Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default TSA's Grip on Internal Travel is Tightening

From the Recall Every Congressman Who Voted for the NDAA Facebook page:

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is tightening its grip on domestic travel. I don't mean the random, unpredictable security checks at bus, subway and train stations which already exist. I mean a coordinated and systematic police control of internal travel within America. Groundwork is being laid.

APPLICATION TO MAKE U.S. INTO AN AIRPORT SCREENING ZONE

The application was tucked away on page 71431 of Volume 77, Number 231 of the Federal Register (November 30). It was surrounded by soporific references to forwarding “the new Information Collection Request (ICR) abstracted below to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval under the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA).”

The application for funding from the TSA constitutes a preliminary step toward systematically expanding TSA's authority from airports to highways and almost every other means of public travel. The expansion would erase one of the last remaining differences between the US and a total police state; namely, the ability to travel internally without being under police surveillance. The total police state you experience at airports wants to spill into roads and bus stops, to subways and trains. Or, rather, the TSA wants to solidify and spread the fledgling and erratic presence it already has.

Are you ready for the police state? Coming soon to a formerly free country near you.

Read the related article here:

http://dollarvigilante.com/blog/2012...ightening.html
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:24 PM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

http://traffic.houstontranstar.org/l....aspx?cam=True

Little Brother is Watching You!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:15 PM   #3
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Yep now they are going to really grab your "package".....lmfao.... fuckers
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:35 PM   #4
timpage
Account Disabled

Man, that picture of the dude putting on the glove was particularly compelling. Is that what drew your attention to this article COG? The fantasy idea of that gloved hand tightening on your teensy little paranoid nuts?

Looney-tune.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Got nothin', do you, Timmy?
Old 12-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #6
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Got nothin', do you, Timmy?
Got nothing because you posted nothing. Poor paranoid boy worried about getting his nuts grabbed. I air-travel constantly. Hate the imposition of TSA but never once think it's the end of my constitutional rights like you. You're an idiot. Take the bus, you fucking whining bitch.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:29 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Didn't read the article, did you, Timmy? The TSA wants to start screening bus and train passengers, and also have the authority to stop vehicles on the road for screening and inspection.

Read, Timmy. It's good for you, and sometimes, you might learn something.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:21 AM   #8
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default P. 71431 Of Volume 77, Number 231 Of The Federal Register (November 30) Application To Make U.S. Into A TSA Airport Screening Zone

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is tightening its grip on domestic travcel. I don't mean the random, unpredictable security checks at bus, subway and train stations which already exist. I mean a coordinated and systematic police control of internal travel within America. Groundwork is being laid.

APPLICATION TO MAKE U.S. INTO AN AIRPORT SCREENING ZONE

The application was tucked away on page 71431 of Volume 77, Number 231 of the Federal Register (November 30). It was surrounded by soporific references to forwarding “the new Information Collection Request (ICR) abstracted below to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval under the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA).”

The application for funding from the TSA constitutes a preliminary step toward systematically expanding TSA's authority from airports to highways and almost every other means of public travel. The expansion would erase one of the last remaining differences between the US and a total police state; namely, the ability to travel internally without being under police surveillance. The total police state you experience at airports wants to spill into roads and bus stops, to subways and trains. Or, rather, the TSA wants to solidify and spread the fledgling and erratic presence it already has.

The official request reads, “TSA's Highway BASE program [Baseline Assessment for Security Enhancement] seeks to establish the current state of security gaps and implemented countermeasures throughout the highway mode of transportation by posing questions to major transportation asset owners and operators.” An example would be an owner and the employees of a long-haul truck company. The application continues, “Data and results collected through the Highway BASE program will inform TSA's policy and program initiatives and allow TSA to provide focused resources and tools to enhance the overall security posture within the surface transportation community.”

Read More:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6fUigT7WBU

TSA Rifles Through Bags, Conducts Pat Downs At Paul Ryan Event

TSA Checkpoint At Mitt Romney Political Event

TSA Wants To Conduct On-Site Transportation Related Security Assessments (HEIL !!!)

TSA Administrator John Pistole Says Congressional Subcommittee Has No Jurisdictional Authority Over TSA

See, I merged this into the existing thread. CC
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:52 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE3772 View Post
I mean a coordinated and systematic police control of internal travel within America. Groundwork is being laid.
Can "they" ask the occupants if they have documents .....

..... showing they are here legally,

......their "purpose" for being here, and

...... where they are going to be staying during their presence here?

I bet the minorities who voted for Obaminable are going to be pissed!

They didn't need an ID to vote for the incompetent,

........ but they need one to drive about "his country"!!!!..

So the Sheriff in Arizona can't do it, but the TSA can?

(I need to check to verify that my Global Entry and Sentri cards will "expedite" my passage at the vehicle checkpoints, or
are they going to issue window stickers to GE and Sentri ID holders ... like the "100 Club" in the Houston metro area)
Old 12-13-2012, 06:02 AM   #10
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

The idea that posting a warning about the expansion of government further into the police state as being paranoia is denial at its finest.
It does not take much of an observation to see and understand the reach of government into our private lives. If you are not aware of what the government is doing you are fooling yourself or you are complicit in the violation of our individual rights and liberty.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:01 AM   #11
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
The idea that posting a warning about the expansion of government further into the police state as being paranoia is denial at its finest.
It does not take much of an observation to see and understand the reach of government into our private lives. If you are not aware of what the government is doing you are fooling yourself or you are complicit in the violation of our individual rights and liberty.
The idea that the subject matter of the original post stands for the realistic proposition that that we are experiencing or, are about to experience, or will ever experience, a "total police state" is ridiculous. And, if you believe that to be the case, you worry too much.

I get that it's all dramatic for you and COG and the rest of the whacks to act like your resisting the government that you seem to despise so much. But, truly.....the "threats" that you guys respond to are exaggerated beyond belief. What's amusing about it is that there are so many real things to worry about....but, you clowns pick the bumblers at the TSA and equate them and their powers to the Gestapo in 1935 Berlin. It's absurd.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:24 AM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So what do you make of screening and searching at bus depots, train stations, and random checks along the highways? It certainly isn't freedom, Timmy.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:32 PM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So what do you make of screening and searching at bus depots, train stations, and random checks along the highways? It certainly isn't freedom, Timmy.
Don't ride buses or trains and don't pull into rest stops.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:26 PM   #14
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Got nothing because you posted nothing. Poor paranoid boy worried about getting his nuts grabbed. I air-travel constantly. Hate the imposition of TSA but never once think it's the end of my constitutional rights like you. You're an idiot. Take the bus, you fucking whining bitch.
I disagree. Any attempt by any law enforcement agency to expand their power or to keep tabs on We the People is an infringement on our rights against unreasonable search and seizure. I don't want to be watched - by anyone - for any reason. Organized by law enforcement is unacceptable. Those powers don't need to be expanded.

I hear you LL, I'm not overly in love with the constant surveillance by businesses and governmental bodies everywhere.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:38 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

When I get on an airplane, I don't give a FUCK about YOUR freedom. Just about MY safety. I hate going through airport security, especially when the lines are long and the TSA douchebags can't seem to do their job, but I hate being blowed up a lot worse, I tell you what. I like the new full body scanners. Quick and easy.

Illegal search by cops, corporate security, etc., is another, unrelated story IMHO.

For a change, the SKY IS FALLING on COG!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women