Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41323
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
SailsOfCharon
Valued Poster

Default dirty talk, when does it go too far?

This one is mostly for the ladies but I guess the guys can ad their opinions.

When it comes to dirty talk, at what point does it go too far? What I mean is, what names, words, or phrases do you find unacceptable?

Regards.

Sails
SailsOfCharon is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:48 AM   #2
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a customer that I have seen several times, very nice guy. Well one time he started to talk to me very nasty. He was saying things that yeah your a dirt little whore uhh? You want me to fuck you you whore. I must say after that I never saw him again.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 12:23 PM   #3
TexTongue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

It is relative but anything degrading to a woman. I'm not much of a talker during fun time besides asking a provider if we can do this or that.

I don't like dirty talk from a provider. EXAMPLE: I know Sasha Grey is a popular adult film star right now and she seems really nice during interviews but what she says during an adult scene is a big turn-off for me.
TexTongue is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 12:36 PM   #4
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

When you mention the little ones!!

Yea i've had a couple do that, and their lucky they walked out of my room, balls attached!!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 12:49 PM   #5
brooke_banks69
Account Disabled

User ID: 51425
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a girlfriend of mine burst out in tears and leave a rm because a guy was asking her to say "please daddy dont rape me, I'll be a good girl" (OMG right??) Unfortunately, she had been a victim of rape so it brought back some messed up memories and she ended the session. Something like that is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!

As far as my own experiences, I had to politely (but firmly..lol) tell a guy that I will not be his "Dirty lil black bitch" because it was offensive to me...and he told me that I was 'way too sensitive' to be in 'this business'...so what do u guys think about that??
brooke_banks69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:12 PM   #6
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

I like a vocal lady but, I'm not the dirty talking type.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:33 PM   #7
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I like a little dirty talk between me and the girl when we are going at it hot and heavy, but there are limits which should be kept in mind at all times. Will not insult her by using words that are offensive to her in any way, like what Brooke said earlier. That is going too far in my opinion.

Be respectful at all times is my motto. Good time will be had by both of you.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:38 PM   #8
Merlin's Wand
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooke_banks69 View Post
I had a girlfriend of mine burst out in tears and leave a rm because a guy was asking her to say "please daddy dont rape me, I'll be a good girl" (OMG right??) Unfortunately, she had been a victim of rape so it brought back some messed up memories and she ended the session. Something like that is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!

As far as my own experiences, I had to politely (but firmly..lol) tell a guy that I will not be his "Dirty lil black bitch" because it was offensive to me...and he told me that I was 'way too sensitive' to be in 'this business'...so what do u guys think about that??
You're not being too sensitive. People need to show some common sense. A guy wanting something like that should look for someone who allows or is into humiliation. I'm sure there are boards (maybe even this one) where he can find someone.

I know someone who was raped. I saw what it did to her and to our relationship. I have no use for any asswipe who thinks it's something to joke about or get aroused over.
Merlin's Wand is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 03:36 PM   #9
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Yes

Had a situation like that.

Called me a dirty black whore, dirty black cunt, etc, tell him i've been a bad little black bitch, WHAT!!!!, extremely uncomfortable while naked during the act, I know its an experience for the gents, and you guys may get caught up in the moment, however we have feelings. Some shit you just cant say to women, some stuff is just a huge no no.

He did apologize though. I was not a happy camper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooke_banks69 View Post

lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 04:54 PM   #10
Alyssa Nicole
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24613
My ECCIE Reviews

I definitely like a little dirty talk...like hearing how hard they are and all the stuff that comes after BUT only in the flesh! I don't do phone sex, it makes me feel awkward LOL
Alyssa Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:16 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont like the word whore or cunt...otherwise "It's all good"..lol

DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:25 PM   #12
Selena Romano
Account Disabled

User ID: 47235
My ECCIE Reviews

I like when a guy ask me to dirty talk while I'm section I'm good at dirty talk but nothing to Unacceptable
Selena Romano is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:20 PM   #13
what the hell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I would love to hear more from the women. I am learning a lot.

How do you feel about the word "slut"? In context of the hobby, not in the real world? I have used it a few times during the act, but they seemed to go with it. It didn't seem to bother them, or at least they didn't show it.

I have never said whore, bitch or cu*t. Looking back, I might have said things that some would take as degrading, but it was never meant to be harmful. I have total respect for all women.

This hobby is all just an act, just an illusion, I hope I didn't take it too far. I normally don't "talk dirty", but sometimes it just feels right.

Now I feel bad.

If someone I have offended reads this, I would like to apologize.
what the hell is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:22 PM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love when you pull my hair & call me a slut!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:27 PM   #15
Ivy Chick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 50795
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I love when you pull my hair & call me a slut!!!!
+1

if we are having "that type of session" I love it...i like being called a dirty lil bitch if the mood and timing is right. It turns me on...
Ivy Chick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women