Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default House of Representatives Sue AG Eric Holder

It's about time.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...t-and-furious/

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:40 PM   #2
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I agree 100%, tired of him playing games
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:49 PM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

either way, its worth getting the idiots to STFU about the entire scenario

look at all the $$ its costing taxpayers for Issa to prove a point OR not .. fucking right wingers bitch about spending until its time for them to buy something, then theyre all in with everyone elses money, cost be damned
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:04 PM   #5
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
either way, its worth getting the idiots to STFU about the entire scenario

look at all the $$ its costing taxpayers for Issa to prove a point OR not .. fucking right wingers bitch about spending until its time for them to buy something, then theyre all in with everyone elses money, cost be damned
It's expensive to deal with criminals. You can't blame congress for the cost. Holder should be in jail. He should have to pay for any cost related to the investigation.

It's a sad state of affairs, when the chief law enforcement officer in the country is a crook.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:15 PM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

so what if this civil suit overturns EP and theres nothing in the documents thats of a criminal nature?

what if there is something criminal in them?

what if Obie pardons holder like Bush did his pals?

justice has been served and youre satisfied no matter the cost to yourself, kids neighbors etc .. that about it?

makes sense since the right wingers in congress spent $100 million bucks proving clinton got his yang sucked and lied about it.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:34 PM   #7
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

And was impeached.

So if it is a democrat crook it is ok with you to let it go.
What if it was a Republican crook, would you feel the same?\

Clinton committed a crime, not of getting blowjob but off lying under oath.

I do not care what political party affiliation a criminal has; they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and nobody, including the AG or the President is exempt.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:41 PM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
And was impeached.

So if it is a democrat crook it is ok with you to let it go.
What if it was a Republican crook, would you feel the same?\

Clinton committed a crime, not of getting blowjob but off lying under oath.

I do not care what political party affiliation a criminal has; they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and nobody, including the AG or the President is exempt.
actually, the documents requested date back to the the day the program started, and that was during a republican tenure, and yes I feel exactly the same way regardless.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:28 PM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
actually, the documents requested date back to the the day the program started, and that was during a republican tenure, and yes I feel exactly the same way regardless.
You're wrong again, CBJ7. Issa wants the documents pertaining to just "Operation Fast and Furious."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're wrong again, CBJ7. Issa wants the documents pertaining to just "Operation Fast and Furious."

same thing

Fast and Furious was a “gun-walking” operation conducted by the Phoenix, Arizona branch of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (or the ATF) from 2009 and 2011. The idea was to encourage licensed Arizona gun merchants to sell firearms to known criminals, in the hope that law enforcement would be able to then trace the weapons from Arizona as they crossed the border into Mexico, slowly making their way into the hands of bloodthirsty Mexican drug cartels.

Fast and Furious was part of a broader series of investigations called Project Gunrunner, all of which had the collective long-term goal of halting the flow of weapons to criminals in Mexico.

if youre a blind partisan puke be careful what you wish for
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #11
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
so what if this civil suit overturns EP and theres nothing in the documents thats of a criminal nature?

what if there is something criminal in them?

what if Obie pardons holder like Bush did his pals?

justice has been served and youre satisfied no matter the cost to yourself, kids neighbors etc .. that about it?

makes sense since the right wingers in congress spent $100 million bucks proving clinton got his yang sucked and lied about it.
You're an idiot and a liar. Clinton was impeached for perjury, obstruction of justice, and abuse of his office. If his only transgression was adultery, he would not have been impeached and you know it. You are a liar.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...cles121898.htm
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Project Gunrunner was ended before Fast and Furious. And Project Gunrunner was run in cooperation with the Mexican government. F&F was not.

F&F is solely on the plate of Obama and Holder. Sorry, CBJ7, I know this interferes with your "Bush is at fault for everything" mantra, but not this time.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:44 PM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

pray tell, with the known corruption in the mexican government why would our intelligence agencies want to share a piece of toilet paper with the "drug cartel cops"

anyone?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:04 PM   #14
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Project Gunrunner was ended before Fast and Furious. And Project Gunrunner was run in cooperation with the Mexican government. F&F was not.

F&F is solely on the plate of Obama and Holder. Sorry, CBJ7, I know this interferes with your "Bush is at fault for everything" mantra, but not this time.

theres no possibility the Fast and Furious documents in question can be tied to project gunrunner in any way ?

may want to look at the big picture ....

mean while, lets tell the Mex government about our covert op .. a snip from an election fraud article
``````````

A Morelos state official who was not authorized to talk to reporters said La Familia is seeking to control small towns like Emiliano Zapata since taking a beating in its home state, neighboring Michoacan. There, the cartel has been wounded by government attacks and an internal split.

In Michoacan state elections last fall, an anonymous newspaper ad threatened members of the governing National Action Party to stay home on election day in a town whose mayor already had been killed.

Shadowy groups intimidated candidates into dropping out and used roadblocks and phone threats try to control the vote. Pollsters were kidnapped and released unharmed only weeks before elections.

There have also been attacks against candidates in the drug-plagued state of Guerrero, though it is not clear who was responsible.

Drug cartels have bribed officials for decades, paying off governors, mayors and other public officials as part of the cost of doing business. The Institutional Revolutionary Party, or PRI, ruled Mexico for 71 years, and in those days, cartels didn’t need to pay attention to the electoral season.

makes sense the right wing wants to run covert ops with a credible government like Mexico
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:05 PM   #15
timpage
Account Disabled

Much ado about nothing. Manufactured "scandal" to be used as election year fodder.
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women