Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60271
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do You Pre-Book with Touring Ladies?
Yes, I prefer to Pre-Book in advance 35 55.56%
No I dont Pre-Book bc it's pointless in case something comes up 13 20.63%
I only Pre-Book Non-Touring Providers, so this entire thread doesn't apply 3 4.76%
Sometimes - especially if it's a Hottie I've been wanting to meet 12 19.05%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2013, 11:03 AM   #1
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Is the Art of Pre-Booking Dying Fast ??

Im constructing this thread stemming from ideas posting on the following thread:
http:// http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=905430

As providers, we love pre-booking. Besides screening, its a provider's best friend because it allows her to project the marginal benefit vs marginal cost...knowing this consequently allows for determining to make the trip or not. Blank trips can cause a disastrous financial setback if emergency funds aren't sufficient to cover losses, and its never good to be in desperate situations in THIS or any industry.

So, out of curiosity, how many of you actually pre-book/understand the importance of it ? This is specific to pre-booking with touring providers who risk safety and sanity traveling to a city foreign to her (and I often travel alone to avoid the natural jealousy and or dramatics women tend to have with eachother - especially whilst sex and $$ is involved, it just heightens this. But that's another topic hehehe). I know many ladies advertise frequently and well in advance, but end up cancelling. Then that particular city (no names...but if the shoe fits...) whines about why no quality providers visit.

Was there a pre-booking strike I missed? BTW, pre-booking is important for all ladies, but when settled home in DFW/Arlington, it's not as crucial being I live there that Im pre-booked.

Thanks guys n gals♥
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 11:41 AM   #2
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I have never seen a traveling provider and as a rule prefer to keep my money local, so to speak. However, there are a couple of non-local providers that I would like to see and will definitely pre-book with them when they come my way.

I know your question is specific to touring providers, but for me the same logic applies with local providers:
With local providers I always pre-book, as well. My schedule is usually pretty full and not very flexible, so when I see some time I can carve out I will try to book the lady I want to see for that time. I usually book a few days to a week out. I used to book even further out, but found too often that the girl's schedule would change or they simply wouldn't bother responding to requests that far out, presumably because their experience tells them that the guy is more likely to cancel, or they simply can't plan that far ahead themselves.
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 09:34 PM   #3
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Like I posted in the West Texas coed forum, a lot of guys(especially in my city) don't prebook because we've been "burned" by flakes. It's no fun to get invested in the appointment, to plan you're day around it and get all excited about it, only to have her cancel. Half the time without so much as a "go fuck yourself" as a heads up.

Most guys do know the importance of prebooking, because it's just like us researching you. We read your reviews and maybe ask about you in the men's area to see if we really want to drop the cash. The higher the price you command, the more we'll research and ask to see if it's a good investment. Just as you want to make sure the trip is worth it, we want to make sure the appointment is worth it.

Getting back to my main point, why would I prebook with someone when I don't know if the visit is a for sure thing? The cynic in me says I shouldn't invest the time and effort because the plans could fall through, especially since it's happened to me more than once.

Of course it isn't fair to expect a provider to take all the risk and go ahead with a visit with no bookings, but I also don't think it "fair" that providers can advertise a visit then not even send so much as a "fuck you fat man, I'm staying in my home city due to no prebooks" reply to my texts/messages/calls wondering whats going on when it's date time.

All that being said I do express my interests in seeing a lady if she plans to stop in the city during a time when my schedule would allow me to see her.

/rant
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 10:38 PM   #4
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Pre-book

I always pre-book even for locals I try to schedule around her desires and find it pays off with good will.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:01 AM   #5
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10 View Post
Like I posted in the West Texas coed forum, a lot of guys(especially in my city) don't prebook because we've been "burned" by flakes. It's no fun to get invested in the appointment, to plan you're day around it and get all excited about it, only to have her cancel. Half the time without so much as a "go fuck yourself" as a heads up.

Most guys do know the importance of prebooking, because it's just like us researching you. We read your reviews and maybe ask about you in the men's area to see if we really want to drop the cash. The higher the price you command, the more we'll research and ask to see if it's a good investment. Just as you want to make sure the trip is worth it, we want to make sure the appointment is worth it.

Getting back to my main point, why would I prebook with someone when I don't know if the visit is a for sure thing? The cynic in me says I shouldn't invest the time and effort because the plans could fall through, especially since it's happened to me more than once.

Of course it isn't fair to expect a provider to take all the risk and go ahead with a visit with no bookings, but I also don't think it "fair" that providers can advertise a visit then not even send so much as a "fuck you fat man, I'm staying in my home city due to no prebooks" reply to my texts/messages/calls wondering whats going on when it's date time.

All that being said I do express my interests in seeing a lady if she plans to stop in the city during a time when my schedule would allow me to see her.

