if i hit the mark, you'd never admit it anyway.

eccie never should abandoned Supreme Directives. only thing that worked for an obsessed stalker such as yourself. 4 years of stalking is a bit much, wouldn't you agree..

mods you should bring back a Supreme Directive especially for Lexus Lover because he is an obsessed stalker. otherwise he will continue with his obsessive stalking. honestly he's a nutjob. i'm done with this troll-ridden site except for one thread that i will complete after my ban expires and the occasional review, and that's it.

and for the record, lets just say getting banned-which i'm sure i will-from this troll site isn't exactly my greatest fear in the world lol...

Damn....................
Old 05-02-2020, 10:49 AM   #6
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Wow... just wow.

Didn't see that comin....... or did I ?

Old 05-02-2020, 11:16 AM   #7
greeklover6969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Dam

This is why i don't give personal info to ladies for verifying .
Old 05-02-2020, 11:24 AM   #8
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wait are you saying i can't post real info

I'm sorry give me a warning but i have to be honest those 2 guys that targeted me ...Have no balls

I'm so sorry i know they have no balls it a downer but i'm trying to be honest
Will i get reprimented for telling the truth?
VJ
Old 05-02-2020, 04:25 PM   #9
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post

and i asked him to troll me in my official troll thread and he refused. what's up with that. i was going to explain that my official goal is to finish my JD, Ph.D., and MD. 2 down one to go. i got one of the highest MCATs (med school entrance exam) in the country and admitted to UTMB. my mentor is Brian Liang, MD, JD, PhD.

hey obsessed stalker, go eff yourself.

i still get a kick out of someone who could be so dumb to think that having corona virus on your shoes is equivalent to breathing in respiratory droplets..

bahahahahahahahahahahaha....

thx for the good laugh tho. that made my day when you posted it. in fact, i'm still laughing...
How many points is this worth crypt? lol
Old 05-02-2020, 04:31 PM   #10
Bankshot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

.... Still highly allergic to dipshits. Lol
Old 05-02-2020, 06:02 PM   #11
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankshot View Post
.... Still highly allergic to dipshits. Lol
there are only 3 dipshits in this troll-ridden thread-i'm not talking about you Dear_John-and i am not among them. i love how you run your mouth when you think i'm not around. effin hilarious, big balla on the board... bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..
Old 05-02-2020, 06:08 PM   #12
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Pxmcc and LL. Stop with the nonsense.

TryWeakly. You stop with the instigating

Gonna be some vanishing acts around here
Old 05-02-2020, 09:29 PM   #13
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

And px........ He gone
Old 05-02-2020, 10:21 PM   #14
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
And px........ He gone

I think he wanted to be banned. That is until his TDS symptoms kick back in again and he doesn't have any place to vent.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:58 AM   #15
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
Pxmcc and LL. Stop with the nonsense.

TryWeakly. You stop with the instigating

Gonna be some vanishing acts around here

...and you're welcome. My efforts (and points) were not fruitless.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women