Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41497
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2012, 10:11 PM   #1
Mr Blonde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default providers online dating on the rise

Do you know how hard it is to sit through a date with a girl you know is a provider and not let her know you know what you know?

Oddly enough... most providers profile states "not here for sex or one night stands" duh...

its all in good fun... as long as dinner and drinks comes in just under 200 bucks and the evening end in an over night date.
Mr Blonde is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:03 AM   #2
Abby West
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 112577
My ECCIE Reviews

Some of us are looking for love too
Abby West is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:27 AM   #3
Mr Blonde
Valued Poster

If it existed... We wouldn't all be here
Old 08-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #4
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

So you go onto legitimate dating sites and find providers in the hope of getting an overnight for 200?
txAustin202 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:15 AM   #5
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

I disagree about "if it existed, we wouldn't all be here" statement.

Love comes in many forms--romantic, spiritual, physical, love of a child or a pet..... I know that in my sessions, there is love. Even if it is only for a short time, it is REAL.

Sincerely,
Guest092815 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:09 AM   #6
Mr Blonde
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txAustin202 View Post
So you go onto legitimate dating sites and find providers in the hope of getting an overnight for 200?
Missed the humor in that did ya?
But it has happened.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:37 AM   #7
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I would think just as many 'john's' there too,, hell some of us do get tired of Providers and want someone to tell us we are cute and or nice, because its TRUE not because I am paying them to say so. ( :
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:01 PM   #8
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blonde View Post
Missed the humor in that did ya?
But it has happened.
Nope. Call me dense but I don't see anything humorous about it. It may be all in good fun for you but I'm sure it's not for the lady. At least in the hobby, both parties know why they're there. You're pretty much just being a predator.
txAustin202 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:48 PM   #9
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

I have tried an online dating site and funny how many hobbiest's handles from here, are the same ones as their user name on the dating site. Most will not post a pic of course. Can't have the wife finding out

I agree with Abby some ladies just like guys are looking for real love too. Just because one is a provider does not mean she does not want someone to love.
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:13 PM   #10
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post
I have tried an online dating site and funny how many hobbiest's handles from here, are the same ones as their user name on the dating site. Most will not post a pic of course. Can't have the wife finding out

I agree with Abby some ladies just like guys are looking for real love too. Just because one is a provider does not mean she does not want someone to love.
The catch is finding a civie who is willing to faithfully commit on any level to a woman who spreads her legs, butt cheeks and sucks dicks all day before coming home to bed.

For this reason I would Never attach emotionally to a provider. I can't imagine any man who truly loves a woman as his romantic partner being OK with sharing that part of her.

I once went on a civie date with a woman who was kind and honest enough to disclose after the initial platonic date that she was a full time provider. She felt honesty was critical for us to move forward as a civie relationship.

Because my initial interest in her was on a deeper level than just the physical I opted to stick with friendship and to this day we are close friends because of who she is rather than what she does.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:15 PM   #11
Mr Blonde
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope. Call me dense but I don't see anything humorous about it. It may be all in good fun for you but I'm sure it's not for the lady. At least in the hobby, both parties know why they're there. You're pretty much just being a predator.
Is it any more predator than going on a date and have a one night stand?
The only difference is i know what she does for a living.
I have even emailed a girl and said... Would u still go out with me if I know what u did for a living? Funny part is we actually saw each other for a while.
Calm down...its only pussy.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:21 PM   #12
Mr Blonde
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post

I wasn't saying Yall Dnt want love too.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:24 PM   #13
Mr Blonde
Valued Poster

Quote:
Also, capt morals... The reason this came to mind to begin with...is because I saw an obiously new girl post... And use pics I recognized from other sites. I emailed her to tell her it might not be a good idea for her safety. She thanked me and removed pics.

Sincerely...the predator....
Old 08-20-2012, 01:33 PM   #14
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

That is true, I'd never want to be in a serious relationship and doing this. Nor would I ever want my man to be "ok" with what I do. If he is, well he is not the man for me, that's for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
The catch is finding a civie who is willing to faithfully commit on any level to a woman who spreads her legs, butt cheeks and sucks dicks all day before coming home to bed.

For this reason I would Never attach emotionally to a provider. I can't imagine any man who truly loves a woman as his romantic partner being OK with sharing that part of her.

I once went on a civie date with a woman who was kind and honest enough to disclose after the initial platonic date that she was a full time provider. She felt honesty was critical for us to move forward as a civie relationship.

Because my initial interest in her was on a deeper level than just the physical I opted to stick with friendship and to this day we are close friends because of who she is rather than what she does.
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #15
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

So, are we looking for love in all the wrong places?
Sir Hardin Thicke is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women