/rant
Thanks for your honest POV. Great feedback . It sounds like the above provider that ignored you simply had less than stellar TCB Skills. I like to announce schedule changes.
Old 11-24-2013, 01:06 AM   #6
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

oh, I understand the reason to pre-book is that a lady needs a sense of the market but my schedule often changes and that can lead to the dreaded cancellation, so pre-booking can be a nasty form of bait and switch. Some towns have reputations for this and the ladies by pass them.

I'm also an impulse shopper. I will not feel the urge to hobby for weeks and then the "need" will hit me and I'll start scouring the ads.

So it usually is someone who I really want to see that gets me to commit with a pre-book to boost the chances that she will actually come to town. And if I commit I'll do my level best to keep the appointment.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:00 AM   #7
Serena Vincente
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 215831
My ECCIE Reviews

personally i think prebooking is a good way for us girls to see if a trip is worth taking on. fun is fun but being in a city with no action and yet still hotel and other expences to pay is not fun to us. I think it is important that guys prebook also to attract good girls

Serena Vincente x
Serena Vincente is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:20 AM   #8
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 375

I dont mind prebooking but most times the ladies are testing the waters and I book and they dont get enough interest and wait until I call to confirm the day of appt and say sorry but I am not able to come and it just fucks up my schedule. This does happen alot so why prebook?
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:30 AM   #9
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
No I dont Pre-Book bc it's pointless in case something comes up
I have only pre-booked 4 times ever. All when I was on ASPD.
But not for the reason given for the NO, yet that is what I voted.
I'm more into spontaneous
And have found a way to meet provider on this board that works for me without ever per-booking.
Granted most of the time we only meet.
But many times it was more fun than bcd's for me.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:45 AM   #10
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I always go with prebooking, Sometimes weeks in advance. I only make a booking when I am mostly sure that nothing will come up that would cause me to cancel.
Last minute or short notice bookings don't work well for me.
Besides, when prebooking there is more opportunity for a little friendly exchange to get to know each other somewhat before actually meeting. It helps build the anticipation and usually makes the encounter that much better.
Serena, I am already working on a way to prebook our next visit.
Clouddancer is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:51 AM   #11
RochBob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I'm only going to speak to the area of the Country that I live in. But over the last Year or so there seems to have been a serious uptick in the number of local ladies that are Providing (either full time or part time to supplement their income). These new ladies are charging half to a two thirds of what some of the long established VP's were. This has seriously cut into their business and made several of them very unhappy. A few have adjusted their rates downward (some have been running rate "Specials" for so long it might as well be their normal rate now) to get clients in the door.

Now having said this. I fully understand why a Traveling Provider would want at minimum 2 pre-books a day just to cover their expenses. Hotels, food, gasoline or Airfare (depending upon how you are traveling) are not cheap. But frankly, I can't afford to see a $$$+ Provider too often. And if its a choice between seeing a Traveling Provider once for an hour or 2 - 3 local ladies over a Month period that are of equal quality. I'm going for the local talent. Sorry, that's just the way it is for me.

There also seems to be an issue with guys on this board asking for Providers to travel to their home cities. These are usually in State Providers that are relatively new. These girls try to setup a Tour and then a majority of the guys that begged her to come to their home city don't want to pre-book. Then they get mad when the Provider cancels the Tour due to a lack of interest.
RochBob is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 09:27 AM   #12
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouddancer View Post
I always go with prebooking, Sometimes weeks in advance. I only make a booking when I am mostly sure that nothing will come up that would cause me to cancel.
Last minute or short notice bookings don't work well for me.
Besides, when prebooking there is more opportunity for a little friendly exchange to get to know each other somewhat before actually meeting. It helps build the anticipation and usually makes the encounter that much better.
Serena, I am already working on a way to prebook our next visit.
I agree completly. I also notice gents tend to be less nervous upon meeting. I certainly agree getting to know someone a bit before the affair allows for more connection mentally through out the liaison.
Old 11-24-2013, 09:32 AM   #13
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Prebooking for me is tough for a touring lady, the last thing I want is to prebook then something come up where I cannot keep the appointment. I definitely have prebooked but there have been times been scrambling to make sure it happens at that time.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:10 AM   #14
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by geecue View Post
Prebooking for me is tough for a touring lady, the last thing I want is to prebook then something come up where I cannot keep the appointment. I definitely have prebooked but there have been times been scrambling to make sure it happens at that time.
This seems to be a common theme...but from a providers perspective, Id rather have interest than none at all. Just think , 10 guys want to see me , but 8 won't pre-book "just in case something pops up" - and I would have never known 10 gents were interested, so I cancel in a town where theres "a lack of [quality] providers". Although I like to be prepared for the unexpected, speaking things in existence based off a just in case perspective can hinder a hobby experience as a whole more than help. Likely the provider is there in the city for 2-3 days unless announced. Thats 72 hours one can fit in a session. Look towards the bright side - not everything in life happens wrong . A simple pre-book is no contract. I repeat, I will not come after your first born if you cancel [in advance].
Old 11-24-2013, 10:50 AM   #15
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default I ALWAYS Pre-book!!

It doesn't make much sense to book afterwards, does it!?!
Ed Highlight is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women