Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2015, 04:55 PM   #1
Tonguenchick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60
Cool Swingers Club Advice and possible double date

Dallas Swinging professionals I have some questions if you would not mind
sharing your intel and experiences on Swingers Clubs!? I have a new SB who would like to experience her first and my first Dallas Club or Party. Of course hope this to be first of many! This will not occur until Sept 8 or 9 range! She is 30yo a size 6 - 5-4 115 lbs and beautiful and kinky. She will be very popular! I hope to gain from her allure! LOL
So we both will like the right swingers club and clientele.

Your thoughts are much appreciated
:
1] What is best club for us as newbies?
Dancing is a plus as she loves Salsa & Ballroom & CW mix.
2] If any females or couples would consider giving us a tour I will pay your entrance fee.
3] I will also furnish all the booze!. Too much booze is not a good time.
4] I can send pictures of her best assets for well established eccie members.
5] We will have hotel room for 3 nights

Please send me a PM or email: gigem1973@yahoo.com
Thank you very much!
TNC
Tonguenchick is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 07:28 PM   #2
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

1. I only been to Collette's and have always had fun. They do play music, but I doubt if you will hear Salsa & CW mix.
2. There are plenty of providers who frequent the place- I am pretty sure some will message you and or respond to this thread.
3. No comment
4. You and her will be in the company of beautiful ladies
5. There's an actual hotel right across from the location.

Best wishes in your search.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 05:19 AM   #3
HDnTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

There are several clubs in the Dallas area. You might check out sdc.com and sls.com and consider joining one or both of those. Collette, 13th floor, DFW night club in Euless, there are others. House parties are the best...... enjoy.
HDnTX is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 09:01 AM   #4
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

After re reading your request - if you have a beautiful lady to accompany you - you should have no issues playing with other couples as long as you don't come off to aggressive and remain respectful.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 11:01 AM   #5
maxim_232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

As a couple you will find it fairly easy to gain entrance and be welcome. With an attractive lady at your side, she will be very popular and probably garner more attention from other ladies as well as their men. The clubs mentioned above are the "regular" places in town. There won't be any Salsa or C&W dancing, it will all be whatever the current version of "dance music" or "disco" is. The dates you mentioned are a Tuesday and Wednesday night. While you may find a few people out, any clubs that are even open on those nights (most don't bother) will be dead. Saturday is swingers night. All other nights pale in comparison.
maxim_232 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 11:45 AM   #6
Tonguenchick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Thank you all for your input and advice to us Newbies to Swinger fun!
Maxim thank you for pointing out dates as my memory was bad!
We will be in Dallas Sept 10 thru 13th noon. Thursday thru Sunday.
We may try 13th floor and Collettes if we have a good first experience.
BTW my SB is bi-curious would love for lady to DATY her not sure about her on lady yet. Is that going to cause an issue or ladies willing to teach her to try kitty too! Enough booze helps? She also wants first time with me and another attractive guy on her. See if she like that also! I'm thinking sexy lady and two guys on her should get her engine running and "her kitty" purring? Thoughts?
One better than other on Friday?
Thanks again!
TNC
Tonguenchick is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 07:27 PM   #7
Hobby Jon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Have been to both and both were a good time. I preferred Collettes over 13th floor. While both had their pluses I just liked the look and feel of Collettes better, more upscale. If your SB is high maintenance at all that may be one thing to consider. Yes the booze will help ease her "transition". Liquor her up and get her on the dance floor. The ladies love to dance at these places. If done right it's almost like foreplay for them with all the grinding and roaming hands. Seems like most of the guys wait until a little action is underway before having the balls to join in. Nothing wrong with a little confidence just don't be over aggressive, pushy or creepy. If you would like a little help getting her kitty to purrr with your MFM just pm me, it would be good to go back. Good luck and have fun.
Hobby Jon is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 09:57 PM   #8
maxim_232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Another thing I've noticed is that people seem to want to get pretty liquored up before playing. First time I went to the 13th Floor I was expecting a whole bunch of people fucking everywhere, only to find out that things don't even start getting warm till at least midnight.
maxim_232 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women