Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70744
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60516
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48513
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41988
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36372
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2022, 03:18 PM   #1
Sherry of DFW
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 159971
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default p411 reliable

p411 seems to be the most reliable site-
1)-very seldom not working,
2) has the "OK" system where girl can approve of guys she has
met
3) p411 has the "available now" thread, where a guy can find a
girl who can meet with him immediately, or soon
4) p411 has none of the DRAMA that plagues oh2 or eccie
Sherry of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 06:32 PM   #2
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a huge P411 fan but it's drama-free there because there is no message board.
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 07:01 PM   #3
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Yeah, the site is great, but limited. Still, I’d rather have a site that does a few things very well than one that fails the reliability test when trying to do too much.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 08:10 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like the interview section the guys can fill out
It gives insight into what to expect from there as far as personality/likes & dislikes..therefore making playtimes even more fun!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 08:22 PM   #5
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

At least p411 doesn’t have reviews. Seems too many ladies have full access to men’s only information on OH2 and ECCIE
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 04:24 AM   #6
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
At least p411 doesn’t have reviews. Seems too many ladies have full access to men’s only information on OH2 and ECCIE

That's a double edged sword-- we've also got more than one gent that likes to brag about having access to the ladies only areas. Its always important to remember that secured areas are never secured, no matter which side of the coin you are on.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 08:10 AM   #7
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

I love p411. Before the new laws and changes to Eccie, I used it sparingly. When the escalation of drama and providers I either reviewed or said I was interested in seeing getting messages from my haters on here (guys and providers who I never met), I started to just send those ladies who I was interested in my p411 info and the bullshit went away fast. If only I could share the messages that providers shared with me about how I am a dangerous hobbyist and by other dudes and providers who I have not even contacted to see or have seen for a session. Now I use p411 to see providers all the time.

Unlike making up lies and throwing out speculation and calling it fact, p411 has a profile that the ladies can look and see who a guy a seen (that are p411 providers anyway), how many OKs he has from those p411 providers and a profile he can fill out that allows providers to know what a guy prefers in a session he pays for.

An "OK" from a provider on p411 can be defined differently depending on who you ask, but the jist of it is, did the client respect you and your time and did he at least have the proper donation? if so, the OK is warranted. Sure, other providers can contact the providers a guy received an OK from, but if the OKs are old, it may not mean much for screening purposes but if there are multiple recent OKs (within 3 months or so), then that is a good indication the client is pretty much good to go.

P411 also has a great feature for guys to not only see if a provider looked up and viewed your profile so you can make sure only the providers you have messaged or allowed to view you profile are the only ones you can or they get in trouble, but also you can block certain providers from the ability to do so. I do not think providers are afforded that luxury of being able to block profile viewing from guys.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 08:29 AM   #8
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies can also block gentlemen from communicating with them. We cannot block gentlemen from viewing our profiles though unless we opt to go "UTR".

I do like P411 for the ease of screening, the ability to just message ladies that have given OK's to make sure they're a solid OK and not just a "soft" OK (We are required to give OK's as long as the client is not dangerous if the client has requested an ok) and for the fact that the gents have the ability to create a full profile of their preferences and preferred visit type.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 12:55 PM   #9
IMAPACKIN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW View Post
p411 seems to be the most reliable site-
1)-very seldom not working,
2) has the "OK" system where girl can approve of guys she has
met
3) p411 has the "available now" thread, where a guy can find a
girl who can meet with him immediately, or soon
4) p411 has none of the DRAMA that plagues oh2 or eccie
Canadian owned and operated, I believe. Mandating masks but permitting solicitation is just fine.
IMAPACKIN is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 12:56 AM   #10
KitKatt62
Nymphobrainiac

User ID: 443882
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
If you're so worried about that, wtf is being said that is so bad if we see? I think we should at least be able to see our own reviews in full. From the coed section alone it's obvious most of the men on here share a brain instead of having their own opinion anyway
KitKatt62 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 07:05 AM   #11
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKatt62 View Post
If you're so worried about that, wtf is being said that is so bad if we see? I think we should at least be able to see our own reviews in full. From the coed section alone it's obvious most of the men on here share a brain instead of having their own opinion anyway
If the powder room was not so secret, why can't a guy create a female handle and pay for access like a provider can the ML? It is not that bad things are being said, but the fact that intel on providers that guys prefer to keep amongst the guys but we all know it is not just the guys who have access, not to mention the firing of insults at other guys, most of the time off topic just to take shots at a guy who posted on topic on a thread, both of which are not allowed in coed forums, can be done. If you think Eccie and drama are related, you have not seen anything until you see the ML threads, aka the little boys room! You are right, most of the men share a brain or get told what to think/say and do not openly think for themselves, which is why those that have their own opinion are cast outs and belittled.

Giving providers access to even their own reviews is not good, unless you like drama. You already have enough info to know if a review is fake by just the posting of it from a handle you do not recognize or know. In an honest review, sometimes what is said in the review itself is going to be different than what is said in person to a provider. Reason being, he wants to be amenable and does not want the provider to go gossip about him to others. I know first hand that when you tell a provider to her face that the time spent was average or below, you get your handle bashed to the other providers by her. Maybe, one of these days, it will dawn on providers that just because a guy got off that is not a basis for her to get a good review, even tho she may get a "yes" recommendation. Seldom are "no" recommendation reviews written in order to appease providers that the paying client did not have an awesome time with to save the drama fallout, at least from the providers. Yet, in the ML, the guys may offer intel on their experience, be it BCD or TCB or both.

Now, to keep on topic of this thread so that I do not get points from a mod, since the sites that providers get to place ads are getting shut down and hacked, p411 (a place where providers can also place ads) is always going to be there as I am sure they have the protections in place to prevent that from happening and as the OP said, there is no drama.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 08:38 PM   #12
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKatt62 View Post
Reviewers are allowed to share the ROS with the provider if they want to. However allowing providers carte blanche access to private info will only result in spiteful retaliation beyond what already goes on whenever someone posts an unflattering review.

In the end one single bad review will be ignored by most as an outlier when the lady otherwise has a good reputation. So perhaps you should focus more on cultivating good relations and sessions with your other clientele.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 06:25 AM   #13
danicaItzyy
New Country Gal

User ID: 180480
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree
danicaItzyy is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 08:22 AM   #14
BBW Mamacita
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 520594