Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48429
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41473
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-08-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
Amillia_Winter
Edible arrangements

User ID: 16003
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Comment to the NCNS complaint on my review.

I just want to make things clear, I never NCNS this gentleman. I canceled on him to pick up my children.
Below are the pm's to prove it wasn't a NCNS, it was a cancelation.
I value everyone's time just as I would want them to value mine. If at anytime I'm running late or can't make it, I will call or cancel and nowhere in the review did it say I was 3hrs late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
Not innocent at all, but you said I NCNS and now you're telling me I did canceled "i have to pick up my kid excuse." I don't know if you have kids or not but mine come before you or anyone else. So if I said I had to pick up my kids, I had to pick up my kids.
I don't have a man, baby daddy, family or a pimp to pick up my kids for me or take care of them I rely on friends and neighbors.
Thank you for clearing it this up for me!
Hope you have a wonderful night.
[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolby
lol how could as these questions as if you are so innocent.

Remember the "i have to pick up my kid excuse?"

635&75 la quinta?

Yea thats it.

Even the guy who posted your review said u were 3hrs late.

I guess thats how u run things but other peoples time are valuable as much as yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
Good evening,
I noticed the comment you posted and I don't remember screening you?
How did you contact me, when, and what city do you live in?
Maybe if you'll send me your # so I can see if I have it saved.
Posting personal communications (PM, email) is prohibited by Forum Guidelines. A warning has been issued for this violation. Torito
Old 02-08-2011, 10:01 PM   #2
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

Amillia, your rep here has been excellent, don't get dragged into this, stay above it and let it pass.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:06 PM   #3
Int3rested
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

as stated in my review...Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes

Amillia responded to my texts and we agreed to meet 3 hours later which is when she arrived at my place on time, 3 hours after the texts confirmation...pretty darn good service in every way...

if anyone has any questions or comments concerning this review posted today, please let me know...PM me if you wish...

and thanks again Amillia for our play time...
Old 02-08-2011, 11:17 PM   #4
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Oh dear... don't do this.
1. You have a great reputation here. These kinds of posts always come across as whiney or bitchy. I'm not siding with the guy. I'm just pointing out a common perception.

2. It's against the rules to post PM's on the public boards. You'll probably get points now. Sorry.

You seem to be a very nice lady and I'm very sorry you were mistreated here, but rise above it, where you belong.

please
Old 02-09-2011, 04:00 AM   #5
jazz1j
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

If it's ok for him to be dishonest it's ok for her to defend herself.....that's not whiney or bitchy,come on guys we don't always have to be so hard on the ladies for speaking their opinion or their side of the story.......I mean their is two sides to every story right?
Old 02-09-2011, 06:08 AM   #6
Amillia_Winter
Edible arrangements

User ID: 16003
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you everyone for your comments, they are greatly appreciated.
I agree completely... I am above this and have had an outstanding rep, but I don't take kindly to gentleman telling fibs just because he needs to get his rocks off.
Everyone please be safe & careful!
Interested our playtime is always the best!
Old 02-09-2011, 07:00 AM   #7
GDLMAN
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Lets remember these ladies livelyhoods depend on reviews. Lets make sure we are not doing damage that is unfair. They have precious few avenues to clarify these things without coming accross as a drama queen.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:26 AM   #8
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDLMAN View Post
Lets remember these ladies livelyhoods depend on reviews. Lets make sure we are not doing damage that is unfair. They have precious few avenues to clarify these things without coming accross as a drama queen.
Thank you for this. It's so true. It's so hard to read anything negative about yourself, especially when it isn't true. And then we're told not to say anything about it, and just let most people assume it is true (because we know they do). The majority of people seem to LOVE to believe anything bad about another person.

Angry, mean, and insulting rebuttals are bad, but I think she did well here (aside from posting the PMs in public, but frankly I secretly applaud her for it). She didn't blow up, she simply stated the facts from her perspective and left it at that. I don't see any reason why that should be viewed as bad or wrong. I honestly think this was the perfect way for her to handle it.

Great job, Amillia.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:28 AM   #9
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

OK... Sorry I posted anything.
I was just pointing out the emotion that I feel whenever I read such a thread. I meant no disrespect. I suppose the recent 12-page alert had me over-sensitized to the issue.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:38 AM   #10
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracibrooks View Post
And then we're told not to say anything about it, and just let most people assume it is true (because we know they do). The majority of people seem to LOVE to believe anything bad about another person.
My opinion is that the majority of guys don't believe everything bad they read.

The small vocal collection of dumbasses who post "she's off my list" are the same stupid fucks posting "she's on my list" after one good review by some guy with 3 posts who joined last week.

I have no problem with rebuttals, rebut away all you like. I just think it is a waste of time and energy worrying about negative comments.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:12 AM   #11
dolby
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Okay this is getting over exaggerated than it should be.
But First of all I would also like to point out that posting pms like this is not only going against the eccie rule but straight disrespect. But since you seem to not care Ill write what happen that day.

Amillia had an ad on provider section that day and I contacted her via text. She said she doesnt have incall in Dallas so I said Ill get the room. This was 3-4 hours before the appointment. She agreed to location and time so I waited.*

2 hours before I was bout to leave my house and go get the room I text her again to verify/confirm our appointment. She text me she has to pick up her kid in an hour which gives only 1hour left for our appointment. *Seems like a tight schedule for her so I text her to make sure if she was going to make it.*

I even told her that if she cant make it let me know, but she never says that and when it was time for our appoinment she never replies.

Thats it and nothing more or less.

I thought it was awkward since she had great reviews but still was pissed off because she basically wasted 3-5 hours of my time.

But Im not a type of guy who likes to pick on a provider and try to write a bad/nqnc review. I believe things can come up and people can really get caught up.

So I forgot about her until I came across her recent review. As many other hobby members do, I also added my input about her. And right away got a pm from Amillia. Again the review section is for men and its our discussion place and I believe as long as it isnt some made up bs or straight nonsense, it can be valuable for other members as reference.

The thing is Amillia doesnt even seems to remember what happen (thats why she had to pm me to ask) that day and is trying to stir up this incident. If she is that worried about her reputation she should rather be more consistent.

Btw Amillia, you never canceled our appointment. You just went mute. Thats why I said you were NSNC.*

Seriously Im not that low to bash someone who needs to pick their kid up by writing bs lines. I had many providers who canceled/delayed appointment for various reasons (which I dont care since its doesnt make a difference). But you were straight up NSNC plus No Cancellation of appointment.

If you truely beileve other peoples time is valuable as yours make sure you know the time when you need to pick up your kids and dont make appoinment around that time. Or atleast cancel it. Seriously why would you even *take appointments if you need to pick up your kids around that time?*

Again Im not sure this would even make sense to someone who doesnt even remember what happen. But seems like Im not the only one who experienced inconsistent communication and scheduling (per her review) from Amillia.

Like I said earlier its not that of a biggie Amillia, you were ncns and I wrote my small input which you dont really remember what happen and basically you went against the posting rule and tried to defend what you really dont even remember about.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:21 AM   #12
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

When communication takes a vacation respect is lost - and that applies to both client and provider. It seems that Amilia has a problem grasping this relatively simple concept.

Dolby, did you have a Plan B lined up?
Old 02-19-2011, 01:14 PM   #13
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Both sides have had their say. I can't see any point in contiuning this further.

Torito
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women